ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What annoys the hell out of you about CP? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268073)

DaFace 12-28-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9246508)
I still wish you could filter/sort by threads you've participated in...

You can kinda sorta do that through thread subscriptions. Just turn it to auto subscribe in your options.

Bob Dole 12-28-2012 04:28 PM

A better thread would be "What doesn't annoy the hell out of you about CP?"

JFC, it has turned in to a Festival of Phuqtard. A Parade of Pissypants. A Gaggle of Genious (CP spelling). The Town Hall of Tardootan. The Senate of Stoopid. The U.S. House of Reprehensibles.

Seriously. Most of you should pretend 12/21 was real and just ****ing kill yourselves.

GloryDayz 12-28-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9246515)
You can kinda sorta do that through thread subscriptions. Just turn it to auto subscribe in your options.

Will it then "auto subscribe" me to anything I browse in, or only those I actually start or reply in?

DaFace 12-28-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9246550)
Will it then "auto subscribe" me to anything I browse in, or only those I actually start or reply in?

Only stuff you reply in. Just tell it to not send any emails in the pulldown (unless you want that). You can get to the list quickly under "quick links" in the upper right.

GloryDayz 12-28-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9246561)
Only stuff you reply in. Just tell it to not send any emails in the pulldown (unless you want that). You can get to the list quickly under "quick links" in the upper right.

As the Cisco TAC engineers in Australia are famous for saying, "I'll give it a go mate."

ChiTown 12-28-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9246517)

JFC, it has turned in to a Festival of Phuqtard. A Parade of Pissypants. A Gaggle of Genious (CP spelling). The Town Hall of Tardootan. The Senate of Stoopid. The U.S. House of Reprehensibles.

Seriously. Most of you should pretend 12/21 was real and just ****ing kill yourselves.

ROFL

burt 12-28-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9246517)

How do you really feel? Don't sugar coat it......

Bugeater 12-28-2012 05:01 PM

One of these days Bob Dole is going to snap and ban every ****ing one of us.

ChiTown 12-28-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9246599)

and you WILL like it, by God!

DaFace 12-28-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9246599)

That'd be a pretty damn funny April Fools joke if it wouldn't take so damn long.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-28-2012 05:28 PM

My latest annoyance is that this thread is still going. I don't know why I didn't forsee a thread based on bitching and moaning having such legs.

LMAO

DaFace 12-28-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9246634)
My latest annoyance is that this thread is still going. I don't know why I didn't forsee a thread based on bitching and moaning having such legs.

LMAO

Dude. That's basically every thread these days. This is just a slightly different topic than "Cassel sucks."

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-28-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9246637)
Dude. That's basically every thread these days. This is just a slightly different topic than "Cassel sucks."

True. I was actually going to list "all the constant ****ing negativity" as my most annoying thing because it is. I don't know why I didn't. It seems if I don't come around for a day or so when I get tired of it then I can stand the place again. There's other things I like about the place. Avoiding most football threads helps too.

Gadzooks 12-28-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9246641)
True. I was actually going to list "all the constant ****ing negativity" as my most annoying thing because it is. I don't know why I didn't. It seems if I don't come around for a day or so when I get tired of it then I can stand the place again. There's other things I like about the place. Avoiding most football threads helps too.

See, as I said, there are too many Chiefs fans on this board.:)

Bugeater 12-28-2012 05:49 PM

Bitching and moaning is what we do best here.