ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

htismaqe 01-27-2013 02:55 PM

Here are Donovan McNabb's ATTEMPTS over 20 yards for every year of his career.

Code:

Year        Team        20
2011        Minnesota Vikings        14

2010        Washington Redskins        41

2009        Philadelphia Eagles        55

2008        Philadelphia Eagles        52

2007        Philadelphia Eagles        35

2006        Philadelphia Eagles        44

2005        Philadelphia Eagles        27

2004        Philadelphia Eagles        50

2003        Philadelphia Eagles        44

2002        Philadelphia Eagles        27

2001        Philadelphia Eagles        44

2000        Philadelphia Eagles        45

1999        Philadelphia Eagles        7

milkman 01-27-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355451)
Horseshit. Show the league rankings or you have no argument. You are spinning this shit. The argument is 20+ yard pass attempt league rankings vs. talent with speed vs. yards passing average.

That's been the comparison all day and you started this. I have catered to you all day and you have nothing.

No, the argument has been that Reid likes to go downfield with the ball.

You are the one that has been spinning, and you continue to do so, rather that admit your error.

Good luck with credibility, dipshit.

You'll never have any.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355453)
Yeah, no shit man. I am tired of doing all the work and being twisted around.

People are way to liberal on stats here. If you are going to use them, tell the whole story.

ROFL

You just going to play if off are ya?

Admit you're wrong and move on.

How hard can it be? If you're MAN enough...

Rambozo 01-27-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355460)
No, the argument has been that Reid likes to go downfield with the ball.

You are the one that has been spinning, and you continue to do so, rather that admit your error.

Good luck with credibility, dipshit.

You'll never have any.

I admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong. Don't cop out now. You are the one losing credibility. Do I have to cite every quote to show you are pussing out?

hitsmaqe, post a link to the split stats. Let me see the rankings.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355465)
Don't cop out now. You are the one losing credibility. Do I have to site every quote to show you are pussing out?

ROFL

Use Google ****face. I found them on ESPN AND NFL.com.

Furthermore, why do you care what the rankings are? Gonna try to move the goalposts again.

Let's recap:

You said Andy Reid's offense didn't throw the ball deep until the got fast WRs.

As the 20+ yard attempts CLEARLY shows, you're wrong.

Seriously, own up or go away.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355467)
ROFL

Use Google ****face. I found them on ESPN AND NFL.com.

Furthermore, why do you care what the rankings are? Gonna try to move the goalposts again.

Let's recap:

You said Andy Reid's offense didn't throw the ball deep until the got fast WRs.

As the 20+ yard attempts CLEARLY shows, you're wrong.

Seriously, own up or go away.

You are twisting this. I have been consistent throughout.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:00 PM

Let's make this perfectly clear Bob.

One of us will be leaving this board forever when this is all said and done. That's a ****ing promise AND a threat.

milkman 01-27-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355465)
I admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong. Don't cop out now. You are the one losing credibility. Do I have to cite every quote to show you are pussing out?

You need to do a better job of spinning.

This ain't working.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355471)
Let's make this perfectly clear Bob.

One of us will be leaving this board forever when this is all said and done. That's a ****ing promise AND a threat.

Those stats aren't from ESPN like you said. I posted links to everything I researched.

milkman 01-27-2013 03:02 PM

LMAO

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355478)
Those stats aren't from ESPN like you said.

ROFL

I got the first set of stats from Donovan McNabb's profile on ESPN.

I got the 2nd set of stats from Donovan McNabb's profile on NFL.com.

Clock is ticking Bob. Make up your mind.

bsp4444 01-27-2013 03:03 PM

I'll sure be glad when this tickle fight will be over.

noa 01-27-2013 03:04 PM

Clearly a skill that you are lacking, but it's never too late to learn to walk away Bob. You got your ass handed to you. And now you're just flailing around claiming they are out to get you. They aren't out to get you, they just proved you are wrong. Move on.
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 9355482)
I'll sure be glad when this tickle fight will be over.

He could end it right now, respect the fact that he's been banned MULTIPLE TIMES, and leave.

This fight will end when one of us leaves.

And if it's me leaving, it will be the result of getting banned.

So Bob has a choice to make.

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 03:06 PM

LMAO

Bob is either a masterful troll, or the dumbest ****stain to ever infest this place.

milkman 01-27-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355481)
ROFL

I got the first set of stats from Donovan McNabb's profile on ESPN.

I got the 2nd set of stats from Donovan McNabb's profile on NFL.com.

Clock is ticking Bob. Make up your mind.

I am computer illiterate and an internet dumbass.

Even I had little trouble finding them since learning where to look.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:09 PM

He's probably looking at the splits right now. I know where he's going next and it has to do with attempts of 40+, just wait.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-27-2013 03:10 PM

Damnit.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9355503)
Damnit.

Sorry man. Really didn't mean to subject your thread to the collateral damage.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9354990)
No, dumbass, I didn't miss your initial post.

But that has nothing to do with the number of deep targets.

I don't give a rat's ass who the leading receiver is.

The question is, how many times did McNabb attempt the deep ball, and where did that rank?

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355013)
What are you talking about, you dipshit?

The question, you ueseless ****ing moron, is how many times did McNabb throw the deep ball in a season, and how did that number rank against the rest of the league.

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355279)
You still do not understand the concept.

You are posting the numbers for completed deep passes.

The fact that he had better deep threats to throw to will certainly improve the number of passes completed, and will enhance the YPA.

It still, however, does not reflect the number of deep passes attempted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355291)
To further illustrate, Clayton's post shows that the Eagles were ranked 5th in 2008 in pass attempts, while your post shows that the Eagles were not (apparently) ranked in the top 10 in pass completions over 20 yards.

Similar comparison can be made for 2011 and '12.

You have asked me all day for these rankings. I could cite more of your words. Hitsqmage throws up some bullshit and I ask for the ranking and you tell me I lose?

Give me the link hitsqmage. Why is it to much for me to ask you for the rankings when the guy you are fighting for has been asking me all day?

Where are the rankings Mr. Credibility? Like I said the first time, if I was wrong, people would be lining up to rape my ass.

Those rankings were everything to you.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355507)
You have asked me all day for these rankings. Hitsqmage throws up some bullshit and I ask for the ranking and you tell me I lose?

Give me the link hitsqmage. Why is it to much for me to ask you for the rankings when the guy you are fighting for has been asking me all day?

Where are the rankings Mr. Credibility? Like I said the first time, if I was wrong, people would be lining up to rape my ass.

Go away.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9355503)
Damnit.

Sorry man and I feel you. This is really stupid. I swear it was meant to be a harmless post that was argued that Geno was no more the best option for Reid than Wilson was.

O.city 01-27-2013 03:14 PM

People are lining up dipshit. That long line behind you? Yep that's us

And fwiw, Matt miller pretty much just said zonel was full of shit with his sources and that he is a moron

Rambozo 01-27-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355511)
Go away.

I can't find the link. If you are as great as you pretend to be, give me the link and show some honor.

O.city 01-27-2013 03:17 PM

Yeah zobel is getting annihilated on twitter for making up shit

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355515)
Sorry man and I feel you. This is really stupid. I swear it was meant to be a harmless post that was argued that Geno was no more the best option for Reid than Wilson was.

You are SO full of shit.

A "harmless" post is saying:

"I think all things considered, Tyler Wilson has plenty of arm strength to run Andy Reid's offense. I think the people that think Geno is that much better of a fit are wrong."

You, instead, said this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9351773)
I can't find it but I saw someone post a quote from some dumbass analyst today who said geno was the best QB option for Reid because he loves to thorw it down the field.

That's biggest bunch of horsehit I heard today and was my favorite post. Whoever wrote that BS must be like 21 years old or something. Reid had receivers like Hank Basket, freddie Mitchell, James Thrash, and Reggie Brown for the most part.

None of them were especailly fast or downfield threats! He really didn't throw downfield consistently until he started Vick.

Reid is smart. He is the king of tayloring his offense to the players he has.

Do you really think he will throw it down the feild here? We don't have a guy that can get open down the field. We have no speed guys like Jackson or Maclin.

All I am saying is this whole down field passing thing is absolute bullshit.

Wilson is still the best fit imo.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=1669

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355520)
I can't find the link. If you are as great as you pretend to be, give me the link and show some honor.

You just don't know when to quit. I'm not quite done letting this play out, but this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355520)

**** you.

Basic internet skills. Found the first set using Google in less than 30 seconds. Modified my search and found the 2nd set in less than a minute.

Don't appeal to my sense of honor. Appeal to your own.

Admit you were wrong and move on.

WildTurkey 01-27-2013 03:23 PM

Ban this troll already. He's done nothing but shit all over both the Geno and Tyler Wilson thread...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/28/ve6y7e2y.jpg

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355515)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...dYXfUQ602w-oYA

Rambozo 01-27-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9355529)
You just don't know when to quit. I'm not quite done letting this play out, but this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.

I give up. I can't win that coversation even though I am right and I understand that. I have no problem admitting defeat and have been more than willing to step up when I am wrong. I even did it in this thread. If you want to understand what happened, you should start here.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...63693&page=112

From my point of view, I see two veteran posters that were wrong and their egos were hurt.

Ban me if you want to but, know that you are banning what has been lost over time through "mob rule" on this website. Those things are creativity and thinking outside the box.

Milkman might be the best poster here but, today he was wrong.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:12 PM

Black bob is the only smart person on this site
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 01-27-2013 04:12 PM

He's a legend is his own mind

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355646)

I give up. I can't win that coversation even though I am right and I understand that. I have no problem admitting defeat and have been more than willing to step up when I am wrong. I even did it in this thread. If you want to understand what happened, you should start here.

From my point of view, I see two veteran posters that were wrong and their egos were hurt.

Ban me if you want to but, know that you are banning what has been lost over time through "mob rule" on this website. Those things are creativity and thinking outside the box.

How do they keep nailing you inside of 20 posts with every new account? Why is it so hard for you to put your hands in the air and say "**** it. We disagree. I'm not going to sit here and argue in a situation where I know the whole damn board is just going to continue to paint me into the same corner"?

You really can't win for losing around here, and you're not even willing to try. It's the same thing over and over. I'm not big on banning people dude. It's not a decision I'm willing to make alone, so you're good for now. But I've got a guy who used to moderate this board that has been here since the beginning who's ready to fall on his sword over you for what he considers the good of the whole place. And he's one of the most laid back guys I know.

I also know all of the behind the scenes shit with you and threatening to sue CP, and the rest of it. Sooooooo, tell me which way I should lean. In any case, you don't bother me personally, that's why I don't talk shit to you. Even though I disagree with damn near every take I've seen you post. Nothing personal.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 04:23 PM

I am hoping somehow either Barkley or Wilson drops to the 33rd pick, but it starting to sound like the Jets are going to take one of them. ****ing Jets.

SPchief 01-27-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355349)
Sorry Bob, but you're absolutely, unequivocally wrong.

ESPN.com provides splits, free of charge, and they track passes IN THE AIR (back to 2002).

Let just take 3 years from each "period" that you've chosen as your sample.

2010 - 64 attempts over 20 yards, 11 over 40 yards
2009 - 48 attempts over 20 yards, 12 over 40 yards
2008 - 62 attempts over 20 yards, 11 over 40 yards

2004 - 71 attempts over 20 yards, TWENTY EIGHT over 40 yards
2003 - 63 attempts over 20 yards, 6 over 40 yards
2002 - 48 attempts over 20 yards, 8 over 40 yards

2004 WRs were Todd Pinkston, Terrell Owens, and Freddie Mitchell. No Maclin, no Jackson.

You're wrong dude, you're just wrong.

Quote:

How are they wrong? Look at the stats that have been posted.

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 04:28 PM

I'm right, everyone else is wrong./Blackbozo

crazycoffey 01-27-2013 04:55 PM

Just ignore him

htismaqe 01-27-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

It doesn't matter if you were trying to be disrespectful or not. You post inflammatory things you better be prepared to get burned.

Quote:

even though I am right

Just downright unbelievable. Nobody could possibly be this myopic.

Quote:

Don't kid yourself. You can't touch my ego. See, I don't approach this with any. This is about having a factual and intellectually stimulating conversation about football and has been for over 10 years.

Unfortunately for you, you have a problem acknowledging facts and there's nothing even remotely intellectually stimulating about your football takes.

Quote:

Still trying to paint yourself as the martyr. Sad really.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 05:22 PM

bitch bitch bitch...

Note that it's the same 5-10 people who follow me around and either bitch about my posts, post a stupid gif, or say one stupid word like "wuh?"

I'm not the thread shitter. The "mob" are the ones who shit on all the threads. You can find it anywhere anytime. Someone gives an opinion they don't like, then it's a boot party.

I have tried so many times to get this thread back on track that it's crazy.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355931)
bitch bitch bitch...

Note that it's the same 5-10 people who follow me around and either bitch about my posts, post a stupid gif, or say one stupid word like "wuh?"

I'm not the thread shitter. The "mob" are the ones who shit on all the threads. You can find it anywhere anytime. Someone gives an opinion they don't like, then it's a boot party.

I have tried so many times to get this thread back on track that it's crazy.

I'm not part of the mob nor are my respones animated GIFs or one word quips.

This thread will only get back on track once you are removed from it.

Setsuna 01-27-2013 06:54 PM

Is Rambozo blackbob? I thought he left the site months ago. Weird.

milkman 01-27-2013 07:01 PM

I'll give Bob this.

I did ask where his numbers ranked.

Though it really wasn't about that, but whether Reid offense tried to put the ball downfield, I will concede that point.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9356380)
I'll give Bob this.

I did ask where his numbers ranked.

Though it really wasn't about that, but whether Reid offense tried to put the ball downfield, I will concede that point.

he centered on that because it was all he had.

He knew he had lost at that point. It was all he had left to hang from
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9356570)
he centered on that because it was all he had.

He knew he had lost at that point. It was all he had left to hang from
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep.

Marco Polo 01-28-2013 02:08 PM

During a radio interview, Senior Bowl executive director Phil Savage said Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson is obviously "not the number one pick in the draft."

Savage then added that the "second round (is) likely" where Wilson will end up. Again, no quarterbacks separated themselves during Senior Bowl week, each showing the positives and negatives that were apparent on tape. Wilson needs to work on his footwork when stepping into throws, which will in turn keep his vertical targets from fluttering.

htismaqe 01-28-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 9358661)
During a radio interview, Senior Bowl executive director Phil Savage said Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson is obviously "not the number one pick in the draft."

Savage then added that the "second round (is) likely" where Wilson will end up. Again, no quarterbacks separated themselves during Senior Bowl week, each showing the positives and negatives that were apparent on tape. Wilson needs to work on his footwork when stepping into throws, which will in turn keep his vertical targets from fluttering.

Phil Savage is another 95 Browns lackey, he's not all that different from *****.

That being said, I do agree with the part in bold.

RealSNR 01-28-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 9358661)

It'd be great to see a "before" and "after" clip from the work done at IMG Academy. I know Weinke can't do much in just one or two months, only train QBs to hit the ground running as soon as they get drafted by a team. Still, I'll bet Wilson gets a head start on his NFL career more than Glennon and others who didn't take the training opportunity.

BossChief 01-28-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355459)
Here are Donovan McNabb's ATTEMPTS over 20 yards for every year of his career.

Code:

Year        Team        20
2011        Minnesota Vikings        14

2010        Washington Redskins        41

2009        Philadelphia Eagles        55

2008        Philadelphia Eagles        52

2007        Philadelphia Eagles        35

2006        Philadelphia Eagles        44

2005        Philadelphia Eagles        27

2004        Philadelphia Eagles        50

2003        Philadelphia Eagles        44

2002        Philadelphia Eagles        27

2001        Philadelphia Eagles        44

2000        Philadelphia Eagles        45

1999        Philadelphia Eagles        7

This is wrong.

According to espn, in 2004 (the only year I looked up so far) donovan had 71 pass attempts that traveled AT LEAST 20 YARDS IN THE AIR

Shit, he had 28 attempts that traveled AT LEAST 41 YARDS IN THE AIR that year.

In espn splits, the yardage they give towards the bottom isn't the whole play yardage, rather it only shows how far the ball traveled before being caught.

Very impressive if you ask me.

htismaqe 01-28-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9358695)
This is wrong.

According to espn, in 2004 (the only year I looked up so far) donovan had 71 pass attempts that traveled AT LEAST 20 YARDS IN THE AIR

Shit, he had 28 attempts that traveled AT LEAST 41 YARDS IN THE AIR that year.

In espn splits, the yardage they give towards the bottom isn't the whole play yardage, rather it only shows how far the ball traveled before being caught.

Very impressive if you ask me.

It came directly from NFL.com. It only shows 20+ and 40+ attempts and it doesn't state anywhere that they traveled that far in the air.

Only ESPN splits have the number of attempts broken down by how far they traveled in the air (behind LOS, 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, and 40+) and unfortunately, ESPN only has those splits going back to 2002.

BossChief 01-28-2013 02:46 PM

I think the most relevant year to compare with was the time McNabb had TO because of the similarities between Bowe and TO as well as McNabb and Geno.

I could be wrong, but that's how I see things.

Nirvana58 01-28-2013 02:55 PM

I really wanted Wilson to have a great senior bowl and show he was head and shoulders over the competition. But he just didn't deliver. You can blame it on play calling or the coaches but he looked run of the mill out there. I know one meaningless game doesn't matter but right now he definitely doesn't look like he warrants the #1 pick. (I still thinks he goes in the top 15 of the first round)

tony77 01-28-2013 03:10 PM

Season Team GP GS CMP ATT CMP% YDS TD INT YPG YPC YPA LNG SACK RAT
2008 (Fr.) Arkansas 2 0 11 22 50.0 69 1 2 34.5 6.3 3.1 10 3 73.2
2009 (RFr.) Arkansas 5 0 22 36 61.1 218 2 2 43.6 9.9 6.1 21 0 119.2
2010 (RSo.) Arkansas 6 0 34 51 66.7 453 4 3 75.5 13.3 8.9 54 3 155.4
2011 (RJr.) Arkansas 13 13 277 438 63.2 3,638 24 6 279.8 13.1 8.3 68 26 148.4
2012 (RSr.) Arkansas 10 10 218 349 62.5 3,028 20 12 302.8 13.9 8.7 80 14 147.4
Career Arkansas 36 23 562 896 62.7 7,406 51 25 205.7 13.1 8.3 80 46 145.3

Mr. Flopnuts 01-28-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana58 (Post 9358786)
I really wanted Wilson to have a great senior bowl and show he was head and shoulders over the competition. But he just didn't deliver. You can blame it on play calling or the coaches but he looked run of the mill out there. I know one meaningless game doesn't matter but right now he definitely doesn't look like he warrants the #1 pick. (I still thinks he goes in the top 15 of the first round)

If he's the best signal caller and worthy of being top 15, we should take him at 1. If Geno Smith is the best signal caller and worthy of being top 15, we should take him at 1. You can't reach on the best field general coming out if you need one desperately. It's impossible to call that a reach.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-28-2013 03:47 PM

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

ESPN's @mortreport called Luke Joeckel "probably the frontrunner" to go No. 1 to #Chiefs, but he's "got a feeling" Andy Reid may take a QB.

keg in kc 01-28-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9358944)
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

ESPN's @mortreport called Luke Joeckel "probably the frontrunner" to go No. 1 to #Chiefs, but he's "got a feeling" Andy Reid may take a QB.

Translation: he has no earthly idea.

Sorter 01-28-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9358944)
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

I listened to Mort say this live today.

He said that Joeckel is regarded as the top prospect by most but he thought Andy + Dorsey would take a QB and develop them.

NJChiefsFan 01-28-2013 03:57 PM

So Mort essentially will get credit if they take Joeckel or ANY QB. That's very gutsy of him.

Sorter 01-28-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9358974)
So Mort essentially will get credit if they take Joeckel or ANY QB. That's very gutsy of him.

He leaned more towards the QB while everyone else ridiculed them and Mort sounded kinda irritated while not trying to IMO (I realize that's extremely subjective, but it seemed to me Mort was like "**** you guys, why the **** would KC take a LT here?" Clayton was ****ing confusing. He goes "Well, the Chiefs have a solid LT in Albert, but I think they go with joeckel. Good pick" Are you ****ing kidding me Clayton? ROFL )

RealSNR 01-28-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9358981)
He leaned more towards the QB while everyone else ridiculed them and Mort sounded kinda irritated while not trying to IMO (I realize that's extremely subjective, but it seemed to me Mort was like "**** you guys, why the **** would KC take a LT here?" Clayton was ****ing confusing. He goes "Well, the Chiefs have a solid LT in Albert, but I think they go with joeckel. Good pick" Are you ****ing kidding me Clayton? ROFL )

You mean when the Chiefs re-sign Albert the Joeckel talk STILL won't end?

**** me dry :facepalm:

Sorter 01-28-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9358989)
You mean when the Chiefs re-sign Albert the Joeckel talk STILL won't end?

**** me dry :facepalm:

That's what it sounded like to me. THey didn't even mention moving Albert to guard. Does that mean they think we draft Joeckel and stash him on the bench?

ROFL people just A) Don't give a flying **** about our midwestern market team and B) Refuse to acknowledge QBs are the most important players despite knowing that nearly all of their segments and media stories are focused on them.

Priest31kc 01-28-2013 04:42 PM

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Chip Kelly says big hands are essential for quarterbacks; Nick Foles had biggest hands of any QB at the 2012 Combine: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7475/nick-foles

NJChiefsFan 01-28-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Well if Mort was stickin up to them staying on the QB angle, I take back my shot at him.

htismaqe 01-28-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9359071)
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Chip Kelly says big hands are essential for quarterbacks; Nick Foles had biggest hands of any QB at the 2012 Combine: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7475/nick-foles

Not that the Eagles would have taken Tyler Wilson anyway but surely this is the final nail in that coffin.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-28-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

JFC. ESPN has the most embarrasing collection of "experts". Just inexcusable for anyone that supposedly follows the game that close to have that kind of an abortion of an opinion.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-28-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9359132)
Not that the Eagles would have taken Tyler Wilson anyway but surely this is the final nail in that coffin.

Doesn't Michael Vick have the same size hands as Wilson...?

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-28-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9359494)

Yup

silver5liter 01-28-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9359494)

Thats not a good endorsement for Wilson though. I like Wilson, but man he has tiny hands. Gotta think, Vick is 6' exactly and has the same size hands as a man 3 inches taller.

O.city 01-28-2013 07:20 PM

And to get it out there, I don't give a damn about the SR bowl game. Practices matter, and were when Wilson looked good.

I do have a concern about his deep ball as it seems to flutter, but it seems to be a mechanics problem not so much a weak arm thing.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-28-2013 07:29 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z8U1UNuAjRM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

O.city 01-28-2013 07:43 PM

NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy
Tyler Wilson just poorly read and underthrows a ball on a skinny post that should have gone for 6. Instead should have been INT.

That's what I see with Tyler Wilson. Too many miscues regarding his throws. Needs time to find consistency before starting in NFL

I don't really thnk it woudl take that long.

Setsuna 01-28-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9359585)
Tyler Wilson just poorly read and underthrows a ball on a skinny post that should have gone for 6. Instead should have been INT.

That's what I see with Tyler Wilson. Too many miscues regarding his throws. Needs time to find consistency before starting in NFL

I don't really thnk it woudl take that long.

All these QBs just need real experience. Just start them.

O.city 01-28-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9359624)
All these QBs just need real experience. Just start them.

This is why I like the Chiefs taking a QB at 1. They have a great running game and potentially a good defense to lean on for a little while.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-29-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9348005)
Wilson was more productive against tougher competition.

jesus...
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 01-29-2013 01:01 AM

Hand size is clearly a problem for Wilson. Which is why Geno had like 4 times more fumbles than him this year.

silver5liter 01-29-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9360712)
Hand size is clearly a problem for Wilson. Which is why Geno had like 4 times more fumbles than him this year.

Not like Wilson was out a few games or plays in a warm place or anything. :rollseyes:

B14ckmon 01-29-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9360760)
Not like Wilson was out a few games or plays in a warm place or anything. :rollseyes:

Didn't he only miss a single game? And your weather excuse is ADORABLE. There is zero evidence that Wilson's hand size is a problem.

silver5liter 01-29-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9360781)
Didn't he only miss a single game? And your weather excuse is ADORABLE. There is zero evidence that Wilson's hand size is a problem.

You turned into a troll real fast

crazycoffey 01-29-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana58 (Post 9358786)

He did have a great senior bowl week! Clearly distinguished himself head and shoulders above any other QB there. Despite how the game was played.

B14ckmon 01-29-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9360783)
You turned into a troll real fast

Translation: You don't actually have anything to back up your argument, you just got hypersensitive in defense of a QB your team might not even draft.