ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D....this fall on ABC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272969)

keg in kc 04-08-2014 03:47 PM

Sam Jackson's appearing at least once more this season, according to Vulture:

Quote:

we had to ask whether he'd (Samuel L. Jackson....) be filming another cameo as former S.H.I.E.L.D. head honcho Nick Fury. Laughing, he told us, "I did! Last week! I just shot the end-of-the-season show." He wouldn't reveal any details, however. "You're trying to get me fired and killed! I don't talk about Marvel's business. None of us do."

"If they ask Kevin Feige and Kevin says, 'We'd like for you to do it,' I do." And while it's hard to imagine how Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will keep going now that Fury has gone underground and the titular organization is no more, Jackson promised it would all come together soon. "It ties into the TV show," Jackson said. "They wanted to tie that up." We can't wait.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-08-2014 04:52 PM

Roman gonna be tough

unlurking 04-08-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10547932)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

unlurking 04-08-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10548658)
Sam Jackson's appearing at least once more this season, according to Vulture:

Very cool. Love SLJ.

Oh, and this link you posted earlier...

http://www.vulture.com/2014/04/spoil...explained.html

...made me think of Steve/Bucky, Evans wanting to direct instead of act, and what a future Cap film might look like.

Spoiler!

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 06:34 PM

Regarding that.

Spoiler!

unlurking 04-08-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10548938)
Regarding that.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 06:47 PM

Spoiler!

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 07:04 PM

Well, then.

keg in kc 04-08-2014 07:25 PM

Sweet ep. Better than I expected. Liked the Hydra emblem at the end.

Sorry to see Hand go, being their only ally at this point, but you could see where the wind was blowing the second she separated Ward from the team. I think there's more going on there.

Be interesting to see what the twists are in the final 5.

Hope they get a ratings boost from the movie, maybe some of the folks that didn't last the first half of the season came back tonight.

Rausch 04-08-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10549146)
Hope they get a ratings boost from the movie, maybe some of the folks that didn't last the first half of the season came back tonight.

First ep I've watched since the 2nd or 3rd.

Can't say I was all that impressed. To be fair I haven't watched Cap2 yet but that really wasn't my issue. I like Paxton and thought he did a good job but all the cheesy lines made me want to roll my eyes.

I want to like this show but I'm just not feeling it...

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 07:54 PM

Yeah, I was thinking they were pussing out - the 'evil traitor' is the guest star who isn't even part of the cast, all the cheesy lines and over-the-topness, and so on - until the last five minutes.

Then I felt much better.

unlurking 04-08-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10548985)
Spoiler!

Ahh, gotcha.

unlurking 04-08-2014 07:57 PM

Lost my aereo (****ing Utah), so waiting for Hulu tomorrow.

keg in kc 04-08-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10549295)
Yeah, I was thinking they were pussing out - the 'evil traitor' is the guest star who isn't even part of the cast, all the cheesy lines and over-the-topness, and so on - until the last five minutes.

Then I felt much better.

I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that I thought it had to be him (meaning Garrett) because of images released a few days ago from the next episode, Providence, which shows him with Raina and Ian Quinn.

I did not expect they would go with Ward, because he was just too easy, after shooting the "clairvoyant" last week. Which is why I'm wondering if more is going on there. Although I'm not sure how.

Maybe the whole thing is building towards replacing him with Triplett as a cast member next year. :shrug:

Aries Walker 04-08-2014 07:59 PM

That was my prediction as well. I stand by it.