ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Valiant 04-04-2013 10:44 AM

I dont feel bad for thinking hershels youngest was cute. She is 27. Her, tyrese and sasha got promoted to full cast for season 4.

RunKC 04-04-2013 11:03 AM

We didn't get a for sure on where the Governor and his men went, so if you're wondering what they are doing, they gave a us a good idea. LMAO

http://i.imgur.com/985hj47.gif

Fire Me Boy! 04-04-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9556086)
We didn't get a for sure on where the Governor and his men went, so if you're wondering what they are doing, they gave a us a good idea. LMAO

http://i.imgur.com/985hj47.gif

BASTARD! I was just going to post that...

Radar Chief 04-04-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9553842)
If I knew pliers could get handcuffs off, it would have gotten me out of some embarrassing situations.

I think she was working on the bolt that connected the cuff chains to the chair but I’d have to watch it again to be sure.

On a side note you can actually jimmy cuffs off with a pair of wire frame sunglasses. Just in case you didn't know that. ;)

NewChief 04-04-2013 12:40 PM

The handcuffs thing is just such sloppy writing. Why not just make it zipties and then drop a scalpel or scissors?

Bump 04-04-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9556031)
I dont feel bad for thinking hershels youngest was cute. She is 27. Her, tyrese and sasha got promoted to full cast for season 4.

wow really? I was telling myself she has to be at least 20 years old just playing a teen. She is cute as ****.

Fire Me Boy! 04-04-2013 05:32 PM

Wooooow. The governor in the comic is one sick ****.

Deberg_1990 04-04-2013 06:01 PM

This series would have been an awesome HBO or Showtime show where they could go darker with the characters.

Valiant 04-04-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9557637)
This series would have been an awesome HBO or Showtime show where they could go darker with the characters.

If by darker, you mean nakeder I agree..

cabletech94 04-04-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9557558)
Wooooow. The governor in the comic is one sick ****.

one of the reason i was sooooooo anticipating this season.

while a demented bastard in the comic, i still think he is pretty unredeemable in the series. i mean, the way he attacked merle. and the way he snapped at the beginning of the season finale.

guy's gonna still be a thorn. and a pretty wild one at that, me thinks.

CHENZ A! 04-04-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9557779)
If by darker, you mean nakeder I agree..

Co-sign.

Radar Chief 04-05-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9556457)
I think she was working on the bolt that connected the cuff chains to the chair but I’d have to watch it again to be sure.

Re-watched it last night and yea, that’s not how it happened.
The other end of the cuffs were cuffed to the frame of the chair, she was working on the chain which makes less sense. Handcuffs are made of some pretty hard steel, she’d be there a week trying to cut/pry open the chain links with a pair of pliers.

Fire Me Boy! 04-05-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9558643)
Re-watched it last night and yea, that’s not how it happened.
The other end of the cuffs were cuffed to the frame of the chair, she was working on the chain which makes less sense. Handcuffs are made of some pretty hard steel, she’d be there a week trying to cut/pry open the chain links with a pair of pliers.

Those were pliers with diamond cutters on the inside. And the chain was plastic.

Radar Chief 04-05-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9556463)
The handcuffs thing is just such sloppy writing. Why not just make it zipties and then drop a scalpel or scissors?

I don’t think the episode was as bad as some make it out to be but admit it did have a slapped together feel to it. Like they just wanted to end this season and reload for next season.
IMO they didn’t spend enough time explaining how much Merle helped them, just a quick mention of it when Carol and Daryl were talking at the beginning, and they didn’t spend enough time freaking out the Governor’s “Army” in the tombs. They just let them get so far in then popped a couple of flash/bang and smoke grenades then let the walkers loose and started shooting at nothing.
I think if they’d have worked more on those two things it would’ve made for a more believable episode and I think they could’ve cut several minutes out of Andrea not reaching for the pliers with her pedicured toes while emoting to Milton to make room for it.

siberian khatru 04-05-2013 10:20 AM

I think the producers/writers miscalculated in thinking Andrea's death would be a huge dramatic climax to the season, when most people were either "meh" or "yay!" about it.