ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dolphins working on a trade for offensive tackle Branden Albert (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272208)

NJChiefsFan 04-24-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9622704)
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing 2m

Don't get greedy about Albert, Andy Reid. Take the 2 and be happy.

I love how some people talk like it's just Reid and others like its just Dorsey.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9622797)
That's not what you posted (you made a really stupid post specifically about the Ravens), and your argument about dumping is what's reeruned. I know you like to stir shit, but you're prodding people who are already borderline insane about the whole QB thing. You're not poking bears. You're teasing the drooling lunatics.

And teams have recently won Super Bowls with subpar QBs, as Dilfer and Brad Johnson demonstrate. Rex Grossman got his team to the Super Bowl, for crying out loud.

What QB's can do in this league has nothing to do with how "recent" Dilfer was and everything to do with how different the league is. It has nothing to do with years.

DTLB58 04-24-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9622903)
Banned homie

Well crap, I put him on ignore for nothing. :D

BossChief 04-24-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9622797)
That's not what you posted (you made a really stupid post specifically about the Ravens), and your argument about dumping is what's reeruned. I know you like to stir shit, but you're prodding people who are already borderline insane about the whole QB thing. You're not poking bears. You're teasing the drooling lunatics.

And teams have recently won Super Bowls with subpar QBs, as Dilfer and Brad Johnson demonstrate. Rex Grossman got his team to the Super Bowl, for crying out loud.

Those are "recent" examples?

Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer?

Haha

Pasta Little Brioni 04-24-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9622887)
Wheres Blackmon been at lately..

Waiting to pounce as soon as the Jerkel selection is announced. If he falls to Jax, we won't ever see him again.

RunKC 04-24-2013 07:39 PM

Marty said Reid was high on Matt Scott.

Fisher, Alonso and Scott would be great.

caligula 04-24-2013 07:39 PM

i know that whenever someone asks what I've been doing recently, I respond with events that happened 10 years ago...

oldandslow 04-24-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9622925)
Those are "recent" examples?

Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer?

Haha

I would argue Joe Flacco is pedestrian and but for a Denver Corner's massive screw up would be looked at in an entirely different light.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-24-2013 07:40 PM

When you can wait and get the leftovers at the QB position, you just have to do it. Enema this fanbase.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-24-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 9622934)
I would argue Joe Flacco is pedestrian and but for a Denver Corner's massive screw up would be looked at in an entirely different light.

His playoff record says otherwise. Sure he's inconsistent, but the yearly success of his team can't be overlooked. This place is ****ing wierd.

Marcellus 04-24-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Amazing how that gets forgotten as well as Boldin making circus catch after circus catch.

oldandslow 04-24-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9622938)
When you can wait and get the leftovers at the QB position, you just have to do it. Enema this fanbase.

What leftovers...Smith, Nassib, Barkley, Wilson ---- 6 o' one, half dozen of another.

NJChiefsFan 04-24-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

At the risk of sending out the Hootie signal, whether you see Flacco as elite or not, he fits a lot better in today's NFL than Dilfer or Johnson. Saying you can win with those QB's because the Earth has only rotated around the sun 12 times since they won their SB's is silly.

oldandslow 04-24-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9622948)
His playoff record says otherwise. Sure he's inconsistent, but the yearly success of his team can't be overlooked. This place is ****ing wierd.

Yeah, the defense had nothing to do with that...and you are right this place has just gone nuts.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-24-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 9622957)
What leftovers...Smith, Nassib, Barkley, Wilson ---- 6 o' one, half dozen of another.

Silly post is silly.

NJChiefsFan 04-24-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9622950)
Amazing how that gets forgotten as well as Boldin making circus catch after circus catch.

No self-respecting Denver hater can ever forget that catch.