ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ESPN's Bill Simmons is Behind the SaveOurChiefs Movement (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265586)

Johnny Vegas 10-23-2012 10:21 PM

we love our team so much we fight for its integrity and its seems like the critics don't understand why we are so angry. thats just love, man.

Munson 10-23-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9044431)
Look at how our next 3 games play out.

10-28 we play at home against the Raiders
11-1 (4 days later) we play in San Diego
11-12 we play the Steelers in Pittsburgh on monday Night football.

Pioli should be fired by tuesday morning...if Clark Hunt has any balls, PIOLI WILL GET FIRED AFTER THE NEXT 3 GAMES.

It would be great if Pioli gets canned after the Steelers game. You know Todd Haley is frothing at the mouth, ready to drop 50 points on this sorry ass team.

Phobia 10-23-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9044417)
If this continues and Pioli is retained for next year I'd love to have a different type of fundraiser.

Donate money to purchase tickets from fed up season ticket holders. Raise money to buy said tickets so they aren't out the money but also allow them to retain the rights to their season tickets.

Burn said tickets and post video.

Most fans give up and quit going. Screw that. We love our team. We're loyal to our team. We're not giving up.

We do our part as fans. We're not the the one's leaving. **** you Pioli - YOU LEAVE...

That idea has legs. Only problem is fundraising. I know I'm not sending my hard-earned money in to bail out people who made a poor choice. Are you? But I'm pitching a couple variations of it to the powers that be.

Chiefspants 10-23-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 9044468)
It would be great if Pioli gets canned after the Steelers game. You know Todd Haley is frothing at the mouth, ready to drop 50 points on this sorry ass team.

Coincidentally, it would be the second time Haley led to the firing of someone from the Patriots tree.

Rausch 10-23-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9044472)
That idea has legs. Only problem is fundraising. I know I'm not sending my hard-earned money in to bail out people who made a poor choice. Are you? But I'm pitching a couple variations of it to the powers that be.

Last year is the first year I didn't go to a game in I don't know how long.

Could I pay $5 a paycheck? Sure. I'm sure as hell saving that money on tickets/parking/and God knows beer prices.

And I'm so ****ing fed up with this $3itfest we've been fed I can cut back on a pack of smokes every 2 weeks. Hell, it'd be better for my health.

Apathy changes nothing. I don't want people to give up.

I want them to fight for their team. We deserve better.

WE'RE STAYING - YOU GO...

Sorter 10-23-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

I hope it does.

FAX 10-23-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

ROFL

That is going to be one very interesting game.

FAX

Rausch 10-23-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9044498)
I hope it does.

Before this season started I wanted to win this game worse than any other outside the Denver games. I ****ing LOATHE T0dd.

After yet another craptastic season I hate Pioli more. It's the same BS as Herm only less talent drafted each year...

Psyko Tek 10-23-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9044415)

torches only work with pitch forks
does anybody have any pitch forks any more?

NJChiefsFan 10-23-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9044500)
ROFL

That is going to be one very interesting game.

FAX

I would pay him to give a few zingers after the game about what he can do when you have an actual QB. Not even as a compliment to himself but just an insult to Cassel and Pioli.

FAX 10-23-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9044417)
If this continues and Pioli is retained for next year I'd love to have a different type of fundraiser.

Donate money to purchase tickets from fed up season ticket holders. Raise money to buy said tickets so they aren't out the money but also allow them to retain the rights to their season tickets.

Burn said tickets and post video.

Most fans give up and quit going. Screw that. We love our team. We're loyal to our team. We're not giving up.

We do our part as fans. We're not the the one's leaving. **** you Pioli - YOU LEAVE...

If Pioligo is retained, it will require a consistent effort that attracts and maintains the solidarity of the fans. Personally, I think that if we keep up the pressure at the current levels and execute upon the current plans (while staying creative and developing new ideas), Pioligo cannot survive long.

Clark has never seen anything like this. But if we relax or begin to back off, he'll believe he's weathered the storm ... that's my greatest concern. If we don't begin to ease up, though, Pioligo has little chance; Clark will have to make the move. As for me, I'm open to any plan or program that's practical, increases the pressure, and entices the media to get involved. The more attention that's drawn to Pioligo and his horrid track record here in Kansas City, the better.

FAX

Phobia 10-23-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9044487)
Last year is the first year I didn't go to a game in I don't know how long.

Could I pay $5 a paycheck? Sure. I'm sure as hell saving that money on tickets/parking/and God knows beer prices.

So, we only need 10 other people willing to donate $5 per paycheck so we can buy a single ticket from some poor sap who sits in the nosebleeds. You know 110 people who will donate $5 per paycheck so we can buy that guy's tickets for the whole season?

AustinChief 10-23-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9044432)
Lumpy, quite clearly.

I'm Ron Weasley.

Capone is Harry mother****ing Potter.

And Cassel was that little turd Draco Malfoy.

Sweet, does that make me Godric Gryffindo? (and to be clear, I had to look that one up, I am not a Harry Potter geek)

On a marginally more serious note...

What about getting people to buy these and inflate them once inside the stadium...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/01YR0dtA13L.jpg

http://www.fancydressball.co.uk/smal...orch-35841.jpg

Phobia 10-23-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9044549)
Sweet, does that make me Godric Gryffindo? (and to be clear, I had to look that one up, I am not a Harry Potter geek)

On a marginally more serious note...

What about getting people to buy these and inflate them once inside the stadium...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/01YR0dtA13L.jpg

http://www.fancydressball.co.uk/smal...orch-35841.jpg

Love.

Rausch 10-23-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9044544)
If Pioligo is retained, it will require a consistent effort that attracts and maintains the solidarity of the fans. Personally, I think that if we keep up the pressure at the current levels and execute upon the current plans (while staying creative and developing new ideas), Pioligo cannot survive long.

Clark has never seen anything like this. But if we relax or begin to back off, he'll believe he's weathered the storm ... that's my greatest concern. If we don't begin to ease up, though, Pioligo has little chance; Clark will have to make the move. As for me, I'm open to any plan or program that's practical, increases the pressure, and entices the media to get involved. The more attention that's drawn to Pioligo and his horrid track record here in Kansas City, the better.

FAX

Definitely.

I don't think we can force anything but we can be a constant drip. That never ending drip you just keep hearing all night long until you finally break down and fix the ****ing sink...