ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   2013 CP Mock Draft Discussion Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269412)

DeezNutz 02-27-2013 10:31 PM

No decision has been made, yet. I'm just letting people know that my ****ing nuts hurt after this afternoon (too busy with work to learn about the news until hours after the news broke).

RealSNR 02-27-2013 10:37 PM

This is like the Brett Favre retirement announcement

Frosty 02-27-2013 10:39 PM

Y'all might wait until March 12th before deciding. Then you'll know how bad this trade was.

DeezNutz 02-27-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9449438)
This is like the Brett Favre retirement announcement

Check your PMs for the photo.

BossChief 02-27-2013 10:45 PM

My hope is that we didn't give up enough that Geno could still be in the picture and that John Dorsey just wants to re-create the Packers QB situation...have a vet in place and draft a QB in the first round to groom under him.

I know, denial.

I know the truth...

DeezNutz 02-27-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9449476)
My hope is that we didn't give up enough that Geno could still be in the picture and that John Dorsey just wants to re-create the Packers QB situation...have a vet in place and draft a QB in the first round to groom under him.

I know, denial.

I know the truth...

Favre was 36 in Oct. of '05. Sorry, but your hope is about as frivolous as possible.

htismaqe 02-28-2013 09:39 AM

I'm out guys. Give me slot to someone else.

I'm done with the Chiefs. They're not my team anymore.

And the only thing worse that them is the fans, especially here, that think us wanting the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl is somehow the wrong way to think.

They can have this team and enjoy they're neverending pursuit for "excellence".

RealSNR 02-28-2013 10:15 AM

This has the potential to be disastrous to the mock.

I don't blame you htismaqe. Hope you don't leave Chiefs Planet forever. Do pop your head in when you can.

Direckshun 02-28-2013 10:33 AM

Now that I'm pretty much assured to be back in, I'll register my disapproval for SNR picking Geno 1st. It's not going to happen in the real draft, and it's honestly going to **** over the reality of the mock for the first 15 picks or so.

I've said my piece. You want to do it, do it. But I have to be consistent here -- I was against Hamas doing it in 2009, and I'm against it now.

That said...

#2009=2013

Sfeihc 02-28-2013 10:44 AM

I am disapoint. I urge all those thinking about quitting to think this through and not over react to the chiefs making a move you don't like. I'm quite sure it's not the first time they did something that you didn't like.

chiefscafan 02-28-2013 10:45 AM

Yeah very depressing day yesterday hopefully we get a great backup

Direckshun 02-28-2013 10:47 AM

After the Alex Smith Experiment runs its course, and the Chiefs are pretty much exactly where they are right now four years from now, I think we can safely say this will have been a rough decade for the Chiefs.

We'll finally have something on the longtime fans from the 80s who claim to have suffered the most. I don't think a single generation of Chiefs fans will have suffered as much as fans from 2009-2019.

Direckshun 02-28-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9450647)
hopefully we get a great backup

I'll take Things Only Chiefs Fans Say for $300, Alex.

htismaqe 02-28-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9450641)
I am disapoint. I urge all those thinking about quitting to think this through and not over react to the chiefs making a move you don't like. I'm quite sure it's not the first time they did something that you didn't like.

I still can't fathom why people say this.

It isn't THIS move. It's EVERY ****ING MOVE THEY'VE EVER MADE.

The Chiefs are doing it different from every other team out there.

We know what the successful teams look like and we know how they've built themselves. Hell, Andy Reid and John Dorsey were part of those teams.

They come to KC and do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they've always done.

A week ago, Andy Reid was a GURU because he was flipping shit QBs for picks. Now in KC, he's flipping picks for shit QBs.

It's either a curse or the NFL is rigged but the Kansas Chiefs are what they are - they will NEVER win a Super Bowl.

There's zero reason to continue rooting for them.

Direckshun 02-28-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9450653)
We know what the successful teams look like and we know how they've built themselves. Hell, Andy Reid and John Dorsey were part of those teams.

They come to KC and do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they've always done.

A week ago, Andy Reid was a GURU because he was flipping shit QBs for picks. Now in KC, he's flipping picks for shit QBs.

This is a really, really odd turn of events, I'll give you that.

What on earth, htis. How could this happen with these two guys in charge?