ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Nolan's Batman 3 Title (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=235884)

keg in kc 10-28-2010 11:45 AM

It's kind of a shame that Al Ghul really is dead, and I don't see any way they could integrate Lazarus pits.

Although...Rising....?

Maybe they could make it a Lazarus project, and have Al Ghul cloned or something. Either way, I've always loved that character, and I was mightily unhappy to see him die at the end of BB.

And since his squeeze is dead, it would be a great time to introduce Talia, who could be a really complex character...

The Franchise 10-28-2010 11:59 AM

Damnt......The Riddler would have been an awesome villian in Nolan's Gotham.

Frosty 10-28-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 7125297)
Killer Croc would certainly be a fan favorite

I grew a Marvel guy and didn't really follow DC and have been out of the loop completely for awhile, so I have had to look up some of these villains.

Killer Croc looks like a rip-off of Marvel's The Lizard, except for the part of turning into a friend of Batman's so that he has to be careful when fighting him (apparently, that part goes to Man-Bat).

Red Brooklyn 10-28-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7125347)
It's kind of a shame that Al Ghul really is dead, and I don't see any way they could integrate Lazarus pits.

Although...Rising....?

Maybe they could make it a Lazarus project, and have Al Ghul cloned or something. Either way, I've always loved that character, and I was mightily unhappy to see him die at the end of BB.

And since his squeeze is dead, it would be a great time to introduce Talia, who could be a really complex character...

****! I completely forgot about Talia!

Yes. That. They should do that. I love it. Especially if this is a three movie arc with a beginning, middle and end. It makes too much sense.

Excellent call, Keg.

Though, I'd still love to see Black Mask and I think he could work as well. If they plan on doing a "two villain" sort of thing, I'd really love to see Talia and Black Mask.

Red Brooklyn 10-28-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arc (Post 7125396)
I grew a Marvel guy and didn't really follow DC and have been out of the loop completely for awhile, so I have had to look up some of these villains.

Killer Croc looks like a rip-off of Marvel's The Lizard, except for the part of turning into a friend of Batman's so that he has to be careful when fighting him (apparently, that part goes to Man-Bat).

Yeah, similar I guess. But it's comics. They seem to do like that from time to time. They're different enough.

Though, since Spider-Man has confirmed that the Lizard is the villain in the new movie, it feels like it would be folly for TDKR to use such a similiar character.

Pants 10-28-2010 03:26 PM

The Black Mask plz.

Buck 10-28-2010 04:21 PM

Each of the Nolan films has had 3 Super Villains

Batman Begins:
-Ra's Al Ghul
-Scarecrow
-Zsasz

The Dark Knight:
-Joker
-Two-Face
-Scarecrow

That leads me to believe that there will be 3 in the new film as well.

Also, IIRC, the Gotham City Mob was pretty much disassembled in TDK. That means Black Mask would be PERFECT for the new movie.

Red Brooklyn 10-28-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7125962)
Each of the Nolan films has had 3 Super Villains

Batman Begins:
-Ra's Al Ghul
-Scarecrow
-Zsasz

The Dark Knight:
-Joker
-Two-Face
-Scarecrow

That leads me to believe that there will be 3 in the new film as well.

Also, IIRC, the Gotham City Mob was pretty much disassembled in TDK. That means Black Mask would be PERFECT for the new movie.

Yeah, I'm getting myself way too excited and worked up about Black Mask. I need to settle down, or I'll end up disappointing myself. Which is stupid.

So if there are three..
- Black Mask
- Talia al Ghul
- ???

Who's your pick for number three?

007 10-28-2010 04:31 PM

I never even heard of Zsasz until Arkham Asylum came out. They had that character in Batman Begins? I don't even remember it.

Buck 10-28-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 7125971)
Yeah, I'm getting myself way too excited and worked up about Black Mask. I need to settle down, or I'll end up disappointing myself. Which is stupid.

So if there are three..
- Black Mask
- Talia al Ghul
- ???

I really want to see Bane, but I doubt it will ever happen. I really hope that Talia is not one of the 3.

Red Brooklyn 10-28-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7125988)
I really want to see Bane, but I doubt it will ever happen. I really hope that Talia is not one of the 3.

Why's that?

Buck 10-28-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 7126016)
Why's that?

She's an integral part of the Batman universe, but to be honest with you, I am a huge sexist when it comes to actors and I'd rather see all men super villains. I always feel like a man can perform better than a woman. Thats pretty much it.

Red Brooklyn 10-28-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 7125983)
I never even heard of Zsasz until Arkham Asylum came out. They had that character in Batman Begins? I don't even remember it.

He's only in it for a second. It's really brief, and if you've never heard of him or you don't know what you're looking for, you'll miss it.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images...20zsasz3kf.jpg

Red Brooklyn 10-28-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7126025)
She's an integral part of the Batman universe, but to be honest with you, I am a huge sexist when it comes to actors and I'd rather see all men super villains. I always feel like a man can perform better than a woman. Thats pretty much it.

:)

Talia could be a really great way to bookend Ra's story, as well as fun way to get in a different kind of love interest for Wayne.

Tribal Warfare 10-28-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 7125971)

So if there are three..
- Black Mask
- Talia al Ghul
- ???

Deathstroke or Hush