ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs better get a New DB fast. Denver and Wes ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271094)

tk13 03-13-2013 08:57 PM

Can Welker put a side mirror on a car faster than Hootie? I'm confused.

DJ's left nut 03-13-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9495560)
ROFL. He is an idito, but if Welker doesn't have 8+ catches, at least three of which are converting first down, against you guys in his first game against the Chiefs, I'll eat my hat.

But yeah, he's not what Exoter seems to think.

Like I said, he's smart to have latched on with Manning. That's the only guy in the NFL that uses his slot receivers as well as Brady.

Your numbers for Welker are fair but it'll be because of Manning, not Welker. 8 is maybe a wee high though; we've shut him down before - 6 seems like a good figure. In the end, if Welker's catching 8, I'm happy. Those are 2 balls that could've gone to Thomas and Thomas may do some real damage with them.

SAUTO 03-13-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9493949)
I don't know the specifics of the offer yet, but I don't think he'll walk away from New England unless the offer was right around 7.5-8 per year or higher, and he's too good to get an offer shorter than 3 years.

I've heard a ton of rumors today, probably ones you haven't, but it'll all be the same.

I think overall Amendola was pegged to fill in for Wes Welker if he moved out, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats tossed a tiny contract at Julian Edelman to keep him, Danny doesn't go to the Pats, and signs a new contract with the Rams.

Edit: as for dumervil, it is still in talks but the financing for the most part is done.

lol.

Spot on post.
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut 03-13-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9495637)
lol.

Spot on post.
Posted via Mobile Device

Batting 1.000, isn't he?

He's the most accurate poster on Chiefs Planet today

SAUTO 03-13-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9495659)
Batting 1.000, isn't he?

He's the most accurate poster on Chiefs Planet today

At least Welker can sleep good knowing he has three super bowl rings.

he bought the strength trainers rings that pawn stars owned. he sure didn't win them
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-13-2013 09:22 PM

But if extorter says it it's true. He knows more about football than the next 35 posters combined. His words
Posted via Mobile Device

ThaVirus 03-13-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9495560)
if Welker doesn't have 8+ catches, at least three of which are converting first down, against you guys in his first game against the Chiefs, I'll eat my hat.

Ill hold you to that.

Amnorix 03-13-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9495734)
Ill hold you to that.

No problem. I have an iron-clad all predictions right or your money back guarantee in effect.

Sorter 03-13-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9495795)
No problem. I have an iron-clad all predictions right or your money back guarantee in effect.

Is it like a baseball hat or one of those western big hats?

#1 Bronco's Fan 03-13-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9494258)
No, he's not... if he was such a gamebreaker, the pats offense wouldnt have put up a measly 13 points against baltimore, even without gronk.

He's an excellent slot guy who's quick out of his breaks and has great hands... but without other players helping keep the heat off of him, he's easily accounted for and contained.

He's a great complementary player, but not a true difference maker who can line up anywhere and consistently win that battle.

So you are putting the whole NE performance on Wes Welker? Really? Well, I guess if you can say that than I can say Wes Welker is responsible for NE begin the top offense in the NFL the last 5 years. It was all Wes!!!

The truth is any team can stop Welker whenever they want. Put a CB on him and then do not blitz the Lbers and keep them in the middle and shallow. When Welker comes on his crossing route you knock the dog shit out of him. Now you can do this but if your LBers are playing Welker then there will be a big hole in the medium middle of the field for TE seem routes and Thomas and Decker crossing routes. Any team will be able to stop Welker this year, but it is not a good game plan that is for sure.

#1 Bronco's Fan 03-13-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9495684)

he bought the strength trainers rings that pawn stars owned. he sure didn't win them
Posted via Mobile Device

As opposed to all the rings Chief's players have?? Your post is idiotic.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-13-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9495684)

Posted via Mobile Device

LMAOLMAO

Hammock Parties 03-13-2013 11:59 PM

It's cool that the Patriots refuse to sign real WRs to play with Brady.

It would be a shame if they challenged the Ravens again, or got someone that let Brady throw 50 TDs again.

That would be sickening.

Keep that dink and dunk offense and see how well it does in the playoffs again!

Imon Yourside 03-14-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9496319)

It would be a shame if they challenged the Ravens again, or got someone that let Brady throw 50 TDs again.

That would be sickening.

Thickening...jus'....Thickening.

DJ's left nut 03-14-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9496319)

That would be sickening.

Impossible.

You mean the Patriots might actually be better with someone other than Wes Welker as their primary option?

Who would this person be? The deadliester WR in the NFL? We already know that CJ, AJ, Julio Jones and Brandon Marshall aren't that guy - because Exorter told us so. Who is this adonis of a pass-catcher?