ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***Official (12)-13 NHL Season Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268821)

NJChiefsFan 04-03-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555183)
Well hate Crosby not me. Ive been a fan since early 90s when i was like 8.

I will try. You winning tonight would have helped me do that.

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9555187)
I will try. You winning tonight would have helped me do that.

Fine. Malkins my favorite anyways. Crosby though is ****ing amazing to watch.

NJChiefsFan 04-03-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555193)
Fine. Malkins my favorite anyways. Crosby though is ****ing amazing to watch.

I've noticed that Malkin has become a bit of a whiner as well. Crosby rubbed off on him I guess. Obviously I would take either on my team.

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9555198)
I've noticed that Malkin has become a bit of a whiner as well. Crosby rubbed off on him I guess. Obviously I would take either on my team.

Well its a star thing man. Ovechkin does the same shit. Stars in sports whine. Look at Brady and Peyton. Theyre constantly whining about calls. Its their right given their status

NJChiefsFan 04-03-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555202)
Well its a star thing man. Ovechkin does the same shit. Stars in sports whine. Look at Brady and Peyton. Theyre constantly whining about calls. Its their right given their status

Ovi doesn't whine nearly as much. I understand stars expect everything, but Crosby is at a different level. I've grown used to it by now though. 4 years ago I would have been willing to have an argument about it. Now I just chuckle at the Flyer fans signs and move on(who knew Flyer fans were worth something).

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9555267)
Ovi doesn't whine nearly as much. I understand stars expect everything, but Crosby is at a different level. I've grown used to it by now though. 4 years ago I would have been willing to have an argument about it. Now I just chuckle at the Flyer fans signs and move on(who knew Flyer fans were worth something).

I havent paid attention to Ovi much because he's been on a steady decline. He used to whine a ****ing lot. Which it is what is. No different than LeBron whining after the bulls win.

Predarat 04-04-2013 08:25 AM

I may need a bandwagon playoff team myself, usually when the AVS are good the Preds are bad, or vice versa, but this season they both will probably miss the playoffs.

NJChiefsFan 04-04-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9555699)
I may need a bandwagon playoff team myself, usually when the AVS are good the Preds are bad, or vice versa, but this season they both will probably miss the playoffs.

I might be with you at this point.

Bearcat 04-04-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

I found it easy to root for the Kings last season, since they went through Vancouver, St. Louis, and Phoenix. If the Red Wings land in the 7th or 8th spot, I could definitely be a Blackhawks or Ducks fan.

KC_Lee 04-04-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

I've always been a Blackhawks fan since I started getting into the NHL around '91 / '92.

Predarat 04-04-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9555822)
I've always been a Blackhawks fan since I started getting into the NHL around '91 / '92.

Did you ever get to experience a game in the Chicago Stadium before they replaced it with the United Center? I hear it was one of the best live sports experinces in all of sports.

KC_Lee 04-04-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9555842)
Did you ever get to experience a game in the Chicago Stadium before they replaced it with the United Center? I hear it was one of the best live sports experinces in all of sports.

Unfortunatly no, had some friends that were able to see a game or two that the old stadium so I know how awesome it was.

Predarat 04-04-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9555857)
Unfortunatly no, had some friends that were able to see a game or two that the old stadium so I know how awesome it was.

I would have loved to have seen a game there.

Predarat 04-04-2013 10:46 AM

The Sharks did a good job of selling high, then buying replacement pieces from what they lost at a low price. They worked the system well.

Predarat 04-05-2013 09:00 AM

The loss to Columbus last night pretty much sends the Preds to the golf course.