ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

Lex Luthor 09-22-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 10009628)
Hopefully it's Jesse who takes Todd out ... with extreme prejudice

If there is any justice on this show, Jesse will shoot Todd right between the eyes. I'm not even rooting for Jesse to shoot Walt any more. Todd (and Jack) must die horrible deaths. That's the most important thing now.

Dante84 09-22-2013 08:34 PM

The irony of Lydia getting mad at Todd for not killing Skylar was ridiculous.

Mike had her in the same situation and showed mercy; and yet she couldn't understand why Todd didnt kill Skylar.

Pablo 09-22-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10009688)

Mike had her in the same situation and showed mercy; and yet she couldn't understand why Todd didnt kill Skylar.

Lydia is a ****. I hope her and Skylar both catch a couple of rounds to the trachea.

Gadzooks 09-22-2013 08:52 PM

There is no time left for an epic ending. This show will end up in the autistic kid's St. Elsewhere snow globe. (along with Cheers and countless others).
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OAOVxqg49DQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NewChief 09-22-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10009688)

Lydia is a detached, bloodthirsty bitch. Her answer for everything has always been to have henchmen take out the trash.

Skyy God 09-22-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10009590)
Damn it. That grey matter scene was brilliant. True to character, it's Walt's pride that motivates and goads him to action. Not doing it for his kids, his wife, his partner: he's doing it because someone dared to demean his contributions.

Walt's plan to return was already in motion prior to the Grey Matter interview, IMO.

Pablo 09-22-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10009879)
Walt's plan to return was already in motion prior to the Grey Matter interview, IMO.

His phone call with Flynn ended terribly. He called the DEA line and left the phone off the hook so they could trace it, and then ordered his surrender Scotch. He was having his last drink as a free man until he saw that interview.

Did you really miss that?

Pablo 09-22-2013 09:43 PM

Shit, when vacuum bro said he wasn't going to get his money to his kids he pretty much gave up. At first I thought maybe he was taking the money into town to buy a vehicle, but when it was all packaged up it was pretty clear he was doing something else with it. He was just gonna try to send a little cash back, then turn himself in and clear skylars name after he read through that stack of papers.

Pablo 09-22-2013 09:45 PM

Then gray matter bros are taking shit on him, and now a bunch of people are gonna die because of that. Because Walt might be sick, but he's still a psycho.

cosmo20002 09-22-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10009894)
His phone call with Flynn ended terribly. He called the DEA line and left the phone off the hook so they could trace it, and then ordered his surrender Scotch. He was having his last drink as a free man until he saw that interview.

After he told Walt he could take his money and shove it, I imagined Flynn telling Skyler about the call. And Skyler saying, "Wait, you said what now about the money?!"

Pablo 09-22-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10009959)
After he told Walt he could take his money and shove it, I imagined Flynn telling Skyler about the call. And Skyler saying, "Wait, you said what now about the money?!"

Yeah. I'm really really rooting for her death as well.

How many deaths are we going to witness in this final episode?

teedubya 09-22-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10009590)
Damn it. That grey matter scene was brilliant. True to character, it's Walt's pride that motivates and goads him to action. Not doing it for his kids, his wife, his partner: he's doing it because someone dared to demean his contributions.

That seems to be the essence of the show... this was a key moment. He was defeated and was going to turn himself in... boom pride bites his ass again.

teedubya 09-22-2013 09:58 PM

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vu...pg/a_560x0.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-22-2013 10:06 PM

I'm stoked to see what roles Cranston will be offered and accept. He's a hot commodity, and he's on the edge of crossing the line in to greatness.

keg in kc 09-22-2013 10:08 PM

I'm disappointed but not surprised Game of Thones didn't get the emmy. It will likely be the only legitimate shot it ever has. Either way, Breaking Bad will definitely win it again next year for these final 8 episodes.

They've done a great job at setting up the ending. All these clues along the way and I still have no earthly idea what's going to happen.