ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

Rambozo 01-21-2013 04:07 PM

Ok, I give up on talking about Geno for a while. This is one of those things that I think will play itself out.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9339502)
ROFL

l love the butt hurt

you showed up, got your ass handed to you a half-dozen different ways...and now you hang around like a sad puppy

He's still here because he knows he's ruining this thread. He's the prototypical troll.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9339509)
Ok, I give up on talking about Geno for a while. This is one of those things that I think will play itself out.

Probably for the best.

Right now, this thread is RunKC's personal kitty box.

RunKC 01-21-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9339516)
Probably for the best.

Right now, this thread is RunKC's personal kitty box.

Nah just tired of people making excuses for him.

the Talking Can 01-21-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9339509)

we discussed him all year, not sure what's left to explore

the truth is, right now there is nothing really to say...about any of the top QBs

no one is going to play a real snap in a real game....but perceptions are going to rise and fall on chatter and numbers and generally large amounts of bullshit...things that will effect the opinions of people who never watched the QBs play (runkc and most chiefs fans that call into sports radio)

the Chiefs will make their own evaluations of the QBs, and that will be that

htismaqe 01-21-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9339538)
Nah just tired of people making excuses for him.

Yeah, that's why you've completely ignored any of the legitimate criticisms that have been made, repeatedly, by these same people.

Thanks for ruining another thread, Bob.

RunKC 01-21-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9339559)
Yeah, that's why you've completely ignored any of the legitimate criticisms that have been made, repeatedly, by these same people.

Thanks for ruining another thread, Bob.

What criticisms? They are hidden with over 10,000 pages of excuses.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9339579)
What criticisms? They are hidden with over 10,000 pages of excuses.

Half of those 10K posts are yours.

Amazing for somebody who doesn't even like Geno Smith.

RunKC 01-21-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9339583)
Half of those 10K posts are yours.

Amazing for somebody who doesn't even like Geno Smith.

Discussing him isn't a problem.

And I love how a lot of the Geno crowd is putting on their Nick Wright attitdue. Make fun of all the white prospects but the second somone says something bad about Geno it's "raycess" LMAO

ToxSocks 01-21-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9339551)
the truth is, right now there is nothing really to say...about any of the top QBs

no one is going to play a real snap in a real game....but perceptions are going to rise and fall on chatter and numbers and generally large amounts of bullshit...things that will effect the opinions of people who never watched the QBs play (runkc and most chiefs fans that call into sports radio)

the Chiefs will make their own evaluations of the QBs, and that will be that

Truth.

Once the opinions of the "experts" begin to sway (after they talk to teams at the combine of course) so too will the opinion of the fans. It's gonna be funny to watch actually.

ToxSocks 01-21-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9339610)

And I love how a lot of the Geno crowd is putting on their Nick Wright attitdue. Make fun of all the white prospects but the second somone says something bad about Geno it's "raycess" LMAO

I think your problem is more with the Geno fans than Geno himself. Just an observation.

RunKC 01-21-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9339618)
I think your problem is more with the Geno fans than Geno himself. Just an observation.

Agreed. They make the kid really hard to like.

Bump 01-21-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9339631)

well the Geno crowd is sick of hearing how he's just another Michael Vick or Jemarcus Russel.

RealSNR 01-21-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9339610)

It's not racist to question Geno Smith's tendency to force the ball when his team gets down by multi-score margins.

It IS racist to claim he doesn't seem to have much upstairs, and that he "comes off like Jamarcus Russell"

the Talking Can 01-21-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9339631)

wait, the troll who showed up to tell us he had 'proof' of the 'conspiracy' to hide the fact that Smith was an illiterate gang banger in high school is now claiming...um, what exactly?

the guy who couldn't take 3 minutes away from Starcraft to actually watch one of Geno's game this year, this guy is now claiming we're the only reason he doesn't like Smith?

ROFL

holy shit, brah....you got issues