ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs JJ Birden will join you for lunch or your fantasy draft for $250! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269616)

Bump 02-02-2013 05:19 PM

If he makes any money doing this, you gotta hand it to him.

Easy 6 02-03-2013 03:30 PM

Its certainly a creative way to make some bucks, but i'm going to file this under "mostly sad".

Reminds me of the old SNL sketch with Jon Heder where the Black Eyed Peas are pimping themselves out for bar mitzvahs and grocery store openings.

FloridaMan88 02-03-2013 03:32 PM

I'd rather do lunch with Sean LaChapelle, Tim Barnett or Lake Dawson.

SAUTO 02-03-2013 03:46 PM

I would rather party with maas
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief 02-03-2013 03:48 PM

He's probably not even worth $10grand now.

Schottenheimer 02-03-2013 03:50 PM

Wow it'd be a cool time to hang with JJ though!

jjbirden 06-14-2013 11:57 PM

Interesting Post

Evening gentlemen, It's very interesting reading all these posts. I have not been on here for a while. Anyway, understand Thuzio was started by Barber as one of you said. It's for former and active players. They actually pick the prices not me. I think it's a great idea but the top names will get picked not me. That's ok because I basically set it up for free and I want the indexing. With the amount of money they spend on marketing and building the brand, it's a way I can get free SEO for my other projects.

It's all good. I realize not everyone is going to say positive things about you. As a former athlete, I've been booed more than once.

Much Success to you all and enjoy this upcoming season.

JJ

RINGLEADER 06-15-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9753208)
Evening gentlemen, It's very interesting reading all these posts. I have not been on here for a while. Anyway, understand Thuzio was started by Barber as one of you said. It's for former and active players. They actually pick the prices not me. I think it's a great idea but the top names will get picked not me. That's ok because I basically set it up for free and I want the indexing. With the amount of money they spend on marketing and building the brand, it's a way I can get free SEO for my other projects.

It's all good. I realize not everyone is going to say positive things about you. As a former athlete, I've been booed more than once.

JJ

Welcome JJ. I for one would enjoy getting dinner and talking Chiefs football with you!

Sofa King 06-15-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9373020)
JJ Birden was Awesome in Super Tecmo Bowl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9372782)
He was good on Super Tecmo Bowl. I might pay 100 dollars for Joe Randa.

No. No he wasn't.

TimeForWasp 06-15-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

JJ

They don't say nice things about anyone around here.

crazycoffey 06-15-2013 03:56 AM

Quote:

JJ

Prove it's you, a pic with today's paper will work. Otherwise; **** off clay or whomever made this mult.

Just keeping it real

mdchiefsfan 06-15-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

JJ

We got a post, free of charge? Go CP!!!!

Hootie 06-15-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

JJ

Dude...I really enjoyed watching you play as a kid. Not a bad word to say about you.

:thumb:

loochy 06-15-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

JJ

You were a stud in NFL '94 with Joe Montana on Sega Genesis.

I did a seam pass from Montana to Birden over and over for many touchdowns.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...football94.jpg

TambaBerry 06-15-2013 10:24 AM

I have JJ's autograph he was one of my favorite players as a kid. I would love to meet him.