ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith just wins! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=303677)

Mr. Plow 11-15-2016 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12556358)
You can probably use this for every QB in the League on every game. There is likely to be someone wide open once or twice in every game that a QB never looks his way at. This isn't Madden, where WE as the QB can see every target at every moment during every play.

Again. Smith was not good. He screwed up a lot.. but a play like this being persecuted is just a stretching effort to pile on.

Sure. QB's miss open receivers all the time for a number reasons. But the # of times he misses them (by not throwing it or just not seeing them open) is the concern.

Beef Supreme 11-15-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12556358)
You can probably use this for every QB in the League on every game. There is likely to be someone wide open once or twice in every game that a QB never looks his way at. This isn't Madden, where WE as the QB can see every target at every moment during every play.

Again. Smith was not good. He screwed up a lot.. but a play like this being persecuted is just a stretching effort to pile on.

Smith deserves every bit of piling on we can pile on him. He sucks. He holds this team back. I have no idea how the players and coaches sit in the film room and watch this shit and don't bench his ass immediately. It's maddening.

Our defense scores almost as much as our offense. That is not even an exaggeration.

And people like you prop up the win/loss record in support of a terrible QB when he has very little to do with it, and in many cases we win in spite of him.

Sandy Vagina 11-15-2016 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 12556398)
Smith deserves every bit of piling on we can pile on him. He sucks. He holds this team back. I have no idea how the players and coaches sit in the film room and watch this shit and don't bench his ass immediately. It's maddening.

Our defense scores almost as much as our offense. That is not even an exaggeration.

And people like you prop up the win/loss record in support of a terrible QB when he has very little to do with it, and in many cases we win in spite of him.

Hey, I just enjoy the win results. I don't prop up the QB for them, beyond stating the obvious, which is the win % of KC over these years.

Even if it's as simple as Alex sucks... what is more ridiculous and ignorant is the misdirected hate on the player.. and not on the coaches/GM that allow this player to "hold the team back."

oaklandhater 11-15-2016 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12556406)
Hey, I just enjoy the win results. I don't prop up the QB for them, beyond stating the obvious, which is the win % of KC over these years.

Even if it's as simple as Alex sucks... what is more ridiculous and ignorant is the misdirected hate on the player.. and not on the coaches/GM that allow this player to "hold the team back."

Can we blame both ?

http://i66.tinypic.com/aa8388.gif

ThaVirus 11-15-2016 02:18 PM

Reid has more to do with this team's winning record over the past few seasons than Smith.

ToxSocks 11-15-2016 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12556910)
Reid has more to do with this team's winning record over the past few seasons than Smith.

Reid and Dorsey.

rico 11-15-2016 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 12556893)

I blame Clark Hunt more than anyone...for a ton of things. Seems to be the common denominator. It's his money...and pride. I blame him for Cassel just as much as I blame Pioli.

ThaVirus 11-15-2016 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12556916)
Reid and Dorsey.

Yep.

And wasn't Dorsey Reid's guy?

oaklandhater 11-15-2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12556955)
I blame Clark Hunt more than anyone...for a ton of things. Seems to be the common denominator. It's his money...and pride. I blame him for Cassel just as much as I blame Pioli.

I blame Pioli way more then Hunt the writing had been on the wall for along time that Cassel wasn't the guy Pioli cared more about his Ego then winning.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 11-15-2016 06:45 PM

All he does is win.

Beef Supreme 11-15-2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12557441)
All he does is win.

Nick Foles has a higher winning percentage as a Chiefs starter.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-15-2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12557441)
All he does is win.

All your momma' does is win on my DICK.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 11-15-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 12557451)
Nick Foles has a higher winning percentage as a Chiefs starter.

But does he have bad ass numbers in playoff games? Including a playoff win?