ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Easy 6 10-12-2012 08:31 PM

GOOD LUCK #9 - SUCK AND WE'LL MURDER YOUR ASS TOO!

Incredible Edibles 10-12-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9006687)
GOOD LUCK #9 - SUCK AND WE'LL MURDER YOUR ASS TOO!

Wait, did we already murder someone?

pr_capone 10-12-2012 08:55 PM

a lot of rumors floating around... thought I would address the one I like the best.

If Pioli is gone by the Raiders game:

1. Fly a banner "HOPE RESTORED - ALL HAIL HUNT" at the Raiders game. "HOPE RESTORED - HONK FOR HUNT" (wording will be sorted out later)

2. Promote a free tail gate at the next home game which isn't until next month.

3. Take donations at the tail gate and combine them with the remaining balance from the paypal account after expenses of the tail gate and donate that amount to charity. I was thinking The University of Kansas Cancer Center since that is the one the Chiefs promoted on 10/7.

(4.) If it is announced early enough... we should try to make this happen all on the Raiders game.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 09:01 PM

we should basically get on our knees for clark if this happens

HUNT = GOD

HUNT = HOPE

LADIES: GIVE HUNT YOUR ****

AussieChiefsFan 10-12-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9006731)
a lot of rumors floating around... thought I would address the one I like the best.

1. Fly a banner "HOPE RESTORED - ALL HAIL HUNT" at the Raiders game. "HOPE RESTORED - HONK FOR HUNT" (wording will be sorted out later)

3. Take donations at the tail gate and combine them with the remaining balance from the paypal account after expenses of the tail gate and donate that amount to charity. I was thinking The University of Kansas Cancer Center since that is the one the Chiefs promoted on 10/7.

(4.) If it is announced early enough... we should try to make this happen all on the Raiders game.

:thumb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9006741)
we should basically get on our knees for clark if this happens

HUNT = GOD

HUNT = HOPE

LADIES: GIVE HUNT YOUR ****

LMAO

Incredible Edibles 10-12-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

I support all of this. Absolutely 100%.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 09:13 PM

HUNT SIGHED, PIOLI DIED

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 09:15 PM

HUNT SAVED OUR CHIEFS.

Incredible Edibles 10-12-2012 09:19 PM

I just hope the "youre gone" rumor is true. I will believe it when I see it.

JazzzLovr 10-12-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

I LOVE the "Honk for Hunt" idea if he actually takes action. I think it would be great for him to hear a tangible fan reaction.

Also, I had hoped that if there was money left when this is over that it would be donated to charity, so I'm really glad to see that idea posted as well.

Great work, Eric (and all others involved)!

NJChiefsFan 10-12-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 9005007)
the honk to fire pioli idea is pretty funny.

what if you could convince ticket holders to go into the stadium late, hang back in the parking lot at next home game, and everyone honk for 5 miniutes right at noon, while teh seats remain largely empty for tv broadcast?

That would be amazing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paniero (Post 9005593)
"Patriot Way is 1430 miles east. GTFO"

And he is currently ****ing a super model.

alnorth 10-12-2012 10:25 PM

Uhhh..... wow.

I'm skeptical and I'd be willing to bet $20 that this rumor is bunk, but if its true, I'm on board for the celebratory Hunt-praising banner. Then yeah, donate whatever is left to charity.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 10:31 PM

Pawnmower is banned.

Who wants to do a dramatic reading of The Declaration?

Rams Fan 10-12-2012 10:53 PM

HUNT FOR HOPE

pr_capone 10-12-2012 11:14 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/77twxo7V_HY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>