ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs NFL Draft Expert on Geno, Albert (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272346)

BigCatDaddy 04-22-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9613905)
Because almost everyone who's paid to know something seems unimpressed and almost everyone around here thinks he's some kind of messiah. It's a tried and true formula.

Which is ironic, because most of the talking heads liked Clausen and Kiper had him ahead of Bradford.

patteeu 04-22-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9613766)
Hey! Who the hell is NFL Draft Insider? It's generally a good idea to know who is saying what so you don't end up posting a bunch of shit by Zobel again and looking like a moran.

Good call. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to take him seriously if he was just a message board "expert", or something.

RealSNR 04-22-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9613805)
Those kids have more charisma than the Genoites on this board....

I was one of the first folks on the Geno bandwagon, but the ballwashing on this board makes me hate him. We may still draft him (1%>), but if we do, I will hate him. I'm not a big fan of ASmith, but I hate Geno. Geno may lead us to the Super Bowl, but I will hate him.

I will hate Geno because we will forevermore hear the Genoites talking about Geno. If he wins a single game for another team, we will hear for months on end about how we passed on him. If he flames out in this league (very likely), we will hear about how he would of thrived in KC until another QB takes us to the Super Bowl and wins. Even if we win a Super Bowl sometime in the near future, we will hear how Geno would of gotten us there faster.

Every time ASmith takes a sack, throws an incomplete pass or an interception, we will hear about how Geno wouldn't of let that happen. Every time we lose a game we will hear about how Geno would of pulled out the victory.

I hate Geno. Not because of anything he did, but because of all the buttholes on this board who say the same damn thing over and over and over again for months on end. Geno is a moron magnet. I'm convinced of it.

I don't care if you disagree with me. Just shut up about it already. We heard you the first bazillion times.

At this point, just draft Colby Cameron or Peter Lalich with a 6 or 7 and I would be happy.

:spock:

Okaaaaaaaayyy....

Fat Elvis 04-22-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9613905)
Because almost everyone who's paid to know something seems unimpressed and almost everyone around here thinks he's some kind of messiah. It's a tried and true formula.

I was one of the first folks on the Geno bandwagon, but the ballwashing and bitching on this board makes me hate him. We may still draft him (1%>), but if we do, I will hate him. I'm not a big fan of ASmith, but I hate Geno. Geno may lead us to the Super Bowl, but I will hate him.

I will hate Geno because we will forevermore hear the Genoites talking about Geno. If he wins a single game for another team, we will hear for months on end about how we passed on him. If he flames out in this league (very likely), we will hear about how he would of thrived in KC until another QB takes us to the Super Bowl and wins. Even if we win a Super Bowl sometime in the near future, we will hear how Geno would of gotten us there faster.

Every time ASmith takes a sack, throws an incomplete pass or an interception, we will hear about how Geno wouldn't of let that happen. Every time we lose a game we will hear about how Geno would of pulled out the victory.

I hate Geno. Not because of anything he did, but because of all the buttholes on this board who say the same damn thing over and over and over again for months on end. Geno is a moron magnet. I'm convinced of it.

I don't care if you disagree with me. Just shut up about it already. We heard you the first bazillion times.

We need to draft and groom our own QB. I get it. I really do. We need to draft a QB in the first round. I get that too. Really, I do. I'm just so sick of Geno, Geno, Geno. I've never seen a group of people perseverate on something for so long in my entire life.

At this point, just draft Colby Cameron or Peter Lalich with a 6 or 7 and I would be happy.

BigCatDaddy 04-22-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9613919)
Good call. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to take him seriously if he was just a message board "expert", or something.

Right. It's like starting a thread like "Patteau Says Geno Isn't A 1st Round Pick".

patteeu 04-22-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9613947)
I was one of the first folks on the Geno bandwagon, but the ballwashing and bitching on this board makes me hate him. We may still draft him (1%>), but if we do, I will hate him. I'm not a big fan of ASmith, but I hate Geno. Geno may lead us to the Super Bowl, but I will hate him.

We need to draft and groom our own QB. I get it. I really do. We need to draft a QB in the first round. I get that too. Really, I do. I'm just so sick of Geno, Geno, Geno. I've never seen a group of people perseverate on something for so long in my entire life.

I almost missed your hidden message and I tend to agree with it. The rest was probably worth repeating though.

patteeu 04-22-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9613964)
Right. It's like starting a thread like "Patteau Says Geno Isn't A 1st Round Pick".

I couldn't agree more.

aturnis 04-22-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9613805)
Those kids have more charisma than the Genoites on this board....

I was one of the first folks on the Geno bandwagon, but the ballwashing on this board makes me hate him. We may still draft him (1%>), but if we do, I will hate him. I'm not a big fan of ASmith, but I hate Geno. Geno may lead us to the Super Bowl, but I will hate him.

Peter Lalich ****ing sucks. You're the only one ever to mention him.

RealSNR 04-22-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9614091)

I'm really not getting the love for Colby Cameron, either. I've only seen one Louisiana Tech game, but the arcs on his long balls are very slow. The ball doesn't seem to have any zip. I worry that he wouldn't just be another Kellen Moore.

Lzen 04-22-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9614091)

Psssttt. Before critiquing QBs, perhaps you should change that saying under your handle.

And would a mod please change this thread title to "Some guy in his mom's basement on Geno, Albert"?

Just Passin' By 04-22-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9613680)
Would rather have that than hard ons for Alex Smith, Matt Cassel, Elvis Grbac, and Steve Bono.

"Just trade for a backup! Preferably from the 49ers, but it doesn't matter. Just do it. Whatever you do, for ****'s sake, do NOT take a risk on drafting a bust QB in the 1st round! Everybody in your family will die and you'll lose your job!"

http://t.qkme.me/3u1dy4.jpg

:)

Rausch 04-22-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9613699)

You should change the quote to say "More of the same. WE WANT MORE OF THE SAME..."

Mav 04-22-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9613738)
No one thought that. Some of us wanted to take him instead of McCluster with our high second.

no dude. If anyone here is short on the intelligence meter, it is the crowd like yourself that is on the geno or bust train.

And please, explain how what i said about Tom Brady being able to function in any system is inaccurate? HMMMMMMMMM?

Thats right, you cant. Off my nuts........

Dave Lane 04-22-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9613743)
Really?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=jimmy+clausen

I could find a hundred other threads just like this one.

I think 99% of people wanted Berry.

Dave Lane 04-22-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9614955)
no dude. If anyone here is short on the intelligence meter, it is the crowd like yourself that is on the geno or bust train.

And please, explain how what i said about Tom Brady being able to function in any system is inaccurate? HMMMMMMMMM?

Thats right, you cant. Off my nuts........

Looks like you are headed back to Chiefs Red my friend.