ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

Prison Bitch 12-07-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComoLaz (Post 10256377)
White,Conner and Greene were a combined 0-5 from the field

They each played 4 minutes

Smart to not play those doofuses in big games.

Ceej 12-07-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10256409)
Smart to not play those doofuses in big games.

Hey, were you able to watch tonight's game?

We've all been wondering...

Titty Meat 12-07-2013 07:48 PM

Who cares about a December loss unless you're a bubble team which KU is not.

The 06 team was 3-4 or something like that. The hope for a KU fan should be to get hot like a young Michigan team did last year. Your experience is in the front court and get a guy like Wiggins hot its a final 4 team.

Ceej 12-07-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10256446)
Who cares about a December loss unless you're a bubble team which KU is not.

The 06 team was 3-4 or something like that. The hope for a KU fan should be to get hot like a young Michigan team did last year. Your experience is in the front court and get a guy like Wiggins hot its a final 4 team.

Did someone hack your login?

Some times you're not a bad poster. Are you drunk?

Prison Bitch 12-07-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10256420)
Hey, were you able to watch tonight's game?

We've all been wondering...

I watched it at the P&L. I never wondered about you though because I don't care. I know that's callous so I'm sorry I said that. Happy Holiday.

Pants 12-07-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComoLaz (Post 10256354)
It's not reason that's impossible with me, it's when people try and twist logic to fit the outcome they desire and when people consider their opinions to be fact and my opinions to not count that doesn't work

So enlighten me ... do we not have elite talent? Did we lose because of bad luck? Colorado is really good and we just don't know it yet?

You tell me why you think it's ok to lose such a crappy game like this.

Hey, Laz, just because people say we have elite talent, doesn't mean we have Durant, Battier, Wade and Olajuwon.

LMAO

Titty Meat 12-07-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10256449)
Did someone hack your login?

Some times you're not a bad poster. Are you drunk?

Lol its just fun to troll some of the KU fans they are silly. People are really going to bitch about Bill Self? Those people are assholes.

Mr. Plow 12-07-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10256686)
Lol its just fun to troll some of the KU fans they are silly. People are really going to bitch about Bill Self? Those people are assholes.

I really think if you'd drop the fake trolling - because it's obvious to nearly everyone - you'd be able to bring some things to the conversation.

KC_Connection 12-07-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComoLaz (Post 10256300)
You don't think so? They certainly look like they have that kind of potential to me.

Wiggin - Durant
Selden - Wade
Embiid - Olajuwon
Ellis - Battier

5 first round NBA draft picks

The other comps at least make some sense in the broadest way possible (although they are incredible stretches), but I'm not sure there is one thing about Ellis that reminds me of Shane Battier.

Buehler445 12-07-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10256761)
The other comps at least make some sense in the broadest way possible (although they are incredible stretches), but I'm not sure there is one thing about Ellis that reminds me of Shane Battier.

This. Battier in college had no offense other than offensive rebounds. His Defense though was spectacular. Really special. This is very much not Perry Ellis.

KC_Connection 12-07-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10256773)
This. Battier in college had no offense other than offensive rebounds. His Defense though was spectacular. Really special. This is very much not Perry Ellis.

Battier had the perimeter shot in college at least (averaged over 40% from 3 over his 4 years: http://statsheet.com/mcb/players/pla.../shane-battier). But his defense was just awesome.

Perry Ellis is not exactly the first person who comes to mind for me when discussing Shane Battier.

Buehler445 12-07-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10256792)
Battier had the perimeter shot in college at least (averaged over 40% from 3 over his 4 years). But his defense was just awesome.

I obviously don't remember that. I just remember mad D and layups. But yeah, he was there for D.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-07-2013 10:39 PM

Meh...December loss.

Ceej 12-08-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10256576)
I watched it at the P&L. I never wondered about you though because I don't care. I know that's callous so I'm sorry I said that. Happy Holiday.

Whew! I was really concerned.

CoMoChief 12-08-2013 03:43 AM

I really don't care if it was late jan or into feb or now, there's no excuse for losing to ****ing Colorado.

This team isn't playing well right now and haven't been since the Duke game. The needs to clamp down on defense and realize at this stage their talent will only get them to a certain point