ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Len Dawson interviews Pioli... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266141)

chiefzilla1501 11-05-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9085241)
There is NO QUESTION that HERM EDWARDS would have had this team in a much better spot if he was kept on for the last 4 years with Kuharich as the GM.

NO QUESTION.

That's sad.

I got a ridiculous amount of shit for this. But it turns out, I was probably right.

Like I said before, Herm was the perfect guy for the job at the time he had it. He led the charge to bring in a youth movement and we were really 1 or 2 players away from having elite defensive personnel. Especially if Carl wasn't such a dick and let Jared Allen stay in Kansas City. He wasn't a guy you'd want to be coaching in the prime years. But in terms of the rebuild, he was a great guy for the job. Yes, Chiefs fans should be happy Herm was our head coach. It's just a shame that Pioli took a perfect situation and fumbled the ball big time.

Sorter 11-05-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9085234)

Oh my point was that if we dont fire every person connected to this shitty disaster, I will destroy 3 more keyboards at least next season.

:p

BossChief 11-05-2012 12:06 AM

Every year Herm had an above average qb, his team made the playoffs and he actually won some playoff games.

Pioli still thinks Cassel can win a ****ing superbowl.

HOW BAD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO MAKE HERM EDWARDS DWARF YOU?

BossChief 11-05-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9085246)
I got a ridiculous amount of shit for this. But it turns out, I was probably right.

Like I said before, Herm was the perfect guy for the job at the time he had it. He led the charge to bring in a youth movement and we were really 1 or 2 players away from having elite defensive personnel. Especially if Carl wasn't such a dick and let Jared Allen stay in Kansas City. He wasn't a guy you'd want to be coaching in the prime years. But in terms of the rebuild, he was a great guy for the job. Yes, Chiefs fans should be happy Herm was our head coach. It's just a shame that Pioli took a perfect situation and fumbled the ball big time.

:shake:

wazu 11-05-2012 12:22 AM

Paraphrased: "We're not smart, we're not dumb, all of us are somewhere in the middle and we have good days and bad days."

Translation: It's all just dumb luck. Some teams are good, but it's because their "somewhere in the middle" staffs are having "good days". A lot of them.

okcchief 11-05-2012 12:23 AM

There is a major PR campaign going on here. This **** stick is going to be back. I hope I'm wrong, but this doesn't look good at all.

okcchief 11-05-2012 12:24 AM

That also means this dipshit would be picking our QBOTF. We are ****ed!

BigMeatballDave 11-05-2012 12:27 AM

I cant watch more than a minute.

That ****er needs to choke on a dick.

BigMeatballDave 11-05-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9085226)
Does anyone really think he's gonna be back next year?

Yes.

Clark has no balls and is almost as dumb as Scott.

I'm going on hiatus next season.

I'll become a Bucs fan.

GO TAMPA!

007 11-05-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9085273)

Pioli will NOT draft a QB with the first pick. Count on it.

BigMeatballDave 11-05-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9085281)
Pioli will NOT draft a QB with the first pick. Count on it.

I bet he trades down and takes a 5-tech and drafts Landry.

KCrockaholic 11-05-2012 12:35 AM

I think I'll be a Texans or Falcons fan if we don't fire Pioli at the end of the year. I'd take the easy way out to finally root for a winner.

Plus they have sweet jerseys.

BigMeatballDave 11-05-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9085273)

If he does, we have ****ing Daboll working with him.

This is a nightmare.

AussieChiefsFan 11-05-2012 12:43 AM

Is there a full video of the interview anywhere?

BigRock 11-05-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9085197)
Pioli is dumb as shit. Saying "expectations were too high" just makes him look like more of a loser.

People call him a wet blanket during the offseason, you know. But that's Scott for you, always trying to downplay expectations.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...should-be-high

Quote:

Scott Pioli: Chiefs' expectations should be high