ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs waived Stanford routt (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266198)

GoChargers 11-05-2012 04:10 PM

I'd take Routt in an instant over Burnt Toast Cason, but that would require AJ Smith to spend money.

Valiant 11-05-2012 04:11 PM

Maybe he can cut bowe and bring back pissonmybelly to help on d? That is about the logic?

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-05-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9087493)
Maybe he can cut bowe and bring back pissonmybelly to help on d? That is about the logic?

you better not have jinxed us.

for real though, don't say it again.

bevischief 11-05-2012 04:13 PM

This is a move of desperation.

TEX 11-05-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9087487)
we currently only have THREE ****ING CBS ON THE ENTIRE TEAM

well 4. BUT the kicker is if you count Daniels back at CB again (why did these idiots ever make him a FS in the first place) then you have no FS backup to injury prone Kendrick Lewis

so either way, this crap team never addressed or signed a FS or CB in the offseason and well well here we are

Flowers
Arenas
Brown

FS
Lewis
Daniels

SS
Berry
Elam

that is ****ing sad and there is no excuse for that, that's the biggest lack of depth ive ever seen on any NFL roster in the middle of a season

Keep in mind that Pioli has drafted more CB's than any other position too...ROFL

TEX 11-05-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 9087462)
Cut Waters and he starts in New England.
Cut Pollard and he starts in Houston.
Cut Gaither & he starts in San Diego.
Cut Rout and...?

This is idiotic. How are these guys the worst guys on the roster at their respective positions when they can START for winning teams?

And Pollard now starts for the Ravens...

Over-Head 11-05-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9086627)
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

To make roster room for Shaun smith, #Chiefs waived Stanford routt

laughing........too hard......to....breath.....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

KC Chiefs, for best Comedy show of the year :clap::clap:

DJ's left nut 11-05-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9087487)
we currently only have THREE ****ING CBS ON THE ENTIRE TEAM

well 4. BUT the kicker is if you count Daniels back at CB again (why did these idiots ever make him a FS in the first place) then you have no FS backup to injury prone Kendrick Lewis

so either way, this crap team never addressed or signed a FS or CB in the offseason and well well here we are

Flowers
Arenas
Brown

FS
Lewis
Daniels

SS
Berry
Elam

that is ****ing sad and there is no excuse for that, that's the biggest lack of depth ive ever seen on any NFL roster in the middle of a season

I still prefer the fact that our only backup C was our starting guard and our backup guard played tackle in college.

I just cannot figure out how they managed to have no depth anywhere on this roster.

Scott Pioli is completely incompetent. I wish we could've been lucky enough for him to take over a team in the shape this one is presently in. Christ, if you gave this ****stain the task that he's going to give the next guy, he'd go 0-16 two years in a row. It's amazing to see how completely incapable he's been of adding talent to all the young talent he inherited.

He's just complete trash.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-05-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9087426)

Yeah, I'm a chub. Good lookin out, bro.

GoChargers 11-05-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9087460)
go chiefs, get that w on monday

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9087463)
whatever, it just wasn't working, every gm makes mistakes

Hi, Scott. LMAO

Chiefs=Champions 11-05-2012 04:16 PM

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=260&h=209

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-05-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9087502)
Keep in mind that Pioli has drafted more CB's than any other position too...ROFL

He's drafted 4 CB's... he's also drafted 4 Defensive Tackles. Look how that's turned out for us, too.

saphojunkie 11-05-2012 04:16 PM

It has become quite clear to me that Al Davis died four years ago. Via Russian black magic, he sent his soul into Scott Pioli.

It explains both these roster moves and the "propped-up corpse" look Davis sported his last couple years.

Woodchuck 11-05-2012 04:17 PM

Well, now that we have Smith back maybe the OLBs can start getting some sacks. They have one sack since Pitoitua and Bailey have started for Dorsey. Those guys suck ass.

Reerun_KC 11-05-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 9087515)

Let me guess? It says you need to go see Ray Farmer? ROFL=