ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

ayleswbj 09-18-2013 04:03 AM

My god please keep Bray away from anything related to QB's. This dude could break a hammer. He is the Ultimate Jim Drunkenmiller! Big arm and going absolutely nowhere. As for Daniels, im not even a fan and i can at least appreciate the fact he was undrafted and worked his way up to be the back up to arguably the best QB in the NFL. People say Sean Payton is an offensive genius and he trusted that if something happened to Brees they would be fine with Daniels. He could have signed a number of Qbs to back up brees but Daniels won the job. I think il take his evaluation over a bunch of forum chatter. Anyway back to talking about what garbage Bray is.

T-Town 09-18-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989736)
My god please keep Bray away from anything related to QB's. This dude could break a hammer. He is the Ultimate Jim Drunkenmiller! Big arm and going absolutely nowhere. As for Daniels, im not even a fan and i can at least appreciate the fact he was undrafted and worked his way up to be the back up to arguably the best QB in the NFL. People say Sean Payton is an offensive genius and he trusted that if something happened to Brees they would be fine with Daniels. He could have signed a number of Qbs to back up brees but Daniels won the job. I think il take his evaluation over a bunch of forum chatter. Anyway back to talking about what garbage Bray is.

Well crap, might as well cut him loose now. You mean to tell me our undrafted potential filled QB isn't anything good yet? God forbid he have some time to develop. He's got the big arm and body type, and a smart quarterback to learn from in Smith, so let the bray seed grow. Anyway back to talking about what a dipshit you are.

mdchiefsfan 09-18-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989736)

So which QB you back up makes you better than another back up?

BigBeauford 09-18-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9989794)
So which QB you back up makes you better than another back up?

That and staying at a Holiday Inn Express.

ayleswbj 09-18-2013 07:09 AM

Absolutely it does, there were 50 other qbs that could have had that job and Payton believes Daniels was as good as any of them. There are plenty of back ups that have gotten a chance to be a starter in this league. Hasselback, Fitzpatrick, Rogers was a backup for 4 years, Delhomme took his team to a superbowl. Now you have another great offensive mind in Reid thinking that Daniels can play the game at a high level if needed. All im saying is all these offensive minded coaches think highly of him. Heck, look at the money they gave him. He earned his job with the Saints and did it again when they brought in more competition, it says alot about the work he puts into his career.

mdchiefsfan 09-18-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989812)
Absolutely it does, there were 50 other qbs that could have had that job and Payton believes Daniels was as good as any of them. There are plenty of back ups that have gotten a chance to be a starter in this league. Hasselback, Fitzpatrick, Rogers was a backup for 4 years, Delhomme took his team to a superbowl. Now you have another great offensive mind in Reid thinking that Daniels can play the game at a high level if needed. All im saying is all these offensive minded coaches think highly of him. Heck, look at the money they gave him. He earned his job with the Saints and did it again when they brought in more competition, it says alot about the work he puts into his career.

Hell, start him! :doh!:

ayleswbj 09-18-2013 07:22 AM

Better idea, start Bray.

mdchiefsfan 09-18-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989824)
Better idea, start Bray.

Nice try. But no one is saying start Bray here. We just hope he can develop, but say that backing up a great QB makes that player great is reeruned. Look at Matt Cassel for ****'s sake. He backed up Brady, was he so wonderful? That is some of the worst logic I have ever seen.

KC_Lee 09-18-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9989830)
Nice try. But no one is saying start Bray here. We just hope he can develop, but say that backing up a great QB makes that player great is reeruned. Look at Matt Cassel for ****'s sake. He backed up Brady, was he so wonderful? That is some of the worst logic I have ever seen.

Or Jim Sorgi...

Or Steve Bono...

ayleswbj 09-18-2013 07:40 AM

who said anything about Daniels being great? There was not one word posted that said he was great. You make yourself sound R*** when you start making things up. I stated he won his job by beating out the competition and by the play he has put on film. You obviously have something against Daniels because he played at Missouri. His college career made Bray look like a high school Freshman. His play in the NFL as well, You dont like him only because of his measurables, same a Wilson. Bray has a big arm, but is known everywhere hes played to not be very cerebral and thats putting it nicely. Daniels does everything better than Bray. Footwork, reading D, quicker release. All you have to do is put on the tape. Its all right there for you to see. I get that you see a big strong armed guy who played at a big school, but get real he was terrible. He is getting a shot only because he has the measurables, not because he did anything significant. Hes a one in a million project like many others that came before him, but he is your project so i understand the lovefest.

ayleswbj 09-18-2013 07:43 AM

by the way you loved Cassell when he came to the Chiefs and you loved him in 2010 when he took you to the playoffs

mdchiefsfan 09-18-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989866)
by the way you loved Cassell when he came to the Chiefs and you loved him in 2010 when he took you to the playoffs

keep trying to spin the discussion away from your stupid remark :thumb:

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9989844)
Or Jim Sorgi...

Or Steve Bono...

Curtis Painter!

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989862)
who said anything about Daniels being great? There was not one word posted that said he was great. You make yourself sound R*** when you start making things up. I stated he won his job by beating out the competition and by the play he has put on film. You obviously have something against Daniels because he played at Missouri. His college career made Bray look like a high school Freshman. His play in the NFL as well, You dont like him only because of his measurables, same a Wilson. Bray has a big arm, but is known everywhere hes played to not be very cerebral and thats putting it nicely. Daniels does everything better than Bray. Footwork, reading D, quicker release. All you have to do is put on the tape. Its all right there for you to see. I get that you see a big strong armed guy who played at a big school, but get real he was terrible. He is getting a shot only because he has the measurables, not because he did anything significant. Hes a one in a million project like many others that came before him, but he is your project so i understand the lovefest.

Dude is terrible. 6'0 guy with a rag arm. You picked the wrong guy to champion here.

Brock 09-18-2013 08:30 AM

Sounds like somebody's butthurt that bray outplayed him in preseason.

ayleswbj 09-18-2013 08:38 AM

not champion Daniels at all. You say rag arm for Daniels and say box of rocks for a brain with Bray. Tomato , Tomato i guess. I point out Daniels earned his job, Bray is there because of a big arm and nothing else. Daniels didnt get drafted because of his height, Bray didnt get drafted because hes a moron.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989958)
not champion Daniels at all. You say rag arm for Daniels and say box of rocks for a brain with Bray. Tomato , Tomato i guess. I point out Daniels earned his job, Bray is there because of a big arm and nothing else. Daniels didnt get drafted because of his height, Bray didnt get drafted because hes a moron.

He scored a 24 on the Woderlic. Immature maybe, but not a moron.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-18-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989812)

Danielsssssssss is pure dogshit. GTFOutta' here.

Thig Lyfe 09-18-2013 10:35 AM

Bray and Teddy Bridgewater tore it up for me in a Madden 25 preseason game last night.

Mr_Tomahawk 09-18-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9990226)
Bray and Teddy Bridgewater tore it up for me in a Madden 25 preseason game last night.

/Thread.

Mr_Tomahawk 09-18-2013 10:36 AM

Tyler Bray broke the glass...again.

Tribal Warfare 09-21-2013 11:10 PM

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...-fan-club.html

rico 09-21-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10006314)

Holy shit.

No gray area with him...Vol fans either respect him or can't stand him. Wow.....

Mr_Tomahawk 09-22-2013 06:17 AM

Can't wait till next season when bray moves to #2 on the depth chart.

rico 09-22-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10006428)
Can't wait till next season when bray moves to #2 on the depth chart.

God damn I don't know if any Chiefs move (excluding Cassel) has ever pissed me off more than the signing of Chin-butt Daniel.

AussieChiefsFan 09-22-2013 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10006451)
God damn I don't know if any Chiefs move (excluding Cassel) has ever pissed me off more than the signing of Chin-butt Daniel.

Trading Jared Allen?

mdchiefsfan 09-22-2013 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 10006506)
Trading Jared Allen?

That was pretty brutal, but excusable now since we got Albert and Charles for him.

AussieChiefsFan 09-22-2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10006509)
That was pretty brutal, but excusable now since we got Albert and Charles for him.

True.

vailpass 09-22-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10006509)

Given your current D it was a great move. Bastards.

mdchiefsfan 09-22-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10006525)
Given your current D it was a great move. Bastards.

:D No one anticipated the switch to 3-4 at the time of the trade either. If we wouldn't have, who knows if Tamba would have developed into the player he currently is. It was a risky move, for sure, but this is one that Chiefs fans can't really complain about now.

vailpass 09-22-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10006532)
:D No one anticipated the switch to 3-4 at the time of the trade either. If we wouldn't have, who knows if Tamba would have developed into the player he currently is. It was a risky move, for sure, but this is one that Chiefs fans can't really complain about now.

Best move you could have made. You are a hated rival but respect where it is due. They look really good on D.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-22-2013 07:36 PM

In two years, when we have groomed another elite receiver, it's going to be on like mother****ing Donkey Kong.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-05-2013 02:59 PM

What an asshole.

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 1 Oct
Had a lot of fun working with the Play 60 kids. Had such a blast with them. http://instagram.com/p/e8cAu6QQjZ/

bevischief 10-05-2013 03:16 PM

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-05-2013 03:19 PM

Douchetastic!

In58men 10-05-2013 03:21 PM

What a diva

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-05-2013 03:22 PM

No future.

Chase Daniel was the right choice.

In58men 10-05-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10049058)
No future.

Chase Daniels was the right choice.

FYP

Your and idiot

Tribal Warfare 10-05-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10049026)
What an asshole.

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 1 Oct
Had a lot of fun working with the Play 60 kids. Had such a blast with them. http://instagram.com/p/e8cAu6QQjZ/

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...er-d5im2dw.png

pedobear?

Mav 10-05-2013 08:32 PM

I call bullshit. I clearly recall just RECENTLY hearing that in College he was a college douche face who did nothing but party, neglect his duties as a football player, fist fat chicks, party hardy, drink, and do the somba.

There is no way that he is growing up as a person, and becoming a man, by giving back to the community, and being a professional.

Lies, all lies.

**** you ****ers for trying to make me believe that people can mature.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-05-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10049691)
FYP

Your and idiot

Your meter, sir?

rico 10-14-2013 07:36 AM

6-0...yeah. AWESOME!!!

However...I haven't turned ungay for Bray at all....not even for a millisecond!!!!

BigCatDaddy 10-14-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10084329)
6-0...yeah. AWESOME!!!

However...I haven't turned ungay for Bray at all....not even for a millisecond!!!!

Of course not. I imagine with Alice's suckage that Bray might be pushed into action early next year.

rico 10-14-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10084336)
Of course not. I imagine with Alice's suckage that Bray might be pushed into action early next year.

I dunno about that...despite the Smiff dude's limitations, the Chiefs are off to a 6-0 start following a 2-14 season and the fans just set the loudest stadium record yesterday. The blissfully unaware portion of our fan base (which sadly makes up the majority) probably consider our success a direct result of the Smiff guy acquisition. I think the Smiff guy has Kansas City by the balls regardless of how poorly he performs for at least...2 years. Maybe longer, homeslice-pants!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10084336)

I'd love to see Bray get it on with the 1's. Just for one series. Would probably embarrass the Chosen One.

rico 10-14-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10084539)
I'd love to see Bray get it on with the 1's. Just for one series. Would probably embarrass the Chosen One.

I would absolutely LOVE to see this...if anything, out of sheer curiosity.

Archie F. Swin 10-14-2013 09:38 AM

His name is no longer on the injury report...was he available yesterday?

Mr_Tomahawk 10-14-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin (Post 10084592)
His name is no longer on the injury report...was he available yesterday?

Was he not on the inactives list?

I believe we only activate 2 QBs a game...Alice and Booger.

KC_Lee 10-14-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10084606)
Was he not on the inactives list?

I believe we only activate 2 QBs a game...Alice and Booger.

Correct, Bray was listed as inactive, AKA healthy scratch.

Mav 10-14-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10084355)
I dunno about that...despite the Smiff dude's limitations, the Chiefs are off to a 6-0 start following a 2-14 season and the fans just set the loudest stadium record yesterday. The blissfully unaware portion of our fan base (which sadly makes up the majority) probably consider our success a direct result of the Smiff guy acquisition. I think the Smiff guy has Kansas City by the balls regardless of how poorly he performs for at least...2 years. Maybe longer, homeslice-pants!!!

Good thing then that the fan base isn't running this team.

You are our out of your mind if you don't think that Dorsey and Reid are already thinking of ways to upgrade over Alex Smith. Alex Smith will be a Chief next year, but it isn't guaranteed that he will be the starter all year if he doesn't DRASTICALLY improve. I understand fully that he isn't the only problem. But, he is THE BIGGEST.

rico 10-14-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10084822)
Good thing then that the fan base isn't running this team.

You are our out of your mind if you don't think that Dorsey and Reid are already thinking of ways to upgrade over Alex Smith. Alex Smith will be a Chief next year, but it isn't guaranteed that he will be the starter all year if he doesn't DRASTICALLY improve. I understand fully that he isn't the only problem. But, he is THE BIGGEST.

I think you've given me an epiphany, bud. 4 years of Cassel made me go "out of my mind."

Dunerdr 10-14-2013 10:49 AM

Mind transplant smiths mind into brays stallion frame then rape faces for 10 years!

Mav 10-14-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10084835)
I think you've given me an epiphany, bud. 4 years of Cassel made me go "out of my mind."

Shrugs. I try to be useful once in a while. I still like Alex Smith the person, but I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy. I thought that was as low as I could go.

Alex Smith is the best option RIGHT NOW......

I don't expect that to be the case next year.

The Chiefs have very few needs after this season is over, so drafting a qb, is a very real possibility.

They also need every skill position.

Mav 10-14-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 10084847)
Mind transplant smiths mind into brays stallion frame then rape faces for 10 years!

pfff. Its ALEX SMITHS MIND, that is holding him back.

The fact that he over thinks, and just doesn't let it rip. Everyone of his bad passes, you can attribute to him reacting late. his mechanics are flawless.

And why I say flawless, is because its the same every single play.

He just over thinks. he doesn't trust himself.

That's why he could NEVER make that throw that Tom Brady made. Tom didn't think. he saw it, and let it rip.

You can be too smart at football. That's why Terry bradshaw, probably the DUMBEST nfl player ever, was so good. he didn't second guess himself.

rico 10-14-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10084851)
Shrugs. I try to be useful once in a while. I still like Alex Smith the person, but I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy. I thought that was as low as I could go.

Alex Smith is the best option RIGHT NOW......

I don't expect that to be the case next year.

The Chiefs have very few needs after this season is over, so drafting a qb, is a very real possibility.

They also need every skill position.

How would you rate your favorite teams between the Chiefs, Browns and 49ers?

How would you rate your favorite fan bases of those 3 squads?

Mav 10-14-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10084875)
How would you rate your favorite teams between the Chiefs, Browns and 49ers?

How would you rate your favorite fan bases of those 3 squads?

Chiefs,
Browns,
49ers.

I have spent so much time talking chiefs, being on this board, embracing the team that I watched the Chiefs game live, recorded the browns game, and barely paid any attention to the 49er game.

Im sure I will get flamed reeruned for this, but it is what it is. The Chiefs are a damn fun team to watch. I am after all, a defensive guy if no one had figured that out....

Fan bases.

You have to be a very special person to be a BROWNS FAN.

I have never been to Cleveland, or to KC, so me judging the fans, would be unfair. I will tell you this. I have never seen a more fair weather fan base, than the 49ers.

So they would be at the bottom of my list for fans....

Browns and Chiefs fans? Those are two special fan bases.

rico 10-14-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10084898)
Chiefs,
Browns,
49ers.

I have spent so much time talking chiefs, being on this board, embracing the team that I watched the Chiefs game live, recorded the browns game, and barely paid any attention to the 49er game.

Im sure I will get flamed reeruned for this, but it is what it is. The Chiefs are a damn fun team to watch. I am after all, a defensive guy if no one had figured that out....

Fan bases.

I have never been to Cleveland, or to KC, so me judging the fans, would be unfair. I will tell you this. I have never seen a more fair weather fan base, than the 49ers.

Love this post.

Ya know, you've taken your share of shit here...but I've always "dug" your perspectives on things.

Dunerdr 10-14-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10084862)
pfff. Its ALEX SMITHS MIND, that is holding him back.

The fact that he over thinks, and just doesn't let it rip. Everyone of his bad passes, you can attribute to him reacting late. his mechanics are flawless.

And why I say flawless, is because its the same every single play.

He just over thinks. he doesn't trust himself.

That's why he could NEVER make that throw that Tom Brady made. Tom didn't think. he saw it, and let it rip.

You can be too smart at football. That's why Terry bradshaw, probably the DUMBEST nfl player ever, was so good. he didn't second guess himself.

True but bray is known for questionable decesions...

Mav 10-14-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 10085399)
True but bray is known for questionable decesions...

Im hoping that excellent coaching, something he didn't get at Tennessee thanks to Lane Kiffin and then Dooley will help that.

He clearly either didn't take to the coaching, or didn't receive any when it came to being a qb. His mechanics, his eyes, his throwing motion, all were horrid, and all looked completely different from his college days, to week 4 in the preseason.

A whole year without the pressure of having to play, while working on all of the fundamentals.

Whewww.

With his physical abilities?

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2013 07:33 PM

Over-thinker vs Balls Deep.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-15-2013 09:19 AM

Tyler Bray‏@tbrayvol810m
2 more days till she is here. Couldn't be happier. http://instagram.com/p/ffhJLqwQqX/

He done gonna get that poon...

Yeah buddy you get it!

bigjosh 10-15-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10084898)
Chiefs,
Browns,
49ers.

Fan bases.

this is well said. I have to say though, the 9ers fans are not nearly as bad as patriots fans. I live in New England, and watch pats games once in a while. If the other team even scores points before the patriots, most of the fans will change the channel and cry about it like " we are going to lose this game, bullshit"

and im like, "theres still 54 minutes left in the game and they are down a field goal...."

Pats fans are the biggest crybaby, pussy, nancy fanbase I have ever been around.

ILChief 10-15-2013 09:43 AM

He really needs to be the #2 qb next year.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-15-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 10088420)
He really needs to be the #2 qb next year.

This.

BigCatDaddy 10-16-2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 10088420)
He really needs to be the starting QB next year.

FYP

Mr_Tomahawk 10-31-2013 08:53 PM

Oh what a cutie.

He has a cute girl too...

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 44m
Miss the family on nights like this.

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 28 Oct
Miss those days. Can't wait to be home. http://instagram.com/p/gBIFYDQQmQ/

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 27 Oct
Being 8-0 feels good. #ChiefsKingdom

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 25 Oct
Can't wait to see these people when I get home. #cali http://instagram.com/p/f54NytQQjp/

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 20 Oct
Even though we only get a couple of days together we make everyone count and cherish every moment.… http://instagram.com/p/fsQpTDwQnz/

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 15 Oct
2 more days till she is here. Couldn't be happier. http://instagram.com/p/ffhJLqwQqX/

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 11 Oct
5 more days till I pick her up at the Kansas City airport. #comehome http://instagram.com/p/fW2luaQQm9/

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 09:03 PM

WHAT A DOUCHE! HE SHOULD NEVAR START!

DANIEL! DANIEL! ATTICA! DANIEL!

Mr_Tomahawk 11-02-2013 04:47 PM

Cuzzo

Tribal Warfare 11-02-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10149623)
Cuzzo

http://instagram.com/p/gOr9mmQQr9/

boom, teh douches unite!

Mr_Tomahawk 11-03-2013 08:02 PM

You guys gotta follow me on this one.

The Bray is our Future.

O.city 11-03-2013 08:08 PM

If Gary ****ing kubiak can get this out of Keenum, what can Reid do with bray?

RealSNR 11-03-2013 08:12 PM

Love your woman, but never be a turd about it.

People will think you're emotionally weak.

Tribal Warfare 11-03-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10157111)
You guys gotta follow me on this one.

The Bray is our Future.

Dude, you were trumpeting Wilson before Bray.

Tyler Bray was/is my sleeper prospect. :thumb:

O.city 11-03-2013 08:17 PM

I can dig it.

Let him gunsling next year?

mdchiefsfan 11-03-2013 08:27 PM

Let him develop and see where he is in preseason. I hope we get something out of him.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-03-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10157188)
Dude, you were trumpeting Wilson before Bray.

Tyler Bray was/is my sleeper prospect. :thumb:

HA!

Good one.

That second part made me laugh out loud.

O.city 11-03-2013 08:48 PM

He's definitely in a perfect situation.

Tribal Warfare 11-03-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10157324)
HA!

Good one.

That second part made me laugh out loud.

Hey, it's true in fact you were quasi trolling with the Tyler Wilson stuff on the Barkley and Geno threads. While I maintained this line " If he gets his shit together Bray will be a steal"

We all want a Franchise QB, but don't act like you were the 1st one jockeying him that's all.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-03-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10157446)
Hey, it's true in fact you were quasi trolling with the Tyler Wilson stuff on the Barkley and Geno threads. While I maintained this line " If he gets his shit together Bray will be a steal"

I never saw this line you speak of...if you mentioned him once in a post, good job.

You can walk beside me, you can walk behind me, but do not walk in front of me because I will be wearing this... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSYx9rnCQAAWkD2.jpg:large

Tribal Warfare 11-03-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10157462)
I never saw this line you speak of...if you mentioned him once in a post, good job.

You can walk beside me, you can walk behind me, but do not walk in front of me because I will be wearing this... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSYx9rnCQAAWkD2.jpg:large

because you were spamming Tyler Wilson stuff as frequently as possible. check it, In each of those threads I mentioned that Bray has the stuff, it's all good though.