ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Sofa King 03-28-2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8498290)
thank ****ing jesus

Big Diablo fan?

the Talking Can 03-28-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8498312)
Big Diablo fan?

yes...I don't play many games as I have neither the patience or skill

diablo is the perfect combo of style with button mashing...

htismaqe 03-28-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8498328)

I have the patience but the reflexes are waning as the years of wear and tear on the brain start to catch up with me. :)

I play puzzle games and RPGs now more than anything else. Haven't played a sports game or FPS in years...

the Talking Can 03-28-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8498364)
I have the patience but the reflexes are waning as the years of wear and tear on the brain start to catch up with me. :)

I play puzzle games and RPGs now more than anything else. Haven't played a sports game or FPS in years...

same here...i play rpgs usually a year after they come out, like dragon age I/II

and i play those in button mashing style

i never had the patience for fps...dying and starting over, no thanks

Sofa King 03-28-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8498328)

Very cool.

I've spent more time on Diablo 2 than probably any other game I've ever played. Lotta late nights farming for gear and dueling.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to start a CP clan once this shit get's going. We'll be feared for 10's of miles.

Mr. Laz 03-28-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8498364)

i've noticed this myself

My eye/hand coordination is slipping away and i have to outsmart the brats to beat them nowadays. :(

Sofa King 03-28-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8498621)
i've noticed this myself

My eye/hand coordination is slipping away and i have to outsmart the brats to beat them nowadays. :(

I think it has to do with concentration. As a kid, i concentrated like a sob on games, because that's all that was going on. I didn't worry about other shit. I literally was completely into the game.

Now when i play games i think about all the other shit i should be doing instead. Kills my focus.

Although, when D3 comes out, **** the real world. I'm gonna dominate that shit.

patteeu 03-28-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8498698)
I think it has to do with concentration. As a kid, i concentrated like a sob on games, because that's all that was going on. I didn't worry about other shit. I literally was completely into the game.

Now when i play games i think about all the other shit i should be doing instead. Kills my focus.

I think it's more than just focus, although focus and practice time certainly contribute to the decline.

htismaqe 03-28-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8498698)

For me it's more about the self-inflicted brain damage finally catching up to me. :D

:bong::BLVD:

Sofa King 03-28-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8499575)
For me it's more about the self-inflicted brain damage finally catching up to me. :D

I believe you.

LMAO

Sofa King 03-28-2012 03:13 PM

Do any of you ****ers know how/if we can create clans?

They talked like that was a feature that wasn't going to be implemented on release, but that was clear back in september.

Anyone know if they changed that and if we can create clans now?

Mr. Laz 03-28-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8499575)

hell ... even my memory has started to go. :sulk:

htismaqe 03-28-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8499587)
I believe you.

LMAO

For example, I sat and stared at this post for almost 3 minutes. I still don't know what it means.

Sofa King 03-28-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8500104)
For example, I sat and stared at this post for almost 3 minutes. I still don't know what it means.

Yes.

Sofa King 03-29-2012 12:12 PM

I'm pumped about this game man.

I've been waiting to show you guys this, but I've been working on it forever. My buddy did the design and I had to leave SD to get it worked on. But I've very very happy with how Tyrael came out. Part 2 of the tattoo will be coming soon i hope!

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2...part1large.jpg