ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Article: Chiefs Most Likely Landing Spot for Foles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269947)

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 10:27 AM

Daddy fed him the leftover worms as a kid?

chiefscafan 02-16-2013 10:33 AM

Ah yes the Sanchez problem I was one of the first on here saying I thought he was overrated out of USC. I was told I was an idiot etc. hmm looks like I was right. I also was one of the ones on the geno smith bandwagon. I still think he should be the pick but we will see.

Check back the threads I've been pretty on target the last few years on qbs except for cam newton and Matt Ryan .

1. Andy dalton
2. Kaperneck
3. Russel Wilson
4. Nick foles

I'm telling you I still like geno and Tyler Wilson in this draft

Ace Gunner 02-16-2013 10:37 AM

It's a question whether the eagles' staff feels better about drafting a QB @ #4 that is going to be better than Foles. I don't have an answer to that. with that fourth pick I'm guessing they are looking at a pass rusher more though.

Rausch 02-16-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9407092)
A ****ing guard at #4 overall?

WTF is wrong with you?

The public education system is failing us...:huh:

58-4ever 02-16-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9407108)
It's a question whether the eagles' staff feels better about drafting a QB @ #4 that is going to be better than Foles. I don't have an answer to that. with that fourth pick I'm guessing they are looking at a pass rusher more though.

they are going to have Vick and Dixon, two QBs that Kelly seems to feel comfortable with. I don't see why they keep Foles OR draft a QB

Rausch 02-16-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 9407232)
they are going to have Vick and Dixon, two QBs that Kelly seems to feel comfortable with. I don't see why they keep Foles OR draft a QB

This...

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2013 12:32 PM

Because when you have 1 meh QB and one shitty one, you don't have a QB. None of the guys on Philly's roster are the answer, but I'd find out what I had in Foles over going with those 2 clowns if I was Chip.

RealSNR 02-16-2013 01:18 PM

Draft day can't get here soon enough. Dane will stop being a psychotic bitch and life will be a lot more pleasant.

Even Jags troll should be gone if the reason he gives for being here in the first place is honest in any way shape or form.

milkman 02-16-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9407369)
Draft day can't get here soon enough. Dane will stop being a psychotic bitch and life will be a lot more pleasant.

Even Jags troll should be gone if the reason he gives for being here in the first place is honest in any way shape or form.

Chiefsplanet is like The Hotel California.

Hammock Parties 02-16-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9407375)
Chiefsplanet is like The Hotel California.

Except we stabbed Pioli to death with our steely knives.

chiefscafan 02-16-2013 01:38 PM

However it looks like we killed the beast with pioli and crennel gone cassel to go.

KCBOSS1 02-16-2013 01:40 PM

We've already had the Patsification of the Chiefs... not interested in the Phillyfication of the Chiefs. Andy needs a new start with new pieces. IMO

Rasputin 02-16-2013 01:49 PM

Unless Foles gets released I don't think the Chiefs are "that" interested at least not in giving up a draft pick for him.

Feb. 24 going be a big day. I got high hopes in drafting Geno Smith am pretty damn sure he is our guy after he kicks ass at the combine.

Lex Luthor 02-16-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 9407405)
We've already had the Patsification of the Chiefs... not interested in the Phillyfication of the Chiefs. Andy needs a new start with new pieces. IMO

Completely agree. Nick Foles may turn out to be a fine NFL quarterback (and he did pass for over 4300 yards as a senior at Arizona), but bringing him in just feels too much like Pioli bringing in Cassel.

Geno Smith to the Chiefs!

The Franchise 02-16-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9407267)
Because when you have 1 meh QB and one shitty one, you don't have a QB. None of the guys on Philly's roster are the answer, but I'd find out what I had in Foles over going with those 2 clowns if I was Chip.

This. I could possibly see them trading Foles after the draft. If Kelly can get a guy like Manuel...then he has no need for Foles. Plus I would think a team like the Cards or the Browns would be more apt to trade for him after they've filled some holes they have.