ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pro Football Reference's simple rating system and the 2012 Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266239)

Priest31kc 11-06-2012 11:34 AM

Just wow.

If Clark Hunt keeps Pioli...It is further proof that he does not care whatsoever.

And I'll be done with this team.

I tweeted this thread out to a bunch of the local media so they can see it...

The Program ‏@theprogramkc
Wow...interesting stuff. RT @BrentBertrand: Chiefs fans: READ THE ORIGINAL POST ON THIS THREAD. @theprogramkc

Hopefully he'll talk about it...

Mr_Tomahawk 11-06-2012 11:37 AM

Good work Clay.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2012 11:43 AM

GoChiefs is just destroying this front office. I've never seen anything like it. He's exposing these frauds and some of our fans get pissed at him for it? ****ing reeruns. Well done, sir.

Rasputin 11-06-2012 11:49 AM

If only we lost to the saints so we can be in the Loins den & go 0~16. Then I think we would get more notoriety on the national level.

Bowser 11-06-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9090537)
If only we lost to the saints so we can be in the Loins den & go 0~16. Then I think we would get more notoriety on the national level.

That's the crazy thing. We can end up leaps and bounds worse than a team that went 0-fer in a season.

DJ's left nut 11-06-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9090520)
GoChiefs is just destroying this front office. I've never seen anything like it. He's exposing these frauds and some of our fans get pissed at him for it? ****ing reeruns. Well done, sir.

No doubt.

He's gone full Goatse on the front office over the last month or so.

Even though he was a full-fledged Pioli-smoker and is actually fairly late to this party, I have to give him a great deal of credit for picking up the baton and running wi....no, that's not right. I give him credit for picking up the baton and jamming it right up Pioli's posterior.

Well done, Clay.

Buehler445 11-06-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9090370)
Look at Saccopoop, finding the silver lining. Lots of truth to his post.

For me, this year has turned into pure fascination. I'm enthralled to watch at this point. I've never seen such shitty pro football played in my entire life (or at least from when I started really paying attention, circa 1990), especially from a Chiefs team. Gunther had a decent team and a kinda bad team. Herm had bad teams. What we are watching now just totally sets a new bar for the term "awful".

Pure fascination. Let's see how far down this sinkhole drops.

The truly mindboggling thing is this team has a lot of talent.

Winston, Albert, Lilja, Asomoah, Bowe, Breaston, Charles, Hillis, hell even Droghn is talented, and McCluster, if they'd use him isn't terrible.

on the other side, Tamba, Houston, Powe, Flowers DJ, Berry.

All good players. AND they find a way to be the third worst team in the history of the mother****ing league. WHAT THE ****.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-06-2012 12:18 PM

Sweet merciful Jesus...

ROFLLMAOROFLLMAOROFL

PIOLI!LMAOLMAOLMAO

Woodchuck 11-06-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9090602)
The truly mindboggling thing is this team has a lot of talent.
Winston, Albert, Lilja, Asomoah, Bowe, Breaston, Charles, Hillis, hell even Droghn is talented, and McCluster, if they'd use him isn't terrible.

on the other side, Tamba, Houston, Powe, Flowers DJ, Berry.

All good players. AND they find a way to be the third worst team in the history of the mother****ing league. WHAT THE ****.

No, it doesn't. Alot of those guys are crap. Pure ****ing crap. I wanted them to be good but, It's time to start being honest.

It's not all on Cassel, Pioli, and Crennel.

htismaqe 11-06-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9090648)
No, it doesn't. Alot of those guys are crap. Pure ****ing crap. I wanted them to be good but, It's time to start being honest.

We know, Scott. It's not all your fault.

It's Bowe's fault. And DJ's.

BigMeatballDave 11-06-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9090648)

LMAO

You're the biggest goddamned reerun on this board.

teedubya 11-06-2012 12:31 PM

With all of the positive research that Clay has been doing lately... how in the **** is he still in the negative red rep?

RockChalk 11-06-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9090520)

It would be great if this became his new niche on this board.

alpha_omega 11-06-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9089459)
ALSO...

The worst offense in Chiefs history? 2011.

2nd worst?

Worst defense in Chiefs history?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan/

Just go there and sort by the column at the far right. SRS, OSRS and DSRS.

Holy Schniekies!

Bowser 11-06-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9090657)
With all of the positive research that Clay has been doing lately... how in the **** is he still in the negative red rep?

His rep is permabanned.