ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sammy Watkins IS practicing. [or not] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318911)

notorious 12-08-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13942928)
we have to do this every week guys

build up the other team and convince ourselves they are unstoppable so when mahomes actually beats them his godlike status only increases

then we will focus on the one or two things the ravens did well and convince ourselves the chargers are so much better at it that we will lose next week

Well, yeah. We are drama queens.

Discuss Thrower 12-08-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13942928)
we have to do this every week guys

build up the other team and convince ourselves they are unstoppable so when mahomes actually beats them his godlike status only increases

then we will focus on the one or two things the ravens did well and convince ourselves the chargers are so much better at it that we will lose next week

Okay Lou.

King_Chief_Fan 12-08-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13942880)
Which defenses have handled Kelce and Hill in the same game? None. Maybe for a quarter or two, but Both are having career years and are closing in on the Chiefs receiving record.

Mahomes also has Ware and Williams out of the backfield to make plays. both have great hands.

Harris, Deiter, Conley, Robinson, Watkins (when he is back for the Playoffs) The Sausage, and now 6'5 680 pound Benjamin. That is a Lot of weapons.

Once we smoke the Ravens this weekend, I think you will have a much more positive attitude on our chances. Then it will be 6 to win it all with 4 of 6 at Home including the Playoffs and SB.

:thumb:

JakeF 12-08-2018 04:47 PM

I realize that Mahomes looks like the best Quarterback in NFL history right now. The chance he can carry the entire team through the playoffs is still pretty slim.

notorious 12-08-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13943375)
I realize that Mahomes looks like the best Quarterback in NFL history right now. The chance he can carry the entire team through the playoffs is still pretty slim.

Reid 16:31

They replied, “Believe in the Mahomes, and you will be saved—you and your fanbase.”

notorious 12-08-2018 05:12 PM

Reid 40:31

but those who hope in the Mahomes will renew their strength. They will soar in playoff wins; they will drink and not grow too drunk, they will stumble and not pass out.

Simply Red 01-13-2019 01:17 AM

Kudos to Sammy today on the great catch - sometimes great defenders make a play regarding that strip by Darius Leonard, that dude can flat out ball - but Sammy looked pretty fresh excluding that one little speed bump. I was pleased.

the_yipper 01-13-2019 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14032567)
Kudos to Sammy today on the great catch - sometimes great defenders make a play regarding that strip by Darius Leonard, that dude can flat out ball - but Sammy looked pretty fresh excluding that one little speed bump. I was pleased.

yip