ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

Pants 11-08-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099540)
PAAAAAAAAANTS!!!!!!!! still owes me a beer.

**** yeah, I do.

Ceej 11-08-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9099543)
Black guy.....PAAAAANTS!
White guy.....PAAAAANTS!
Asian guy.....PAAAANTS!
Woman.......PAAAANTS!

We finally got it on that last one.

Not a bad percentage, really.

Since you're coming up -- let me know what game works for you. Worst case you can just crash at my place and spoon so HARD!

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099554)
Not a bad percentage, really.

Since you're coming up -- let me know what game works for you. Worst case you can just crash at my place and spoon so HARD!

Meh, any game works really after the first of the year. So, get a poll going to see which works for everyone else and I'll just plan for it.

It would be awkward for the wife if we were spooning in front of her. I'll just get her a hotel room.

Ceej 11-08-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9099569)
Meh, any game works really after the first of the year. So, get a poll going to see which works for everyone else and I'll just plan for it.

It would be awkward for the wife if we were spooning in front of her. I'll just get her a hotel room.

Well, shit. She's coming? **** that.

I forgot I am starting a mission trip or something and can't make it.

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9099575)
Well, shit. She's coming? **** that.

I forgot I am starting a mission trip or something and can't make it.

LMAO

She always comes along. She has to see Mrs. Lzen or there is hell to pay.

Ceej 11-08-2012 07:02 PM

I will let you or one of the other balding CP vets make the poll.

I'm a poll virgin.

Silock 11-08-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 9099150)
We could just hit up Johnny's (any of them) to watch a game.

I guarantee the viewing experience at my place will be much better than any Johnny's ;)

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-08-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9099605)
I guarantee the viewing experience at my place will be much better than any Johnny's ;)

You guys don't want to come to my place and watch a game. I have a small living room and a 32" tv. Oh and I'm 2 states away.

:D

Mr. Plow 11-08-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

The only issue that I would have doing it at your place is that it would make it easier for sedated to get there. He needs to work for it.

Buehler445 11-08-2012 07:36 PM

Don't make any decisions on account of me. But Saturdays would be better for me. Hopefully I can make it.

BWillie 11-08-2012 08:02 PM

Can't wait until tomorrow. I will be able to have that warm fuzzy feeling when I follow the season instead of wanting to blow my brains out

luv 11-08-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9099539)
Early Saturday games work fine for me. We can do the game, a little drinking, then end the evening the best way we know how.....PIANO BAR!

I like the way you think.

I know I'm not a KU fan, but anytime on a weekend works for me. That is, if I'm still invited. :)

I say 1/26 in the KC/OP area. I say that bescause 1) I hate toll roads, and 2) the closer to Missouri, the higher the likelihood that I won't be the only MU fan in the bunch (I think we spotted one other MU fan in the entire bar at the last gathering).

KU plays Oklahoma at 3pm, and MU plays Vandy at 4pm. Both are home games. K-State also plays Iowa State that day at 12:30, for anyone who might want to get there and have some lunch and watch that game (I know Mrs. Lzen is a K-State fan).

Ceej 11-09-2012 08:24 AM

Game day fellas!!!!

Bearcat 11-09-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9100261)
I like the way you think.

I know I'm not a KU fan, but anytime on a weekend works for me. That is, if I'm still invited. :)

I say 1/26 in the KC/OP area. I say that bescause 1) I hate toll roads, and 2) the closer to Missouri, the higher the likelihood that I won't be the only MU fan in the bunch (I think we spotted one other MU fan in the entire bar at the last gathering).

KU plays Oklahoma at 3pm, and MU plays Vandy at 4pm. Both are home games. K-State also plays Iowa State that day at 12:30, for anyone who might want to get there and have some lunch and watch that game (I know Mrs. Lzen is a K-State fan).

Well, let's wait for all of the other Missouri fans to chime in on our KU gathering before making any definite plans...

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-09-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

I just didn't want to end up in a barrel at the bottom of some pond, hence the location suggestion.