ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8295559)
I'm a filthy jesus-hating pillowbitergot, give me my due.

STFU bundle of sticks.

RNR 01-14-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8295432)
Goddamnit RNR, it has taken me a couple weeks to get him down that far. :cuss:

I could be help you swing it back ;)

Frazod 01-14-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8295564)
He's someone I consider a personal friend. That doesn't stop him from flipping me shit if I say something stupid. Isn't that what friends are for? :fire:

All my relationships are based on abuse. Otherwise, what fun would it be? :evil:

Easy 6 01-14-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8295545)
Am I gonna have to choke a bitch?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dont worry my friend, i was lying, she wouldnt have me... i'm actually 390 pounds of pure bacon grease, i have 3 different types of asthma, live in my moms basement & am TOTALLY addicted to 'MAGIC - The Gathering'.

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8295571)
I could be help you swing it back ;)

Here comes the Fun Police!

Quality Poster and Good Dude...RNR's a Piece Of Shit.

Gonzo 01-14-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8295596)
Dont worry my friend, i was lying, she wouldnt have me... i'm actually 390 pounds of pure bacon grease, i have 3 different types of asthma, live in my moms basement & am TOTALLY addicted to 'MAGIC - The Gathering'.

LMAO

I just came...
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good 01-14-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8295534)
He's more of a man than Saul, apparently.

What is with your obsession over me, you creepy ****? I understand that you're a drug addict and have no self control around your family, food, etc. Nothing but rock bottom, divorce, and obesity has ever come from any of those things, and nothing good is going to come from bringing me up at every opportunity. After a half century of abuse, the last thing your body needs is high blood pressure to boot. Try and keep me out of your head. Your pathetic addictions aren't becoming.

AustinChief 01-14-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8295564)
He's someone I consider a personal friend. That doesn't stop him from flipping me shit if I say something stupid. Isn't that what friends are for? :fire:

GET A ROOM!

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8295620)
GET A ROOM!

We have!

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 07:42 PM

Come to bed.

RNR 01-14-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8295597)
Here comes the Fun Police!

Quality Poster and Good Dude...RNR's a Piece Of Shit.

LMAO I have only given neg rep twice. Once to a guy that went stupid over the death of Davis and you. I also gave pos rep. Anyone who has read my posts knows I think the rep system is a total joke. Lighten up dude LMAO

Frazod 01-14-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8295614)
What is with your obsession over me, you creepy ****? I understand that you're a drug addict and have no self control around your family, food, etc. Nothing but rock bottom, divorce, and obesity has ever come from any of those things, and nothing good is going to come from bringing me up at every opportunity. After a half century of abuse, the last thing your body needs is high blood pressure to boot. Try and keep me out of your head. Your pathetic addictions aren't becoming.

Sorry, pussy, we're special friends now. However, since I'm not a complete reerun, I'll focus on shit you do now, as opposed to things you might have done 20 years ago.

What do you think about that, you chickenshit ****?

Titty Meat 01-14-2012 07:51 PM

Looks like Frazod has gotten to Saul.

Frazod 01-14-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8295702)
Looks like Frazod has gotten to Saul.

Seems that way, doesn't it? :D

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8295614)

I wonder what could be said about you if you actually had the balls to put yourself out there. No wait, let me guess, you're ****ing perfect like a TV show. ROFL