ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official 2014 Missouri Tigers Football Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280230)

notorious 01-01-2015 02:14 PM

Nice.

I dumped a beer on a woman's head, but I wanted to bang her.

She gets down in dance motion calling me over during a party, and I go over, in typical white-man dance mode and knocked her beer out of her hand which falls directly on her head.

Smooth as sandpaper, Notorious.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-01-2015 02:15 PM

What a pathetic effort by the OL.

Discuss Thrower 01-01-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 11234256)
Here is the drunken retelling about an hour after it happened:

Jesus.

Discuss Thrower 01-01-2015 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11234271)
Nice.

I dumped a beer on a woman's head, but I wanted to bang her.

She gets down in dance motion calling me over during a party, and I go over, in typical white-man dance mode and knocked her beer out of her hand which falls directly on her head.

Smooth as sandpaper, Notorious.

Better than accidentally gleeking in a girl's face

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-01-2015 02:18 PM

Back to the pirouette shit again. All ****ing year they worked on him to stop that.

notorious 01-01-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11234287)
Better than accidentally gleeking in a girl's face

:hmmm:

Do you have a story to tell? I banged a woman once that jumped off me and puked next to the bed.

She actually had the audacity to ask me to keep going after that. Of course I am not going to say no.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-01-2015 02:21 PM

Get Printz in there. Mauk is ****ed up.

Sassy Squatch 01-01-2015 02:22 PM

Getting flashbacks of RG3 here...

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-01-2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11234302)

Do you have a story to tell? I banged a woman once that jumped off me and puked next to the bed.

She actually had the audacity to ask me to keep going after that. Of course I am not going to say no.

That reminds me of the time when I had a girl deep throating me and she threw Taco Bell up all over my chest. I took a shower, handed her a toothbrush, and then titty-****ed her until completion.

Ahh...college.

notorious 01-01-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 11234318)
That reminds me of the time when I had a girl deep throating me and she threw Taco Bell up all over my chest. I took a shower, handed her a toothbrush, and then titty-****ed her until completion.

Ahh...college.

LMAO

There are very few things I wouldn't do at that age that included sex and booze. Sweet memories.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-01-2015 02:24 PM

Seriously. This is by far the worst defensive performance of the year. They look terrible.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-01-2015 02:25 PM

Jesus H. Christ. Thank God for fumbles, but if Brantley doesn't inexcusably lose that it's probably a pick six.

Pitt Gorilla 01-01-2015 02:28 PM

When they run that spread out 3-4 look, we should probably check to a run.

Discuss Thrower 01-01-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

I banged a woman once that jumped off me and puked next to the bed.

****ing ew.

Quote:

Do you have a story to tell?

Just an extended anecdote. Was at loud bar trying to talk up this girl, and ever since I learned as a pre-teen how to gleek on demand, I'll do it sporadically without trying. So she got a nice misting.

That didn't deter her from being a friend. Asked her to a formal a few months after this went down, but my good friend's girlfriend had a panic attack.. or something.. and my date went with my friend to the hospital leaving me at the hotel for most of the night until she came back and I got super awkward because booze.

After that she thought she was going to date RaiderRoommate because they ****ed around and shit even though he had a GF. He nearly gave her tricho and that ended that.

Upon further review I didn't have a chance because I wasn't 6'4+ like RaiderRoomate, her boyfriend before that and her husband.

Discuss Thrower 01-01-2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 11234318)

Ahh...college.

And kids, that's the story of how I met your mother.