ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs waived Stanford routt (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266198)

Dave Lane 11-05-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9087134)
think about how absurd this is

our coaches can't 'integrate' a ****ing FA player into our team...

these ****ing losers can not tie their own ****ing shoes

Thank god for velcro

GoShox 11-05-2012 03:50 PM

Jacques Reeves ‏@Jay_ARE_8
Saw that coming

mcaj22 11-05-2012 03:51 PM

is jacques reeves still on the team or is he cut too?

think about this, they cut Routt to make room, not JAKE O CONNELL WHO STILL HAS A ROSTER SPOT FOR LIKE FOUR YEARS NOW. Stanford Routt.

Beef Supreme 11-05-2012 03:53 PM

I couldn't make shit up this ridiculous. ****ing clown show.

Ace Gunner 11-05-2012 03:58 PM

2012 KC Chiefs; the mini series

This could be done right if goodell sent "hard knocks" crew down here to doc the rest of this "storybook" melodrama as it unfolds. goodell is missing out on his own vision of the NFL future. because he's a reerun.

gochiefss 11-05-2012 03:58 PM

go chiefs, get that w on monday

Omaha 11-05-2012 03:59 PM

Cut Waters and he starts in New England.
Cut Pollard and he starts in Houston.
Cut Gaither & he starts in San Diego.
Cut Rout and...?

This is idiotic. How are these guys the worst guys on the roster at their respective positions when they can START for winning teams?

gochiefss 11-05-2012 03:59 PM

whatever, it just wasn't working, every gm makes mistakes

bevischief 11-05-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 9087451)
I couldn't make shit up this ridiculous. ****ing clown show.

I agree, can't wait to see what's next...

ForeverChiefs58 11-05-2012 04:00 PM

Routt, who signed with the Chiefs after being cut by the Raiders in the offseason, started seven games and made two interceptions for the season. He signed a three-year, $19.6 million deal with Kansas City, pocketing a $4 million signing bonus. He’ll be entitled to receive the balance of his $1.8 million base salary as termination pay — unless someone claims him on waivers. Either way, Routt will get the rest of his 2012 pay.

Factoring in $5 million he received from the Raiders in guaranteed money despite being cut, it’s been a pretty good year for Routt.

Apart from being cut twice.

Munson 11-05-2012 04:04 PM

Haha! This franchise is a ****ing joke. This is just another example of the many personnel failures by Pioli. His hand picked replacement for Carr can't even make it through a full season on the worst team in football.

So Arenas is now the #2 CB. Who is #3? Jalil Brown? I hope not, because he's ****ing terrible!

gochiefss 11-05-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 9087474)
Haha! This franchise is a ****ing joke. This is just another example of the many personnel failures by Pioli. His hand picked replacement for Carr can't even make it through a full season on the worst team in football.

So Arenas is now the #2 CB. Who is #3? Jalil Brown? I hope not, because he's ****ing terrible!

jalil brown is a good corner

Marcellus 11-05-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 9087462)
Cut Waters and he starts in New England.
Cut Pollard and he starts in Houston.
Cut Gaither & he starts in San Diego.
Cut Rout and...?

This is idiotic. How are these guys the worst guys on the roster at their respective positions when they can START for winning teams?

I blame you, Cassel is always screaming your name for some reason. He obviously blames you too.

mcaj22 11-05-2012 04:09 PM

we currently only have THREE ****ING CBS ON THE ENTIRE TEAM

well 4. BUT the kicker is if you count Daniels back at CB again (why did these idiots ever make him a FS in the first place) then you have no FS backup to injury prone Kendrick Lewis

so either way, this crap team never addressed or signed a FS or CB in the offseason and well well here we are

Flowers
Arenas
Brown

FS
Lewis
Daniels

SS
Berry
Elam

that is ****ing sad and there is no excuse for that, that's the biggest lack of depth ive ever seen on any NFL roster in the middle of a season

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-05-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9087478)
I blame you, Cassel is always screaming your name for some reason. He obviously blames you too.

ROFL