ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What annoys the hell out of you about CP? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268073)

KurtCobain 12-28-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9245314)
Frankly, the most annoying thing about this site is the shitty team. I'm kind of sick of them sucking.

It is getting old. In fact, the chiefs sucking is getting older than you. :p

KurtCobain 12-28-2012 01:35 AM

thanks for the wise words

Frazod 12-28-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9245308)
the main thing that annoys me out of this site is the complete ignorance of a lot of the right wingers. Like, they will bash me for smoking weed than turn around and drink alcohol. Like seriously? lol.

Personally, I don't give a shit if anybody smokes weed, and I think it should be completely legalized. I do see the hypocrisy of a society that makes pot illegal yet continually assails us with alcohol advertising. But IMO it's also something that adults should outgrow. I mean, it should be legal, but it's not. I think it's foolish and irresponsible as hell for people with real jobs and families to continue to do it.

High school/college is over. Grow the **** up.

Lumpy 12-28-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9245321)
thanks for the wise words

You're very welcome.

Now stop hijacking Fever's thread. :D

KurtCobain 12-28-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9245324)
Personally, I don't give a shit if anybody smokes weed, and I think it should be completely legalized. I do see the hypocrisy of a society that makes pot illegal yet continually assails us with alcohol advertising. But IMO it's also something that adults should outgrow. I mean, it should be legal, but it's not. I think it's foolish and irresponsible as hell for people with real jobs and families to continue to do it.

High school/college is over. Grow the **** up.

Well put.

Thig Lyfe 12-28-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9244840)
LMAO I only saw the R-E-P-O-S-T thing pulled off in its entirety one time. Somebody always ****ed it up somehow.

Meanwhile...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=8484137

RunKC 12-28-2012 01:52 AM

The most annoying thing about this place is that we have had nothing to cheer for since training camp. It's all been a long, boring, aggrivating and upseting countdown to get these stupid ****s out of here.

There is nothing really to talk about. We don't win. Cassel turns the ball over and we lose. It's gotten so old.

I'm excited for next month though. New GM, new HC and the Senior Bowl. Gonna be so much to talk about. Thank God.

KurtCobain 12-28-2012 01:54 AM

Holy shit that was a good queef.

NJChiefsFan 12-28-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9244965)
Fair enough, ma'am. thank you for respecting a n00b.

Ha. Yes. The n00b that was earlier talking about how annoyed he used to get when a Q would **** up his attempt at R E P O S T. Classic n00b complaints.

007 12-28-2012 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9245004)
I graduated 6th grade. Yeah, that was before 6th grade became a part of "middle school". I went to a "junior high".

I'm not exactly helping my cause here, am I?

I went to Junior High too. Took about 20 years before they switched to middle school in my district.

Damn, I'm getting old.

007 12-28-2012 03:46 AM

I'm sick of being reminded that the Chiefs haven't been back to the superbowl since I was 6 months old.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 12-28-2012 03:52 AM

Perhaps it's something I could turn off and I just haven't stumbled upon it yet, but the fact that the first post of a thread shows up on EVERY page of said thread.

When I'm scrolling through the pages of the boobie pics, I want to see more boobies, not the same (albeit nice) boobies at the beginning of every page.

007 12-28-2012 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9245382)
Perhaps it's something I could turn off and I just haven't stumbled upon it yet, but the fact that the first post of a thread shows up on EVERY page of said thread.

When I'm scrolling through the pages of the boobie pics, I want to see more boobies, not the same (albeit nice) boobies at the beginning of every page.

Hell, that is one of the features I love about CP.

Sofa King 12-28-2012 07:53 AM

The shittiest thing about this site is the lack of Visitor Messages.

Mr. Laz 12-28-2012 08:03 AM

people that quote a huge article/post instead of just pertinent part.

~Mr. Laz~