ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc How to read ESPN Insider articles for free (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=223661)

KCrockaholic 02-19-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 6544831)
I edited my other post... I never actually tried it on ESPN, I just know how it works. It wouldn't even be hard to figure out... Explaining it is just a combination of not having enough work to do and knowing most people don't even know the difference between Google and a browser. ;)

gotcha.

Bearcat 02-19-2010 01:05 PM

It was a great thread though... people must have wasted seconds trying it, hoping beyond all hope they could crack the code to the treasures behind the locked door. People will be demanding nuthoo-oops, lunch is over.

Marco Polo 02-19-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 6544790)
Do you always post shit before seeing if it's true?

If that's the case, we wouldn't have anything to discuss on Chiefs Planet. Why talk about Berry, how much of a bust TJackson will be? Anyway, I had two seconds at work and saw it, figured someone could prove/disprove it. Zero risk, high rewards. Or I could just say quit being a dick.

KCrockaholic 02-19-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 6544889)
If that's the case, we wouldn't have anything to discuss on Chiefs Planet. Why talk about Berry, how much of a bust TJackson will be? Anyway, I had two seconds at work and saw it, figured someone could prove/disprove it. Zero risk, high rewards. Or I could just say quit being a dick.

This is Chiefsplanet. We're all dicks.

MMXcalibur 02-19-2010 02:00 PM

Just like WIPE, if the info that ESPN Insider provided was so f**king special.....I'd hear it here in a matter of minutes after it was released.....and in all the time ESPN Insider has been around, I haven't heard in any news/information provided that they got it off "Insider" first. I'm not going to pay for "special information" that's either:

A) useless, speculative bullshit (Is Michael Vick headed to KC? No, but here's why it'd be a great fit! Blah blah f**king blah...)
or
B) stating the f'n obvious (SOURCE: Charles to be KC's starting RB)

Demonpenz 02-19-2010 02:58 PM

anyone have a login and password for bangpussy.com?

sammymehari 08-05-2014 09:54 AM

can you please post oj mayo high school scouting report on espn plzz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6544682)
If anyone ever wants to read an ESPN Insider article let me know, I have teh access.

FWIW, 99% of everything on there is just speculation similar to what you'd read here.

BRING HIM IN!

can you post oj mayo high school scouting report on espn for free plzz

Gonzo 08-05-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammymehari (Post 10795478)
can you post oj mayo high school scouting report on espn for free plzz

It's a trap!

L.A. Chieffan 08-05-2014 11:11 AM

Lol who cares about OJ Mayos High School scouting report on a KC Chiefs forum?

Rain Man 08-05-2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 6545139)
anyone have a login and password for bangpussy.com?

Try going to the logon and deleting everything after "action=".