ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

frankotank 10-08-2012 02:55 PM

only 42 characters.....it's a bitch.

YEAH WE CHEERED - QUINN! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

SPATCH 10-08-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8992654)
Honestly, we're trying too hard to be clever. What looks good with message board groupthink will look just downright weird in the air.

Keep it simple. Fire Pioli.

Absolutely right.

Nothing cute. Keep it broad. Keep the mass appeal.

BigRedChief 10-08-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8992633)
Because, unless I'm mistaken, the people running SOC Facebook/Twitter are posting here.

Were on the same team, working towards the same goals. The profanity is going to turn people off. It needs to stop.

frankotank 10-08-2012 02:58 PM

CHEERED QUINN SO SUE ME! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Munson 10-08-2012 02:59 PM

PIOLI - GO BACK TO NEW ENGLAND

PATRIOT WAY DOESN'T WORK IN KC

Raiderhater 10-08-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8992619)
The Chiefs, and Pioli, really wanted to distance themselves from Carl, so I also dig that one.

However Clark might think we actually want King Carl back. I say we leave CP out of it.

Superbowltrashcan 10-08-2012 03:03 PM

FOOTBALL AND FUTBOL. DO THEM BOTH CLARK!!

hometeam 10-08-2012 03:05 PM

At least Fescoe shut down Athan over the banner.

We have to tread softly, we cannot let the eric winston crying overcome what we have done and can continue to do. Fescoe said this morning that an executive told him 'the fans deserve better'. Athan said the same thing in his article. CP came up with that slogan, we need to build off of that particular slogan, whether its banners, billboards, etc.

Boise_Chief 10-08-2012 03:06 PM

Show us you care we do! Go chiefs!

Or something similar

Dallas Chief 10-08-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8992625)
Really looking forward to the narrative changing from "Chiefs fans frustrated at organization" to "Why are Chiefs fans miserable petty human beings?"

Good job with the Twitter account. Less is more. :doh!:

A little bit of the do as I say, not as I do thing going on here. How many times do you feel the need to make your point before it falls on deaf ears? You probably mean well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that, but you strike me as the "I am always right!!!" type guy...to a fault.

PR et.al. - Keep up the great work! Makes me proud to know that all of this started RIGHT HERE on CP. I will be donating few bucks to help the cause. I have a few extra since I didn't renew my STH this year.

Dallas Chief 10-08-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8992679)
Were on the same team, working towards the same goals. The profanity is going to turn people off. It needs to stop.

100% this. No need for the cuss, if it is to be taken seriously.

teedubya 10-08-2012 03:21 PM

Fire Pioli, Clark. SaveOurChiefs.com BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hammock Parties 10-08-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8992695)
However Clark might think we actually want King Carl back. I say we leave CP out of it.

Carl is not going to be rehired.

Comparing Pioli to Carl will really serve to embarrass him, IMO.

Clark did not like Carl.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-08-2012 03:24 PM

Look, the accountability on Facebook and Twitter falls on me. I can't run that thing 24 hours a day and reached out for some help. Tee, Bad Guy and another poster I won't shame are working it. Unfortunately, guy #4 went full reerun on us and probably sold us out. I've locked everyone out of the account until I can catch up with each of them personally. I trust Bad Guy and Tee to do the right things right. Going forward there will not be any issues, profanity, tweets about dicks and the like.

Unlike Winston, I'll raise my hand and take the hit for the feed getting out of control today. We'll bounce back and be even better.

A Salt Weapon 10-08-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8992637)
Honestly though, I liked Clay's.

LAMAR DESERVES BETTER! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

This is my vote as well.
Posted via Mobile Device