ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269221)

Sorter 01-23-2013 10:44 PM

Although IIRC, Loochy and Sets did not enjoy the boxxy gifs originally.

Rambozo 01-23-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9346289)
BlackBob, the Martyr.

ROFL

Don't think of myself as a martyr. Just a dude. :toast:

Sorter 01-23-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9346277)
BlackBob is gone and i've learned my lesson. Maybe I said some stupid things in the past and got you all riled up for fun but, I have moved on. I sincerly apologize and understand if you don't want to give me another chance.

Why do I come back? This place is fun. I love the Chiefs with all of my heart and this is the best place to talk about them when you get through all the BS.

I've never actually broken any rules that warrant being perma banned to my knowledge. I think that's why they let me come back. There is definately a lot of BS going around about BlackBob but, most of the problems I suffer from are indeed the ones I made.

I really don't mind the negative press. I am not an attention whore and often times in the past I have said controversial things to make conversation. I've changed and am keeping it down this time.

I'll be honest. I do feel vindicated for starting this thread. I knew there was a group targeting me specifically and they motivated me to stay. I expressed my opinion about "mob mentality" and "witch hunts" going on here and a lot of people have said over the years that they didn't exist. It's pretty funny and I guess the sun shines on a dog's ass every now and again.

For the record, I have had four accounts over time. BlackBob, Woodchuck, Bub, and now Rambozo which is taken from the Dead Kennedy's song.

Also, I truly don't live or work in the places ChiefsCountry says I do. The networks probably say that because they are based there.

It is what it is. Say whatever you want and I'll swim through the shit. Just don't bitch to the mods like you usually do. That's my only request. You guys bitch about me 1,000 times more than I bitch about you.

P.S. DaFace forgot to mention the e-mails where I requested to be a mod on April Fools Day. Maybe he would have gone through with it? That would have been the funniest shit ever! ROFL

Lighten up guys. We only live once.

Did Romeo utilize a 2-3-6 sub package or a 3-3-5 primarily?

You only get one shot at this Mugsy, lets see if you've learned anything...

BossChief 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

Sorter, did you come from the coalition?

NJChiefsFan 01-23-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9346293)
Although IIRC, Loochy and Sets did not enjoy the boxxy gifs originally.

Yeah, I remember a few didn't. Still, she did her part in getting you in the good graces. Your football takes didn't hurt at all either.

Rambozo 01-23-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9346292)
Be cool, don't make a ****ing train wreck out of every thread you post in and eventually people will forget most of this stuff. Till then be sure everyone will have a hair trigger for neg repping your ass.

It's cool and I really don't care about the rep thing. Again, I'm done ****ing with people for the most part and won't train wreck threads. I don't care if people don't forget though. It is what it is. I just won't go out of my way to purposely provoke people.

Sorter 01-23-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9346306)
Sorter, did you come from the coalition?

**** no. Didn't even know that site existed until Blackbob was outed as Mugsy.

Rambozo 01-23-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9346302)
Did Romeo utilize a 2-3-6 sub package or a 3-3-5 primarily?

You only get one shot at this Mugsy, lets see if you've learned anything...

He utilized a pyle of shite 2-4-6. :p j/k

(That was for Milkman)

Sorter 01-23-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9346316)
He utilized a pyle of shite 2-4-6. :p

Apparently you haven't forgotten the wonderful teachings of milkman.

Rambozo 01-23-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9346321)
Apparently you haven't forgotten the wonderful teachings of milkman.

ROFL No have not. Seriously all, even though I am high as **** on pain killers, I am truly done being a dick when it isn't warranted. I have to crash and get a root canal tomorrow so I'll see you around.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9346292)
Be cool, don't make a ****ing train wreck out of every thread you post in and eventually people will forget most of this stuff. Till then be sure everyone will have a hair trigger for neg repping your ass.

Just ask GoWalrus! ROFL

htismaqe 01-23-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9346327)
ROFL No have not. Seriously all, even though I am high as **** on pain killers, I am truly done being a dick when it isn't warranted. I have to crash and get a root canal tomorrow so I'll see you around.

I've had two in the last 2 years.

Piece.

Of.

Cake.

Seriously.

NJChiefsFan 01-23-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9346333)

Piece.

Of.

Cake.

Seriously.

The equipment is intimidating but it wasn't that bad.

ChiefsCountry 01-23-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9346333)

Piece.

Of.

Cake.

Seriously.

Okay Hootie. :p

Rasputin 01-23-2013 11:08 PM

Then the midgets