ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Article: Chiefs Most Likely Landing Spot for Foles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269947)

RealSNR 02-15-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9406482)
It's a new regime and a new system there. He is not a fit. They'll be happy to get there 3rd back. Our 3rd is practically a 2nd. I'd offer them our 4th. My preferred price is our 5th plus someone we don't want anymore.

They were hurting for OL last year. I wouldn't mind giving them our 3rd rounder from last year straight up. Maybe Donald Stephenson has some potential, but so does Foles.

Chip Kelly's likely not going to find his Fun n' Gun QB in the NFL. I don't care if his offensive system somehow allows him to an extra offensive lineman-- Dennis Dixon is not going to win you shit in this league.

Michael Vick is a good fit. And I think Kelly needs to streamline his plays a bit more. Foles could possibly be what he needs.

Frankie 02-15-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9405960)
If we could get Foles for a third or fourth rounder, and sign Albert, I wouldn't mind trading back for somone who really needs/loves Joekel, maybe regaining the 3rd we gave up and taking Milliner.

OMG MAN! ... YOU GONE AND DUN IT NOW!!! ... TAKE COVER!!!
LMAO

RealSNR 02-15-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9406496)
Soon people with any reservation about Smith will be required to wear a yellow "Geno" badge around ChiefsPlanet

Do you see the kind of people you're fraternizing with, Dane? True Fans and former Coalition dumbasses. You're allowing your distrust of anybody in this QB class to morph you into one of THEM.

Come back to reason, man. You don't want to be aligned with Ncarlscorner. If you continue on your path, you'll soon find yourself spouting Blackbobisms and demanding that Derrick Johnson gets straight up cut.

HotCarl 02-15-2013 10:11 PM

The Chinese government thinks you Genostrokers are a little over the top in your persecution of dissent.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9406509)
Do you see the kind of people you're fraternizing with, Dane? True Fans and former Coalition dumbasses. You're allowing your distrust of anybody in this QB class to morph you into one of THEM.

Come back to reason, man. You don't want to be aligned with Ncarlscorner. If you continue on your path, you'll soon find yourself spouting Blackbobisms and demanding that Derrick Johnson gets straight up cut.

Fraternizing? Because I've failed to jump on your stupid ****ing bandwagon?

Go **** yourself.

Seriously, go **** yourself.

RealSNR 02-15-2013 10:15 PM

See? That victim mentality. "The Geno mob is threatening my right to free speech! My opinion is just different than yours, why do you have to repress me? WAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Your angry rant style is the only thing protecting you from that right now, Dane. That's it. A thin layer of rhetoric.

Take a look at yourself, Dane. You're in a bad place right now. But that's okay. We're gonna get you through this together.

HotCarl 02-15-2013 10:17 PM

We're all going to ride Geno's luscious Genis to Candy Mountain.

RealSNR 02-15-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9406523)
Fraternizing? Because I've failed to jump on your stupid ****ing bandwagon?

Go **** yourself.

Seriously, go **** yourself.

Here you go again. You actually think all I care about is Geno Smith? You think if the Chiefs draft Wilson or Barkley that I'll stop being a fan of them?

You actually believe that, don't you? That's insanely idiotic. NOBODY has said anything like that.

Hammock Parties 02-15-2013 10:19 PM

Dane hates that he can't be one of the cool kids.

So he's investing in future cool kids shares by becoming the leader of Team **** Geno.

Then if Geno busts, he can show everyone how cool he is, and has been, for months.

He has to get his Cool Kid status back after the horrible fallout from TrentGreen2.0Gate.

A cunning plan, sire.

BWillie 02-15-2013 10:20 PM

JFC...if the Chiefs get Foles w plans to make him the starting QB then I am beyond words. Foles sucks. He sucked in Philly. He sucked in college. Hes nothing special except a really really tall 2nd or 3rd string QB.

Frankie 02-15-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9406048)
And also like it says in the article, I can't imagine the Eagles will be overly excited about trading Foles to Reid in KC,

Why not? KC is in the AFC and the Eagles in the NFC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9406498)
Chip Kelly's likely not going to find his Fun n' Gun QB in the NFL. I don't care if his offensive system somehow allows him to an extra offensive lineman-- Dennis Dixon is not going to win you shit in this league.

You and I may be correct thinking so, but all we need is for Kelly to think otherwise. Who knows? He may be so system-blind, like Piolli, that he might believe he can win with Dixon.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-15-2013 10:29 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2cV2Liu3xiE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frankie 02-15-2013 10:30 PM

Speaking of Geno smith, did anyone here watch "Last Resort" on ABC this year. Geno looks almost exactly like the guy who played Serrat in that show.

http://www.jamati.com/online/wp-cont...hr-ngaujah.jpg

RyFo18 02-15-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9406073)
Disclaimer: I'm NOT comparing the PLAYERS.

This is EXACTLY like the Matt Cassel situation.

They give up a 2nd or 3rd for him and Foles is THE man. Period.

That's why I think you can safely offer a 4th for Foles (basically what Reid paid for him in the first place).

If they decline, oh well.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9406535)
Dane hates that he can't be one of the cool kids.

So he's investing in future cool kids shares by becoming the leader of Team **** Geno.

Then if Geno busts, he can show everyone how cool he is, and has been, for months.

He has to get his Cool Kid status back after the horrible fallout from TrentGreen2.0Gate.

A cunning plan, sire.

Damn. And i thought I spent too much time here....lolz
Posted via Mobile Device