ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs How Alex Smith and the Chiefs turned a season around (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297263)

RobBlake 01-16-2016 11:26 PM

so are people failing to remember with Wilson failing to go back to the ball? failing to see the numerous times guys were not open? Alex was getting hurried way more than Brady.. the number one WR was out of the game by the time itwas over. The back up rbs were hindered.. how again is this solely on alex? lmao? It took an old ass avant to keep them in the game and it was alex delivering the ball on third and fourth down. The play calling was a joke. Sign and draft a talented wr.

BigCatDaddy 01-16-2016 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12034569)
so are people failing to remember with Wilson failing to go back to the ball? failing to see the numerous times guys were not open? Alex was getting hurried way more than Brady.. the number one WR was out of the game by the time itwas over. The back up rbs were hindered.. how again is this solely on alex? lmao? It took an old ass avant to keep them in the game and it was alex delivering the ball on third and fourth down. The play calling was a joke. Sign and draft a talented wr.

Alexcuses

Brock 01-16-2016 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12034569)

I'm not even picking on smith. I've been saying for weeks "what's up with the offense" and all I got back was "10 in a row!!!" Today it's been "the defense let tom brady do tom brady things", and so we should fire bob sutton. The offense clearly left a ton of points on the field today, it was an abysmal performance and I do not blame smith for very much of it. However, when somebody equates smith with russell wilson, it isn't going to go unlolled.

RobBlake 01-16-2016 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 12034596)
Alexcuses

just reality lol the only difference a QB in Andy's system would do is force more balls.

Deep balls, he missed majorly on. Idk why they throw it to Wilson.

Kelce in the endzone was sailed on the first one.. alex was playing too safe.. the other one kelce would have grabbed it if he didn't slip.. was an obvious timed throw.

Changing qbs is not gonna happen next year.. so focus on getting better targets

RobBlake 01-16-2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 12034607)
I'm not even picking on smith. I've been saying for weeks "what's up with the offense" and all I got back was "10 in a row!!!" Today it's been "the defense let tom brady do tom brady things", and so we should fire bob sutton. The offense clearly left a ton of points on the field today, it was an abysmal performance and I do not blame smith for very much of it. However, when somebody equates smith with russell wilson, it isn't going to go unlolled.

I agree completely. Alex is no wilson.. he has wilson moments, but he's certainly no wilson. Ironically, it felt like the chiefs were running a version of the Pats offense and the playmakers are clearly lacking. I think charles would have turned the tide in such a close game.

Idk how the offense will change next year.. but they should be looking for a reliable slot guy similar to Edelman/Amendola. I think that would immediately help Conley/Mac.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 01-16-2016 11:58 PM

Absolutely hate Knile Davis and Wilson's lack of effort. Houston being a giant wuss and getting paid handsomely.

Hard to fault Conley as he is a rookie.

New World Order 01-17-2016 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12034670)
Absolutely hate Knile Davis and Wilson's lack of effort. Houston being a giant wuss and getting paid handsomely.

Houston got paid. He doesn't give a ****.

Ming the Merciless 01-17-2016 12:49 AM

Alex has turned his career around 360 degrees

It's pretty amazing

RobBlake 01-17-2016 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 12034750)

It's pretty amazing

From shit show 1st pick to solid qb is remarkable

l4z4rd 01-17-2016 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12034779)
From shit show 1st pick to solid qb is remarkable

to be fair, any QB picked by SF that year would have been a shit show given the joke roster and revolving door of OCs and HCs.

LoneWolf 01-17-2016 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 12034750)

It's pretty amazing

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...fcee7b85e5.jpg

milkman 01-17-2016 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 12034607)

No one is comparing Smith to Wilson, you stupid ****.

Sandy Vagina 01-17-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12034670)

When Avant is your best option at WR.. on the road @ NE in January...

You got PROLLLLEMMMS. :harumph: