ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

ROYC75 12-07-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10255243)
Haha, 2nd time in a week we've lost that way. Hope that means these guys will start missing them against us when they matter down the road.

Good win for CU, but I thought KU played pretty well all things considered. Could have easily given up when they went down 10, but they fought and nearly won this game anyway.

I agree, they held together tough and got beat on a tough shot.

How BIG was that Brick ( wedgie ) 3 earlier ?

We missed a lot of FT's and played poor most of the time on defense.

Get the D fixed and we be in good shape come March.

CoMoChief 12-07-2013 05:56 PM

Wasnt able to watch the game. Htf do u lost to Colorado

ROYC75 12-07-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10255253)
Lol KU lost

Ha Ha, look guys, the bitch with a dick has a comment.

You just love being happy once in a while. Glad we were able to accommodate you since your life still sucks.

ROYC75 12-07-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10255448)

ROFL

ROYC75 12-07-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10255551)
Of course not.

But feeling like your heart got ripped out? I felt like my heart was ripped out when the team of destiny lost to UNI in 2010 and to a lesser extent last year when we lost to Michigan.

Today was just a shitty loss in a meaningless early season game.

All of this, a team that is uncharacteristic of a BS team too.

No reason to panic.

ROYC75 12-07-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10255630)
Road environment helped focus/motivate him. It didn't rattle him. Good sign for his future (and for this team, for that matter).

Oh no no no, he has to make that other FT so we only lose by 2 pts to keep people from jumping off of bridges.

Got to save all the chicken little's.:harumph:

Chiefs Pantalones 12-07-2013 06:20 PM

There is no definitive number one team in the country. A lot of meh college basketball being played right now.

Buehler445 12-07-2013 06:29 PM

Yeah, that loss sucked.

The refs suck, yeah, but what really sucks is we gave up SO MANY offensive rebounds and we refused to stop the ball in transition. I know they're calling everything but come on. At this level you have to stop the ball in transition.

Also, I noticed we did a shit job of putting perimeter pressure on post entry passes. That's not helping the big man fouls. We're going to have to work a front or put some perimeter pressure on.

I liked what I saw from Embiid. I didn't like the attack of the zone. 3's are OK, but it has to go through the middle at some point.

So what was with the USA USA chants? I didn't understand.

Ceej 12-07-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10256063)
Yeah, that loss sucked.

The refs suck, yeah, but what really sucks is we gave up SO MANY offensive rebounds and we refused to stop the ball in transition. I know they're calling everything but come on. At this level you have to stop the ball in transition.

Also, I noticed we did a shit job of putting perimeter pressure on post entry passes. That's not helping the big man fouls. We're going to have to work a front or put some perimeter pressure on.

I liked what I saw from Embiid. I didn't like the attack of the zone. 3's are OK, but it has to go through the middle at some point.

Wiggins is Canadian. Buffs fans trying to be cute and creative.

Pants 12-07-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10256063)
Yeah, that loss sucked.

Probably aimed at Andrew Wiggins (Canada) and Joel Embiid (Cameroon).

Buehler445 12-07-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10256001)
There is no definitive number one team in the country. A lot of meh college basketball being played right now.

Add in a lot of inconsistent ball too. I haven't seen much other college ball, are they still calling all the ticky tack stuff or have they backed off?

Buehler445 12-07-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10256072)
Wiggins is Canadian. Buffs fans trying to be cute and creative.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10256077)
Probably aimed at Andrew Wiggins (Canada) and Joel Embiid (Cameroon).

ROFL :facepalm:

sedated 12-07-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10255771)
Wasnt able to watch the game. Htf do u lost to Colorado

They are a good team and it was in their building :shrug:

sedated 12-07-2013 06:46 PM

The defense today was awful. Wiggins showed some assertiveness though, so hopefully that continues. He is a freak and shows flashes where he is a man amongst boys.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-07-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10256082)
Add in a lot of inconsistent ball too. I haven't seen much other college ball, are they still calling all the ticky tack stuff or have they backed off?

We can complain all we want but it's being called ticky tacky in every game that I've seen, personally. It's gonna take awhile for teams to adjust. Leads to more scoring but a free throw shooting contest more than anything because teams haven't adjusted well. I can only speak from what I've seen.