ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs LLLLLLL-The Official Chiefs vs. Steelers MNF game thread-LLLLLLL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266489)

Rain Man 11-12-2012 10:51 PM

this practically destroys our playoff chances

kcpasco 11-12-2012 10:52 PM

Cassel can't hide from that epic meltdown.

What a POS

the Talking Can 11-12-2012 10:52 PM

whew...what a relief

1-15 baby, we can do it

the only chance we have of forcing pioli and his pussy QB out of KC

GoShox 11-12-2012 10:52 PM

We put our dog to sleep today and I'm running on three hours of sleep. I was expecting to watch until halftime and go to bed, since I figured it would be a blowout and Pioli would be fired tomorrow and we'd all be happy. But I'll admit, I fell victim to.. actually rooting for this team. The defense showed up again. We actually had a lead. After a pretty crappy day, it actually got to the point where a Chiefs win would make things a little better. I actually cheered when Cassel made a good throw on the 4th and 15 and Succop hit a clutch field goal, forgetting the overall plan to lose as many games as possible to get the first pick and for a brighter future.

What a mistake that was.

WilliamTheIrish 11-12-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9113704)
What kind of queer as pillowbiteroot fan roots for a loss. What pathetic bunch of idiots you cock suckers are.

Relax.

Stanley Nickels 11-12-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9113704)
What kind of queer as pillowbiteroot fan roots for a loss. What pathetic bunch of idiots you cock suckers are.

I'd tell you that you're missing the point, but you'd probably miss the point. I think that's a common theme with you.

tk13 11-12-2012 10:52 PM

The score's close but this team sucks. Cassel is freaking terrible. We seem to have 3-4 drops a game, every game, on balls that hit our WR's in the hands. Poor special teams play, the defense plays well but commits way too many stupid penalties. It's amazing this game was even that close. I have to imagine there are GMs out there that would gut this team after watching that tonight.

ChiefMojo 11-12-2012 10:53 PM

F**K YOU PIOLI!!!! You bring in this $63 million dollar piece of crap and think we are going to win??? F**K YOU PIOLI!!!!

PACHIEFSFAN 11-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attention Whore (Post 9113807)
i was actually hoping for a greyhound bus.
those things can take a lot of punishment.
you ever seen the movie speed?

------------------BOOM--------------------

Yea, Hollywood, right. Buses are my bussines and they can do a lot of damage, but they can't take that much. Now if he laid down under the tire, well that won't hurt the bus much.

tredadda 11-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9113783)
Yes, because losing guarantees that. Just ask Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russel.

And Luck, Peyton, Eli, Ryan, Big Ben, Rivers, Rodgers etc......

Raiderhater 11-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9113804)
The Chiefs are like watching a 14-year old girl cut herself over and over with a razor blade because she hates her life.

They self-mutilate like nobody.

Cassel's QB rating tonight was in the 40's. $63 million worth of awful.

Ouch! It is so true though.

siberian khatru 11-12-2012 10:53 PM

Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason
You can't send Cassel into Arrowhead Stadium next Sunday. No way. The crowd will destroy him. Rick Stanzi. #blackout @saveourchiefs

ArrowheadHawk 11-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9113808)
Oh shit, I never thought about that! You are right, lets keep cassel and not try on other qbs.

Just leave already you waste of computer bytes.

No ****ing way did I say keep cassel. Did the steelers have to go 1-15 to get Big Ben. Rooting for you team to lose isn't the only ****ing way to get a QB dipshit.

cabletech94 11-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoShox (Post 9113818)
We put our dog to sleep today and I'm running on three hours of sleep. I was expecting to watch until halftime and go to bed, since I figured it would be a blowout and Pioli would be fired tomorrow and we'd all be happy. But I'll admit, I fell victim to.. actually rooting for this team. The defense showed up again. We actually had a lead.

What a mistake that was.

sorry 'bout your dog dude. go get some sleep.

the chiefs will still be bad when you wake up tomorrow.

Raiderhater 11-12-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9113830)
Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason
You can't send Cassel into Arrowhead Stadium next Sunday. No way. The crowd will destroy him. Rick Stanzi. #blackout @saveourchiefs

Whitlock nails it.