ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Look forward to seeing you in January, Pittsburgh. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310840)

kysirsoze 10-15-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 13153533)
Not me. Hope they're not who we're playing.

This. I want no part of them. They just have our number.

Eleazar 10-15-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13154003)
Sometimes you have to know when you're beaten.

We've played this stupid ****ing team 3 times going back to the beginning of the 2016 season. One blowout loss, and two home losses in which our defense can't stop the bread and butter of their offensive attack and our offense sucks balls against their defense for some reason.

Shittsburg is still a ****ed team. For example, I can't wait for Jacksonville to sneak into the playoffs and beat the Steelers in the wildcard round.

If we have to do it? I'm reeeeally ****ing tired of losing to Pittsburgh. Only thing more maddening would be somehow losing to the ****ing Colts in the playoffs.

So no. Let them lose to somebody else. Let us face a team we can beat. Like Houston or New England.

I don't think there's a big chain of derivatives to work through here. Pittsburgh is just better than we are.

They consistently beat us, usually in embarrassing fashion.

They beat us home and road, regular season and postseason.

They soundly beat us at the LOS in every matchup.

We're out quarterbacked in every matchup

We're out coached in every matchup.

Even now, Tomlin and a diminished Ben are still better than Andy and Alex.

That's really all there is to it. Hat's off to them.

ROYC75 10-15-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 13153713)
you want to see them in January for another 1 and done in the playoffs?

I don't.

Bring em on, I actually think we will be OK. The Steelers will really be riding with confidence that they are in our heads.

TEX 10-15-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 13154176)
I don't think there's a big chain of derivatives to work through here. Pittsburgh is just better than we are.

They consistently beat us, usually in embarrassing fashion.

They beat us home and road, regular season and postseason.

They soundly beat us at the LOS in every matchup.

We're out quarterbacked in every matchup

We're out coached in every matchup.

Even now, Tomlin and a diminished Ben are still better than Andy and Alex.

That's really all there is to it. Hat's off to them.

Mostly because we cant stop the run. Manage to do that, and KC would break through for a win. :shrug:

Aspengc8 10-15-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 13154528)
Mostly because we cant stop the run. Manage to do that, and KC would break through for a win. :shrug:

a healthy oline would help a bit.

007 10-15-2017 08:46 PM

No. No. No. No. JUST ****ING NO. I never want to see this team again. I'm sick of this shit. If they are the opponent in the playoffs then don't even bother watching the game. The chiefs will roll over play dead for 3 qtrs then wake up just long enough to break your hearts again. **** THAT SHIT

Iconic 10-15-2017 08:59 PM

Hope we see them in the playoffs.

I think a healthier Chiefs team ****s them up the ass.

By all means we were a lot closer to winning that game and we had no business winning it at all. Imagine another shot where we don't get one first down in the first half.

BryanBusby 10-15-2017 09:19 PM

Ya because we fared well in Pitt a year ago

PAChiefsGuy 10-15-2017 09:21 PM

Not scared of them. they barely beat us today despite us playing like s**t and barely beat us in the playoffs last year too. Stop being scared of these guys.. We can beat them...

Why Not? 10-15-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13155000)
Not scared of them. they barely beat us today despite us playing like s**t and barely beat us in the playoffs last year too. Stop being scared of these guys.. We can beat them...

Evidenced by???

Bugeater 10-15-2017 09:56 PM

Yes, you will see them in January. Running up and down the field on our asses while our offense pisses down their legs.

MMXcalibur 10-15-2017 09:58 PM

Uh, no.
I don't want to see the Steelers.

We shit our sweatpants against them every goddamn time.

Hammock Parties 10-15-2017 09:59 PM

This is literally like Marty phoning John Elway up in the 90s and saying "Looking forward to seeing you in January, friend!"

Jesum crow.

TEX 10-15-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13155181)
This is literally like Marty phoning John Elway up in the 90s and saying "Looking forward to seeing you in January, friend!"

Jesum crow.

:clap: Yep. I hate agreeing with you...

PAChiefsGuy 10-15-2017 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13155181)

Jesum crow.

You are a p***y that's why you scared of them. Luckily you don't play for the Chiefs.. Thank God.