ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dolphins working on a trade for offensive tackle Branden Albert (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272208)

O.city 04-24-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9622847)
It's incredibly dumb. We can't take Geno/Barkley because they aren't perfect prospects, yet drafting a guy who wasn't even the best tackle on his college team or a small school untested guy is perfectly fine. Ohhhhhhhhh K

Oh, they're better prospects than the QB's in this class.

But if we are holding the QB's there, the LT's need go there too.

caligula 04-24-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9622797)
That's not what you posted (you made a really stupid post specifically about the Ravens), and your argument about dumping is what's reeruned. I know you like to stir shit, but you're prodding people who are already borderline insane about the whole QB thing. You're not poking bears. You're teasing the drooling lunatics.

And teams have recently won Super Bowls with subpar QBs, as Dilfer and Brad Johnson demonstrate. Rex Grossman got his team to the Super Bowl, for crying out loud.

:LOL:

still peddling that bullshit...good god...no wonder you loved a failure like cassel

Mother****erJones 04-24-2013 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By
That's not what you posted (you made a really stupid post specifically about the Ravens), and your argument about dumping is what's reeruned. I know you like to stir shit, but you're prodding people who are already borderline insane about the whole QB thing. You're not poking bears. You're teasing the drooling lunatics.

And teams have recently won Super Bowls with subpar QBs, as Dilfer and Brad Johnson demonstrate. Rex Grossman got his team to the Super Bowl, for crying out loud.

Ya with HOF defenses. Do you see a HOF defense in KC? And Grossman couldn't do shit in the Super Bowl.

The Franchise 04-24-2013 07:32 PM

Perfect scenario.

Albert for #42 and a 3rd.
Trade down to #5. Take Jordan.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-24-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9622855)
Oh, they're better prospects than the QB's in this class. But if we are holding the QB's there, the LT's need go there too.

I don't agree with that...at all. People have gone full reerun evaluating QB's this year because of the previous year.

Al Bundy 04-24-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9622797)

Dilferdo was 13 years ago, Brad Johnson was 10 years ago and Grossman was 7 years ago. ****.

Just Passin' By 04-24-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9622835)
Jesus ****ing Christ :facepalm:

Sorry... maybe this will help you

http://t.qkme.me/3u1dy4.jpg

Hope you feel better now

Pasta Little Brioni 04-24-2013 07:33 PM

A decade's an eternity in the NFL.

penbrook 04-24-2013 07:34 PM

Wheres Blackmon been at lately..

O.city 04-24-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9622870)
I don't agree with that...at all. People have gone full reerun evaluating QB's this year because of the previous year.

There will be some QB's come out of this class, definitely. But the LT's are better LT's as prospects than the QB's as prospects.

They don't have the holes the Qb's have.

I'd love to come out of this thing with Fisher, Minter and one of the top 4 Qb's.

Sassy Squatch 04-24-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9622887)

Banned homie

Just Passin' By 04-24-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9622873)
Dilferdo was 13 years ago, Brad Johnson was 10 years ago and Grossman was 7 years ago. ****.

Are we just going to deliberately define 'recently' as the day before yesterday, or something? Brad Johnson has as many Super Bowl wins as Peyton Manning.

bigjosh 04-24-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9622887)

He is still fapping to the jags new uni.

O.city 04-24-2013 07:36 PM

Fisher
Minter
Bray

First 3 rounds

Mother****erJones 04-24-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9622877)
Sorry... maybe this will help you

http://t.qkme.me/3u1dy4.jpg

Hope you feel better now

Just go pass by the '00 ravens '02 bucs message boards already with your Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson bullshit.