ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The "IF no QB with the 1st pick" poll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269836)

patteeu 02-10-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9391613)
Why are you afraid of taking a qb early?

Why do you think I'm afraid of taking a QB early?

RunKC 02-10-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9391611)
Sure when someone suggests we take the fifth best qb in this class which is supposedly a weak qb class an take a lt at one, doing what the franchise has always done, I tend to get aggravated.

Still haven't figured out your geno hate but I'll get there

I don't hate him. I just think the questions are justified. Locks onto first read all the time, throws into double coverage by far more than any QB in the draft, not as great of a downfield thrower as people claim and his antics bother me.

I do like him more than Barkley and Glennon though.

Wilson, Nassib, Geno. That's my preference.

milkman 02-10-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9390769)
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1bfbf75e.jpg

THIS IS NOT A GENO SMITH THREAD. THERE IS A HUNDRED OF THEM IN THIS FORUM. GO TO THEM FOR THIS SHIT!

THIS IS ABOUT THE OTHER NAMES MOST OFTEN MENTIONED AND A SCENARIO NONE OF US HAVE A SAY IN. GROW UP!!!! ALL I WANT IS TO GET AN IDEA FOR WHO THE MAJORITY OF YOU MIGHT PREFER IF THE CHIEFS (GOD FORBID) DO NOT PICK GENO SMITH AT THE TOP OF THE DRAFT AND IF SOME OF YOU SURVIVE THE CORONARY IF THEY DON'T!

I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A GENO SMITH THREAD. JUST VOTE IN THE POLL OR SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!

If you want to have a thread go exactly as ou want it to go, then start your own website so that you can delete every post that doesn't fit your criteria.

Until then, get the **** over yourself.

You are just a useless piece.

And, ftr, anyone that would participate in Frankie's forum, raise your hands.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-10-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391625)
The position has nothing to do with the indisputable truth that being damn good in college is not an automatic ticket to being successful in the NFL.

Good. Then we are agreed it would be a waste to take Jekyll then.

milkman 02-10-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9391633)
I don't hate him. I just think the questions are justified. Locks onto first read all the time, throws into double coverage by far more than any QB in the draft, not as great of a downfield thrower as people claim and his antics bother me.

I do like him more than Barkley and Glennon though.

Wilson, Nassib, Geno. That's my preference.

"Locks onto to first read" is not actually true.

He usually goes to his first read because that guy is open, but he has shown, again and again, and again, the ability to go through progressions when necessary.

But of it isn't necessary, why do it?

Just to make people like you happy?

milkman 02-10-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391603)
Tebow was a damn good QB in college. It's not as simple as that.

TeBow was a damn good football player that played the QB position.

Big difference.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-10-2013 01:47 PM

Nassib over Geno is just gold

patteeu 02-10-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9391639)
Good. Then we are agreed it would be a waste to take Jekyll then.

You sound high to me. That post won't sound as brilliant when you sober up.

patteeu 02-10-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9391642)
TeBow was a damn good football player that played the QB position.

Big difference.

Boring.

RealSNR 02-10-2013 01:53 PM

I was willing to give Tyler Wilson equal credence, but the fact that RunKC likes that guy now damages Wilson's reputation a LOT in my eyes.

Ryan Nassib, huh.

I didn't tank the season and Save Our Chiefs for Ryan ****ing Nassib, dipshit.

Frankie 02-10-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9391594)
yet it's hilarious to see you using ALL black/white in regard to your interpersonal relationships and how you treat people on this message board. no nuance at ALL. you have literally no flexibility. apply some of that, learn to take a ****ing joke or two, and maybe develop a bit of a thicker skin (you know, thicker than a ****ing angstrom).

We all have our Black/White issues. I'm not without one or two, and never claimed to be. Mine is in defending innocent respected people dear to me who are attacked and disrespected by no good assholes for no good reason. I never do that shit to others unless in response and only if the response is the last resort. If people have issues with me they should attack myself. Anything else is dirt low, and I do not apologize for how I stand on it, nor for the means to use to solve it.

However in most non-personal issues in life I live in shades of grey which is the most realistic way to live life.

I hope this clears any doubt or misunderstanding about me and how I handle life. But again, that's an issue I thought was left in the past. AND it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

RunKC 02-10-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9391652)
I was willing to give Tyler Wilson equal credence, but the fact that RunKC likes that guy a lot now damages his reputation a LOT in my eyes.

Ryan Nassib, huh.

I didn't tank the season and Save Our Chiefs for Ryan ****ing Nassib, dipshit.

I'm playing this one pretty close to the chest:D

I'm still pro Wilson at 1. That has always been the plan!

Frankie 02-10-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9391605)
Please no Joeckel. Man that would be a let down.

I agree, but I honestly don't think that's who we'll pick.

milkman 02-10-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391651)
Boring.

In other words, you don't have a clue what the difference is.

Frankie 02-10-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9391611)
Sure when someone suggests we take the fifth best qb in this class which is supposedly a weak qb class an take a lt at one, doing what the franchise has always done, I tend to get aggravated.

Unless there's not that much daylight between the 1st and the 5th best. Which may or may not be the case this year. I guess the combine will clear a lot of this up.