ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bob Fescoe gets called out on twitter for having multiple burner accounts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316127)

nychief 07-08-2018 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 13619818)
Ha. Another reason he is the worst.

Enough to get him fired though? (#4 aside).

He’s the impitomy of shitty local sports knower. As to being fired...yes... he works for entercom, he is toast.

Hammock Parties 07-08-2018 05:53 PM

I wonder if he's actually a low key racist?

That would be the big shock.

Titty Meat 07-08-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13619767)
I just hope this gets him fired. Anyone else would be better. Put billay on the show and I guarantee it improves.

We would talk about licking ass on Thursdays

Garcia Bronco 07-08-2018 06:17 PM

And this is why Twitter and social media is all bulshit. You have people out there with numerous fake account, automated bought account that respond to language, and trolls. Bottom line is it can't be trusted.

CHENZ A! 07-08-2018 06:25 PM

Fescoe has been far and away the worst local sports radio host for some time, and that's saying a lot considering Keitzman is still on the air.

BigRedChief 07-08-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 13619679)
This should get him fired if true. If only for following the KKK accounts. I'm sure someone can look through the post history and find something bad he tweeted too.

using fake accounts to promote yourself ain’t that bad. Poor taste and desperate but fireable for a radio host?

Now the KKK accounts, WTF? You don’t get to be a public face of anything in America if you are a closet Nazi. You can think or say out loud that blacks are inferior to whites, the Jews deserve to die and other Nazi beliefs but you don’t get to stay employed as an open Nazi pretty much anywhere in a western democracy. We already had a World War over this shit. Millions died. **** Nazi’s.

Pablo 07-08-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 13619907)
And this is why Twitter and social media is all bulshit. You have people out there with numerous fake account, automated bought account that respond to language, and trolls. Bottom line is it can't be trusted.

It's the President's preferred method of communication. How bad can it really be?

rico 07-08-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13619707)
:shrug: who cares?

I never knew you were Bob Fescoe!!!!!

wazu 07-08-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13619891)
I wonder if he's actually a low key racist?

That would be the big shock.

Would kinda fit with his irrational lashing out at Rany.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 07-08-2018 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 13619914)
Fescoe has been far and away the worst local sports radio host for some time, and that's saying a lot considering Keitzman is still on the air.

I see them as kind of the same: I'll say whatever(more or less) generates the most responses

Dartgod 07-08-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13619767)
I just hope this gets him fired. Anyone else would be better. Put billay on the show and I guarantee it improves.

No.

Messier 07-08-2018 07:41 PM

This is hilarious. Didn't Fescoe get humiliated years ago for some question in a press conference? I figured that's why he disappeared for a number of years. Before disgracing the airwaves again. He's an extremely uninformed jackass.

Chiefs Moon 07-08-2018 08:10 PM

Fescoe has two problems here:

1) If true, it confirms everyone's already low opinion of him personally and professionally; and

2) Even if not true, it's 100% believable. And that's the real problem here.

It would be a shame to fire him for this, if true. He should be fired for his work product. He has no positive or redeeming attributes as a broadcaster for any size market.

TribalElder 07-08-2018 08:29 PM

I quit listening to 610 after nick wright left

Danny & Carrington were ok

I can’t listen to fescoe just can’t

Not surprised he would be making fake accounts to stir the pot and simulate listeners opinions.

610 was 80% commercials and 20% bad takes. I doubt anything comes of this, it’s making people talk about fescoe and 610 right now. Fescoe panders to the KU crowd so much that he will probably lay low until midnight at the phog

Passepartout 07-08-2018 08:30 PM

I only need one account and really having too much like Bob could get you banned.