ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Chiefs are taking Geno #1; bank on it (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270750)

Strongside 03-05-2013 10:34 PM

Dude...tannehill?

BossChief 03-05-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9469374)
No.

No, no, no, no, no.

Do you REALLY believe that Ted Thompson would have taken Aaron Rodgers #1 overall?

Have you been paying any attention?

If we re-draft 2005, Rodgers goes first overall.

NO QUESTION.

If we re-draft 2011, does Kaepernick go first overall?

What are the top three picks of 2012, if we re-draft it today?

BossChief 03-05-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9469383)
**** yeah I'd be cheering if Albert were traded for a first round pick!

Are you insane?

JFC DANE, FOLLOW ALONG.

If we lose Albert and come out of the first round with Joeckel and Warmack, we essentially used the first overall pick on a guard.

O.city 03-05-2013 10:37 PM

If they could trade Albert for that second round pick and maybe an additional third, fine. Take Joeckel or Fisher and take a developmental QB in the 2nd.

I don't think they'll do that, seems they think they can win now. I don't know how excited they would be about trotting a rookie LT out there if that were the case.

DaneMcCloud 03-05-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9469390)
How long was Kaepernick and Smith on the same team again. The 49ers didn't want Alex Smith and Kaepernick the QBOTF, why should we? You don't invest a 2cd and 9 million for 1 QB and then invest the 1st overall in the SAME draft on the same position.

First off Hillbilly, it's "How long were".

Secondly, Harbaugh was hired during the lockout. He had no time with Smith, no minicamps, no personal time, nothing. They drafted Kap in the second round, not the first, and he was a developmental project.

Furthermore, Kap is a dual-threat QB that can throw a 50 TD or run at TD from the 50 yard line, something he did more than once. Since he showed he was ready to become the starter after Smith went out with a concussion, who in their right mind would yank Kap for Smith, other than Marty Schottenheimer?

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-05-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9469364)
There would be people cheering the result if we traded Albert for a first rounder and took Joeckel and Warmack with our two first rounders.

And I would be cheering from the grassy knoll through a sniper rifle.
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 03-05-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9469386)
what stuns me, is that there are people here it seems that would take Geno Smith first, if he was in last years draft. He is being considered for the first pick in the draft, because there are no qbs in free agency, and the draft is littered with question marks. Im not sure if Geno Smith goes in the top 15 picks of the draft if he was in last years draft.....

That's just flat out silly.

DaneMcCloud 03-05-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9469401)
JFC DANE, FOLLOW ALONG.

If we lose Albert and come out of the first round with Joeckel and Warmack, we essentially used the first overall pick on a guard.

I don't need to follow anything, Dumb****.

There's no way that Reid and Dorsey would trade Albert for a first, then draft Yokel and Warmack.

You continue to create these scenarios that will NEVER happen, yet expect people not to call you out.

WTF?

How about this: The Chiefs trade Alex Smith, Brandon Albert and every draft choice for Joe Flacco? Sound like a good idea?

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 03-05-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9469407)
And I would be cheering from the grassy knoll through a sniper rifle.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nah, you'd shoot yourself in the cock and bleed out

BossChief 03-05-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9469412)
I don't need to follow anything, Dumb****.

There's no way that Reid and Dorsey would trade Albert for a first, then draft Yokel and Warmack.

You continue to create these scenarios that will NEVER happen, yet expect people not to call you out.

WTF?

How about this: The Chiefs trade Alex Smith, Brandon Albert and every draft choice for Joe Flacco? Sound like a good idea?

LMAO

You are being flat out ridiculous.

DaneMcCloud 03-05-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9469430)
You are being flat out ridiculous.

No more ridiculous than you, Dude

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-05-2013 10:49 PM

**** it; trade everyone of value and draft an entire new line! God DAMN that's some Chiefs "thinking" right there. True Fans are a goddamned abboration of God, Nature, and Science, all rolled in to a big ball of goose shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 03-05-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9469433)
No more ridiculous than you, Dude

I'd rather have Pennington than a clone of Will Shields or Joe Thomas.

Do you agree?

DaneMcCloud 03-05-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9469467)
I'd rather have Pennington than a clone of Will Shields or Joe Thomas.

Do you agree?

No, I do not agree.

With Joe Thomas and Will Shields, there's always hope that a real Franchise QB will be acquired. The protection will be solid.

With Chad Pennington, a franchise could spend the better part of a decade watching elite and near elite players come and go, as Pennington continues to offer false hope to the front office, ownership and most importantly, fans.

Chief Roundup 03-05-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9469405)
First off Hillbilly, it's "How long were".

Secondly, Harbaugh was hired during the lockout. He had no time with Smith, no minicamps, no personal time, nothing. They drafted Kap in the second round, not the first, and he was a developmental project.

Furthermore, Kap is a dual-threat QB that can throw a 50 TD or run at TD from the 50 yard line, something he did more than once. Since he showed he was ready to become the starter after Smith went out with a concussion, who in their right mind would yank Kap for Smith, other than Marty Schottenheimer?

Oh boy the grammar police. **** off dickbag. Still either way thanks for helping prove my point they didn't get both of those players in the same draft/offseason.