ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   2013 CP Mock Draft Discussion Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269412)

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 09:04 PM

Mine was chris Johnson as a backup rb and kick returner

Direckshun 02-22-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9426320)
Joe Flacco is my claim to fame. Direckshun roasted me for it. I even drafted him with Baltimore.

I dogged Flacco for that entire draft season.

Goes to show you. About 87% of the shit I say is bullshit.

Titty Meat 02-22-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9427334)

Late night bullshit

Mr. Flopnuts 02-23-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9427334)

Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable saying you generally have better draft knowledge than I, so hence you constantly get mentioned regarding that pick. I've missed on plenty of QB's, and I don't generally like D2 prospects. Flacco was an exception.

Sfeihc 02-23-2013 11:18 AM

I fear the curse of Jimmy Clausen.

Direckshun 02-23-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9427720)
Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable saying you generally have better draft knowledge than I, so hence you constantly get mentioned regarding that pick. I've missed on plenty of QB's, and I don't generally like D2 prospects. Flacco was an exception.

Trust me, my friends rag me for that constantly. I was vocal away from this board constantly.

Draft Flacco and you're drafting a small school statue who has zero ability at this level. He's got a big arm and no experience. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Bzzzzt. Table for Stupid Asshole, party of 1.

chiefscafan 02-24-2013 09:08 AM

Aw don't be so hard on yourself I said Matt Ryan he has horrible accuracy throws too many ints :(

Yes got kapernick, Wilson, dalton Bree's right but I missed the boat on Ryan

I still think I'm right that cam newton won't be a winner in the nfl but time will tell

htismaqe 02-25-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9431090)
Aw don't be so hard on yourself I said Matt Ryan he has horrible accuracy throws too many ints :(

Yes got kapernick, Wilson, dalton Bree's right but I missed the boat on Ryan

I still think I'm right that cam newton won't be a winner in the nfl but time will tell

You missed the boat on Ryan?

I've dogged him more than anyone and so far I'm 100% right. Even with THAT supporting cast, he can't get them to a Super Bowl.

Direckshun 02-25-2013 01:25 PM

So the question becomes:

Does SNR still go with Geno Smith.

chiefscafan 02-25-2013 01:32 PM

HTismaqe

Look I laughed when cam did the gruden camp when gruden asked him what play was that he said I dont know. He said I only know them by colors.

My dad said it best when he said, "newton has all those stats but how many wins does he have.". I got laughed at on another board when I said Bree's was gonna be good too short not strong enough. I have to say id lOve to go back in archives and find out the guy who said Tom Brady on here I know one guy said it.

RealSNR 02-26-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indignayshun (Post 9436740)
So the question becomes:

Does SNR still go with Geno Smith.

I'm the GM. You know how this works. You draft for your team how YOU think they should build.

People bitched at Hamas for drafting Mark Sanchez in the face of the Matt Cassel trade, but he had every right to make that call. As it turns out, it probably would have been pretty good to see this team with Sanchez after he had a year on the bench. Sometimes you're smarter than the GM and sometimes you're not.

Direckshun 02-26-2013 12:03 AM

Yeah, I bitched at him. He basically invalidated the next 15 picks with that pie in the sky bullshit.

RealSNR 02-26-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indignayshun (Post 9439737)
Yeah, I bitched at him. He basically invalidated the next 15 picks with that pie in the sky bullshit.

In 2009 it was pie in the sky.

The NFL has since changed even more significantly in 2013. Spending that much draft loot on the QB position is not as insane as it used to be.

The Chiefs may have absolutely no intention to trade for Alex and play him for a year while spending 1.1 on Geno. But that's a completely legitimate option. It makes sense to me.

This is all a long-winded way of me saying, "I'm drafting Geno. If I could, I would do it twice."

chiefscafan 02-27-2013 08:56 AM

I'm in the geno camp but I wonder if they make this smith trade if they would still draft him.

RealSNR 02-27-2013 11:26 AM

A 2nd round pick? **** me in the ass. This has turned into 2009 all over again.

I'm going to ask you guys if you're fine with me still drafting Geno Smith at 1.1 now for the Chiefs, or if that will mess things up too much.

I don't want to take a shit on the mock, but I also want some pride in this.

So I'm leaving it up to you. If a handful of people want me to not take Geno, I'll pick somebody else.

It's NOT going to be ****ing Luke Joeckel though :#