ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The OFFICIAL 2013 Mizzou Tigers Basketball Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268694)

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-22-2013 06:51 PM

Drive right into four guys in the lane, miss, cause a fast break. Jankovic can't block or alter the shot in transition when we had defensive numbers.

These ****tards couldn't play for Columbia College.

stonedstooge 01-22-2013 06:52 PM

Reminds me of a jr. high basketball game

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-22-2013 06:53 PM

Someone ****ing kill that feta-eating mother****er.

Trevo_410 01-22-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9342509)
Part of that is on suitcase Mike. Otto Porter should be holding down one of those spots. Some is on Dixon for being a sexual psychopath, and the rest is on Haith for recruiting Vakidis from Semi-Pro.

on a side note i believe we could have had otto as well as bj young and either beal/mcclemore had we had a decent recruiter that year...:banghead:

DeezNutz 01-22-2013 06:53 PM

This will be a bubble team come March.

Stanley Nickels 01-22-2013 06:55 PM

This looks so, so much like Quin Snyder's teams. Physically, mentally, and in-game, the two are nearly indistinguishable.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-22-2013 06:55 PM

Not a tournament team. Not even close.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-22-2013 06:57 PM

Watching this team is like being forced to **** the neck fat of Honey Boo Boo's mother.

Stanley Nickels 01-22-2013 06:58 PM

Is is deliberate or accidental that tOSU has a weird stain of their state at midcourt?

Pepe Silvia 01-22-2013 06:58 PM

Haith needs to go regardless of what happens with the Miami BS. He sucks, its easy to look good with a loaded cupboard. Losing to Norfolk St. exposed him in my eyes.

Spott 01-22-2013 06:59 PM

Well, I thought Haith was a shitty hire the day he got hired, and I still think he's a shitty hire. Never did shit at Miami and hasn't done shit except for a decent regular season and the most embarrassing loss in their history with Anderson's players.

DeezNutz 01-22-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9342535)
Watching this team is like being forced to **** the neck fat of Honey Boo Boo's mother.

He's a one who sucks the penis, but I'd be more than happy to trade Haith + Brinks truck for Martin at the half.

stevenidol 01-22-2013 07:00 PM

When your leader is standing on the gallows, your allegiance is to yourself. No reason to run the coaches offense or work hard on defense, especially for the seniors and Pressey who will be gone. The season looked promising at the beginning but I expect a tailspin for the rest. They have the talent to win against the bad teams, but I don't see enough wins at this point to get into the tournament.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-22-2013 07:02 PM

This team proves the depth of Phil Jackson's genius. His ability to motivate players and seek out self-motivated players that got the most out of others through force of personality and will outweighs anything that any coach could do from an Xs and Os standpoint.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-22-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 9342549)
When your leader is standing on the gallows, your allegiance is to yourself. No reason to run the coaches offense or work hard on defense, especially for the seniors and Pressey who will be gone. The season looked promising at the beginning but I expect a tailspin for the rest. They have the talent to win against the bad teams, but I don't see enough wins at this point to get into the tournament.

Is Pressey leaving to join his brother in the Liberian league? He sure as **** isn't going into the NBA.