ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV If you're not watching Supernatural... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=200898)

Setsuna 04-27-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9619427)
It was extremely underwhelming. Rumor is they're going to bring him back though...

I don't see how. But I think Felicia Day would be better as a regular because I'm getting tired of Kevin, he's young but he sucks at acting. His "mom" was better.

Silock 04-28-2013 02:31 AM

Please tell me that it gets better. I'm on episode four of season one and I'm waiting to be impressed.

keg in kc 04-28-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9640050)
Please tell me that it gets better. I'm on episode four of season one and I'm waiting to be impressed.

Although I liked the whole season, the latter half of season 1 is where it really kicked in for me. The finale and then the first couple episodes of season 2 are what hooked me for good.

Valiant 04-28-2013 01:45 PM

Dvr captured a separate episode of supernatural then the new one. How does that happen. Also. Has there only been a couple new episodes lately? Last one I have seen is the prophet vanishing.

keg in kc 04-28-2013 01:52 PM

I think there's only been one since the prophet vanished. They have recent ones available for streaming on the CW website: http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/supernatural/full-episodes

Sorter 04-28-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9639683)
I don't see how. But I think Felicia Day would be better as a regular because I'm getting tired of Kevin, he's young but he sucks at acting. His "mom" was better.

They can bring back whoever and just say "God's Will" and everyone will just eat it up.

That's the nice thing about this show. How many times have Dean, Sam and Bobby died in this show?

Setsuna 04-28-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9642186)
They can bring back whoever and just say "God's Will" and everyone will just eat it up.

That's the nice thing about this show. How many times have Dean, Sam and Bobby died in this show?

God isn't even around or did you watch it? Those you named are humans and go to 2 places. Heaven or Hell. The celestial beings are scattered into nothingness when they are killed. You can't bring them back. Monsters go to Purgatory. The only way you can is most likely with the Angel Tablet. It can probably remake angels, destroy angels, and create angels.

Sorter 04-28-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9642283)
God isn't even around or did you watch it? Those you named are humans and go to 2 places. Heaven or Hell. The celestial beings are scattered into nothingness when they are killed. You can't bring them back. Monsters go to Purgatory. The only way you can is most likely with the Angel Tablet. It can remake angels, destroy angels, and create angels.

Boom.

Gabriel back in by the end of next season.

Setsuna 04-28-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9642294)
Boom.

Gabriel back in by the end of next season.

ROFL I wrote that wrong. It hasn't been confirmed. It's only been said to destroy all the Angels. I'm speculating creation and revival. But why else would Castiel feel he needed to protect it from Naomi as well AND Dean. It must have other properties.

keg in kc 05-16-2013 01:26 AM

Holy shit, didn't expect that.

They left a lot unfinished, though.

Sorter 05-16-2013 10:26 AM

Metatron's a dick

Setsuna 05-17-2013 04:39 PM

That was one of the best one's I've ever seen.

keg in kc 07-22-2013 10:37 AM

Just a recap of last season...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e1lOsPFw3xc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, they've confirmed that the 20th episode of the season will be a backdoor pilot for a spin-off series centered around a new character. And they're apparently introducing something major this season that may even last beyond the 10th season (which they already have contracts for...), which everyone had expected to be the last.

kepp 08-26-2013 12:33 PM

So I watched seasons 1 - 7 of this on Netflix...I'm definitely hooked. I was waiting for season 8 to come out on blu ray/dvd September 10th, but I found it online. I've watched eps 1 & 2 so far and I'm glad to hear they're doing a 9th season.

Setsuna 08-26-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 9916746)
So I watched seasons 1 - 7 of this on Netflix...I'm definitely hooked. I was waiting for season 8 to come out on blu ray/dvd September 10th, but I found it online. I've watched eps 1 & 2 so far and I'm glad to hear they're doing a 9th season.

Yeah it's amazing for a CW show.