ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert not going anywhere. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272686)

nychief 05-01-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9651287)
Let's be honest. Reids last few years in Philly were anything but a success and Dorsey wasn't making the decisions in Green Bay. It's not like the current guy is immune to failure.

Sure. But what have they failed at so far exactly?

jd1020 05-01-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9651003)
Alex Smith "didn't have receivers in SF" because of Alex Smith.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9651016)
Yeahhhhhhh. Typical stupid bullshit......Josh Morgan. 4th receiver in washington. Ted Ginn, 5th receiver in Carolina now. Brett Swain, out of the league.

Thats why they drafted patton this year, and traded for boldin, knowing alex smith was leaving, because they dont think that the receivers were a problem.

Get over yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9651025)
Typical balls deep on a mediocre pos QB.

Go back to your own boards... oh wait...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9651304)
thats the problem with you. We were talking about JOSH FREEMAN douche... JOSH FREEMAN....

Now tell me who the **** we were talking about you sack of shit.

buddha 05-01-2013 10:05 PM

It's not the end of the world if we have another good o-lineman! Some of you guys will find anything to bitch about. Here's another thought...if it turns out that we have too many good linemen, I'm guessing that a future trade is very possible.

Mav 05-01-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9651312)
Now tell me who the **** we were talking about you sack of shit.

the facts remain, i was never balls deep in alex smith. Never claimed him to be great. Stated the obvious. The 49ers have had shit for receivers. Care to debate that?

Or do you just want to keep sucking your own dick?

jd1020 05-01-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9651318)
the facts remain, i was never balls deep in alex smith. Never claimed him to be great. Stated the obvious. The 49ers have had shit for receivers. Care to debate that?

Or do you just want to keep sucking your own dick?

The facts remain that you are too stupid to even keep a conversation straight.

Care to argue that Alex Smith makes everyone around him worse?

mcaj22 05-01-2013 10:12 PM

if Albert stays who gets cut?

I'm assuming Jeff Allen

another Scooter pick down the drain

Pants 05-01-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9649818)
Well, I hope we keep him. He gave up 1 sack last year. He's arrived. I would've rather drafted Dion Jordan if QB was just not an option, but an ass kicking top rated line in the league isn't a bad thing. Jamaal Charles has more talent than Priest Holmes, and look at what Priest did. That will help Alex do what he does best, manage the game. LOL

Yeah, but Willie Roaf ain't walking through that door. :(

Mav 05-01-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9651329)
The facts remain that you are too stupid to even keep a conversation straight.

Care to argue that Alex Smith makes everyone around him worse?

Worse? No, i think he has made at least one guy better. And thats vernon. He doesnt make people worse. Doesnt make them worse. Yeah, oops, i made a mistake. You uh, never make those do you?

jd1020 05-01-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9651337)
if Albert stays who gets cut?

I'm assuming Jeff Allen

another Scooter pick down the drain

Why would he be cut? There are 7 OL and he's one of them.

-King- 05-01-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9651345)
Worse? No, i think he has made at least one guy better. And thats vernon. He doesnt make people worse. Doesnt make them worse. Yeah, oops, i made a mistake. You uh, never make those do you?

:spock:

LMAO Welcome to full ignore.

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9651310)
Sure. But what have they failed at so far exactly?

In terms of value pretty much everything.

They gave up too much for Alex Smith. I think they paid too much for some average free agents, and I think the playmakers on the outside minus Bowe are a joke.

I don't think Dorsey got the best value for 1.1, Didn't get anything for Albert, and I think it was pretty obvious they wanted Barkley in the 4th but failed to get him.

Mav 05-01-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9651354)
:spock:

LMAO Welcome to full ignore.

Nooo. God no. I answer a question, that you fail to make a counter argument against. Boo hoooo. Alex Smith, and vernon set the single game tight end receiving mark in the playoffs. EVER. :thumb:

-King- 05-01-2013 10:19 PM

Damn this thread looks beautiful without that trolling.

jd1020 05-01-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9651366)
I don't think Dorsey got the best value for 1.1, Didn't get anything for Albert, and I think it was pretty obvious they wanted Barkley in the 4th but failed to get him.

Keep doubting Knile Davis!!!

WV 05-01-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9651366)
In terms of value pretty much everything.

They gave up too much for Alex Smith. I think they paid too much for some average free agents, and I think the playmakers on the outside minus Bowe are a joke.

Glad someone else finds this new regime's trade valuation a bit shall we say...terrible.

I'm not going to completely bail on Dorsey, but I do not think he has been as advertised thus far.