ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Misc Everything you wanted to know about Scientology - or just chat up Leah Remini (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304084)

stumppy 12-01-2016 02:53 PM

I love the cum catcher hair style. Even if you jerked a bit to the side on your delivery that hair would still corral it back into the landing zone.
Man I miss the big hair 80's. Never overshot the playing field.:D

kcxiv 12-01-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 12589054)
That's harsh. She's trying to get away and get the word out about Scientology, or is just a thing about you not liking her as an actress?

he might be a Scientologist! lol It would make alot of sense!

kcxiv 12-01-2016 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 12588875)
**** reddit - is there another outlet? I've vetoed shitty reddit.

Reddit is where most people do AMA's now days. Its the go to place. Number 1 messageboard in the world probably.

I go there for alot of sports now days, Dodgers/Lakers/Chiefs a few gaming reddits as well.

DaFace 12-01-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12589929)
Reddit is where most people do AMA's now days. Its the go to place. Number 1 messageboard in the world probably.

I go there for alot of sports now days, Dodgers/Lakers/Chiefs a few gaming reddits as well.

There's no "probably" unless you include stuff like Facebook and Twitter in your definition. Nothing else comes close.

Baby Lee 12-01-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12589928)
he might be a Scientologist! lol It would make alot of sense!

Can Scientologists smoke mother earth?

Easy 6 12-01-2016 05:27 PM

Read the entire thing last night, unreal... you just know the celebrity responsible for the poor Sea Org dweeb house slave being harshly "interrogated" after a simple "human mistake" was Tom Cruise

God is Dead, so sayeth L Ron Hubbard

BWillie 12-01-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12589929)

Why though? It's a disorganized mess. It's unsightly. The structure of this message board is WAAAAY better. How did it ever become so popular with that format?

DaFace 12-01-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 12589962)
Why though? It's a disorganized mess. It's unsightly. The structure of this message board is WAAAAY better. How did it ever become so popular with that format?

In one place, I can keep up on news about the Chiefs, Avalanche, a variety of tech topics (SpaceX, Tesla, futurology, Android development, info about my particular phone), local news for Colorado, Denver, and even my specific area of town, photography, books I'm interested in, TV shows I'm interested in, and a plethora of other random topics without having to sort through any topics I don't care about.

CP is better for Chiefs news than the Chiefs subreddit, for sure, and I certainly don't comment as much on reddit as I do here, but the variety of stuff you can look through on reddit is unmatched.

As for the format, you just have to get used to it. CP is a bar where everyone is shouting at the same time to get their topic heard. A thread on reddit starts out the same, but people are then shuffled into different topic areas to continue each little sub-conversation (and more sub-conversations) independently.

Rasputin 12-01-2016 06:15 PM

Those nails though I bet if she wanted to tear through your chest cavity and pull out your heart while it's still beating and show it to you, she could.

eDave 12-01-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 12588053)
Entirely too bad she didn't join Tom Cruise's mystical harem and just ****ing disappear off the face of the earth ala Shelly Miscavige.

Found the CP Scientologist.

eDave 12-01-2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 12589962)

KARMA!

I'm fine with Reddit. Enhancement Suite helps A LOT and as others have said, you get used to it.

/r/the_donald is ruining it though. Such a shit sub.

PunkinDrublic 12-01-2016 07:59 PM

I remember when Howard Stern had her on his show back in 2004 and Artie Lange goes "Scientology, what the hell are you doing believing in that crap!" She got pretty pissed. It was awesome.

Simply Red 12-01-2016 08:19 PM

yeah those nails are not normal.

SAUTO 12-01-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 12587540)
Wow, fascinating stuff. I'll have to set the DVR to catch this show.

And am I the only one that can't stand Reddit's forum layout?

I'm with you

Pushead2 12-02-2016 06:13 AM

She looks like a RAGING bitch, but my oh my, I'd give her some of my good ole' clam hammer.