ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Okay, It's Time to Come Clean (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270240)

SAUTO 02-21-2013 07:54 AM

Glad to hear things are looking up buddy.

threebag 02-21-2013 08:00 AM

**** You Dane. I am glad your wife is okay. You **** Stick.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 08:03 AM

Dude, I wanna laugh and I wanna cry.

Why do you do this to me? ROFL

Seriously, that is just unbelievable. I absolutely accept your apology and I hope you'll accept mine.

My wife's uncle was diagnosed in October with Stage 4 cancer, two tumors in his brain and 1 tumor in his lung. 2 surgeries, 4 chemo treatments, and 7 radiation treatments (1 to go!) later and the doctor says he probably bought himself 5 years. He's 71 and would have likely died sometime around now had my wife not noticed the symptoms when she did (she thought he had a small stroke, it was the tumors pushing on his brain).

I am glad that you are able to experience a miracle like that. And I'm REALLY glad that your kids get to have their mother - they're probably young enough that they'll only know what you choose to tell them.

LOCOChief 02-21-2013 08:03 AM

Congrats that's great news for your family, Cancer Free!!! Personally the best words I've ever heard.

You're a gigantic douche, but a lucky one.

OnTheWarpath15 02-21-2013 08:07 AM

Not sure how I missed this on Facebook, but glad to hear a positive outcome.

Nightfyre 02-21-2013 08:08 AM

Well Dane, I for one am glad this forum could provide such a release. I think we've all had moments on this forum which we are not proud of, but it keeps it lively.

As for the family situation, I am sorry to hear your wife was diagnosed with cancer but am glad to hear that she is cancer-free after surgery. I will definitely be hoping that she has a speedy recovery and remains cancer free. Cheers.

BlackHelicopters 02-21-2013 08:25 AM

Prayers for all.

RealSNR 02-21-2013 08:26 AM

No need to apologize, dude. These are words on a football forum. Whatever anybody says about anything when it comes to football on here comes second to real life.

If you hadn't posted this thread, I'm sure everybody would have shortly thereafter forgotten about the pissing matches we've had the past few weeks. Now that we know what you and your family have been going through, it's still not that big of a deal.

Very glad to hear the surgery was a success. Cancer is a ****ing asshole, but considering who your wife lives with, it's no surprise that she's beating it :D

Prayers and best of luck, man.

Graystoke 02-21-2013 08:30 AM

Cancer Sucks so bad. What a worry with small children, a wife you love, an uncertain future.
Man, glad it is sorting itself out on a positive note.
Life is fragile shit.
Good luck

BossChief 02-21-2013 08:32 AM

No prob, bro. I know first hand what that feels like to deal with cancer and other life threatening health issues and how it has effect your mood and emotional state. Helplessness isn't something I deal with well, either. After all, as you know, i lost an ex around 3 years ago and am raising my 8 year old with learning disabilities by myself. Sometimes, we just need to vent and let it out. Completely natural.

My step dad had the same thing a year or so ago and is on the same schedule for check ups.

Best of luck and we will keep her in our prayers.

KevB 02-21-2013 08:40 AM

I'm always glad to hear when someone on this board goes through a tough time and comes out the other side with a positive outcome. Happy that your family will be healthy and intact.

Mike in SW-MO 02-21-2013 08:41 AM

Some things are too big to hold in. When you try it squirts out around the seams.

DeezNutz 02-21-2013 08:48 AM

Thrilled that your family has received a positive prognosis. Best of thoughts your way.

Everything else doesn't really matter.

Frosty 02-21-2013 08:52 AM

I thought maybe you were drunk posting.

Glad the prognosis is good. My sister fought breast cancer a couple of years ago and successfully beat it. Scary stuff!

luv 02-21-2013 08:57 AM

I've had an aunt, a grandmother, and a grandfather die from brain tumor, breast cancer, and Mesothelioma respectively. Sucks ass. So glad to hear the good news.