ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs begin season Sept. 9 vs. Atlanta. at Arrowhead. Tony Gonzalez returns to KC. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258573)

Hammock Parties 04-17-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8549366)
This will actually be the 5th year in a row.
The worst part of it is...we've lost 3 of those 4 games.
And the one game we did win...We BARELY won in Overtime.

Holy shit, I had blocked out Cassel's 4 INT perfection. :facepalm:

Warrior5 04-17-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8549289)
Seriously? They're gonna send us into Pitt to be crucified again on MNF?

Not this time...

The Franchise 04-17-2012 05:35 PM

Kent Babb ‏ @kentbabb

W Atl, W Buf, L Saints, W SD, L Balt, W Bucs, L Raiders, L at SD, W at Pit, W Cincy, W Den, W Car, W Cle, W at Oak, W Ind, L Den. ... 11-5.

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-17-2012 05:36 PM

Kent Babb‏@kentbabb

Close

W Atl, W Buf, L Saints, W SD, L Balt, W Bucs, L Raiders, L at SD, W at Pit, W Cincy, W Den, W Car, W Cle, W at Oak, W Ind, L Den. ... 11-5.

The Franchise 04-17-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8549383)
Kent Babb‏@kentbabb

Close

Q

Hammock Parties 04-17-2012 05:36 PM

LOL @ us beating TB, ATL or PIT.

8-8 again probably.

Micjones 04-17-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8549382)
Kent Babb ‏ @kentbabb

7 in a row?
That's pretty optimistic.

It's gonna be rough starting up again after the bye.

Hoover 04-17-2012 05:38 PM

I like playing Atlanta at home to start the season. Arrowhead will be crazy. Agree that getting NO early is important too. For some reason the second half of the season doesn't bother me.

I Love that we play the Broncos late in the season. It will be cold, and who knows, Manning might be dead by then. Steelers game will be tough, but they are not all that great IMO, if we have it rolling we will be fine.

ThaVirus 04-17-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

We always play the Steelers well. They're the last ones I'm worried about..

Truth be told, this schedule looks like cake to me. If we're actually halfway decent we'll walk away with at least 9 wins.

RealSNR 04-17-2012 05:43 PM

Atlanta's a good opener. I was really hoping for Indianapolis, actually. I want to murder that punk ass soft bitch franchise so bad, and if we could gain confidence from that win so much the better. If we get them later in the season I'm kind of worried that we'll slip up and they'll bite us in the ass yet again

petegz28 04-17-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 8549396)
I like playing Atlanta at home to start the season. Arrowhead will be crazy. Agree that getting NO early is important too. For some reason the second half of the season doesn't bother me.

I Love that we play the Broncos late in the season. It will be cold, and who knows, Manning might be dead by then. Steelers game will be tough, but they are not all that great IMO, if we have it rolling we will be fine.

I'd rather play NO early when guys are still getting their legs than in week 13 when they are sniffing the playoffs.

-King- 04-17-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8549382)
Kent Babb ‏ @kentbabb

:whackit:

And the Saints game is a winnable game IMO. It will be their 3rd week with the interim's interim coach and who knows how long Drew Brees will have been back with the team. A QB who hasn't been with the team in the off season + A 3rd string coach = A Good chance of a Chiefs win.

petegz28 04-17-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Dude we almost beat the Steelers last year...WITH PALKO!

Hammock Parties 04-17-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8549414)
:whackit:

And the Saints game is a winnable game IMO.

LMAO

People around here are in for a rude awakening.

We are not going to be competing with playoff teams.

For ****'s sake, we have to go TO New Orleans. That game will be over by halftime.

petegz28 04-17-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8549422)
LMAO

People around here are in for a rude awakening.

We are not going to be competing with playoff teams.

For ****'s sake, we have to go TO New Orleans. That game will be over by halftime.

I think that depends on how our defense is playing. I remember back in the day whenever we'd play a high-flying offense either home or away everyone said we would get smoked and we'd knock the **** out of the team.