ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

Frazod 03-23-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511320)
Frazod is a dick.

What, that's it? :D

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotherLover (Post 7511316)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I bet they spend more money a month on tp than cable.

Im married and have Dish. You're damn right I spend more on TP.

Donger 03-23-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511323)
What, that's it? :D

Little dick?

Iowanian 03-23-2011 12:43 PM

If I tried any harder, I'd have to post while wearing my C-PAP machine to avoid a low oxygen blackout.

I can order an ice pack if your delicates have become chapped. Why the over-reaction? Were you once Hulk-Glove-butt punched by your Uncle Rex Ryan?

Frazod 03-23-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511326)
Little dick?

Nice try, but I sense your heart's just not in it.

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511320)
Frazod is a dick.

And he fancies himself Iowanians big brother.

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7511327)
If I tried any harder, I'd have to post while wearing my C-PAP machine to avoid a low oxygen blackout.

I can order an ice pack if your delicates have become chapped. Why the over-reaction? Were you once Hulk-Glove-butt punched by your Uncle Rex Ryan?

Over reaction? Thats the bait?

Next.

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511313)
It's a personal journey of discovery, really. I can only point you down the path.

Which journey is that, to why I'm a douche [at this point established solely by a proud asshole saying it's so], or how to be a hate filled asshole.

Iowanian 03-23-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7511330)
And he fancies himself Iowanians big brother.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...isnxv99Nijfl2l

There. There, Champ[/head pat]

blaise 03-23-2011 12:49 PM

This is kind of going in circles here.

patteeu 03-23-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7511349)
This is kind of going in circles here.

I could blame others, but I take full responsibility.

BigCatDaddy 03-23-2011 12:51 PM

Can we create a new sub section for this thread please? Maybe a new "Cry" section?

blaise 03-23-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7511356)
I could blame others, but I take full responsibility.

It's not often we hear this type of heroic talk here.

blaise 03-23-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7511357)
Can we create a new sub section for this thread please? Maybe a new "Cry" section?

Cryplanet

BigCatDaddy 03-23-2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7511362)
Cryplanet

Perfect.

crazycoffey 03-23-2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7510987)
People come, people go. It's the way of things. I've met plenty of people - founding members and n00bs - at tailgates in the past few years. I've never met anyone on your list.

It sucks when people change, but I don't keep in as close of touch with my best friend for 20 years either. It's not because he suddenly decided he hated me. Our lives just went different directions. It happens.

No, it's probably because he hates you now.
or the bitch in his life didn't like your influence on him.
or the bitch in your life didn't like him.

yes, I'm being sarcastic....

Radar Chief 03-23-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7511359)

Don’t fall for it, it’s a trap. Next thing you know he’ll have you wearing a Rumsfeld bowtie.

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7511359)

http://wpcontent.answcdn.com/wikiped...Tongue.agr.jpg
meet
http://www.erdman.cc/images/balloonknot.jpg

Is I learning, Fraz?

Frazod 03-23-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511340)
Which journey is that, to why I'm a douche [at this point established solely by a proud asshole saying it's so], or how to be a hate filled asshole.

Feel fortunate that you're getting to experience this witty banter for free, kids. Normally he charges $12.99 per hour.

crazycoffey 03-23-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511307)
Anyone? Help? I fear my 'douchiness' is suppressing my Id. I'd love the insight to evolve from 'douche who doesn't hate others' to 'asshole who hates everyone.'

Someone, help me achieve Fradzom, it appears Fraz is incapable.

This is such a wonderful place, perhaps the best on earth for earning eternal hate for FAILING to hate those whom others hate, even if you have no hate for those who hate others who you don't.

I think I'm in hate with you, or at least this post...

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511340)

Understand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then ballooned into this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon as iowanian took the bait.

They are a couple of reeruns who have a distorted view of thier capabilities. Outside this message board, they probably dont play much of a roll in thier own private lives. Wife and kids always bitching about them always being on the computer.

So before you let them get to ya, try to remember where you are, and the value of a fan forum in your daily life. These guys are like gochiefs in many ways. Socially stunted.

Its like they never had friends, then made a friend at 40. Then because they have a friend, self proclaim how great of guys they must be. Like they invented it.

Do you not see that?

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511376)
Feel fortunate that you're getting to experience this witty banter for free, kids. Normally he charges $12.99 per hour.

So my question is, why are you commenting on the present day, if you're still stuck in 2007?

Is this where I'm obliged to offer up some 'get my coffee' snark.

I want to learn.

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7511346)

Now you're learning. That's much better smack than all that stoic BS you were spewing.

So you can follow direction, when its shoved up your ass.

Good to know.

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7511384)
Inderstand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then the balloon inot this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slkapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon a iowanian took the bait.

They are a couple of reeruns who have a distorted view of thier capabilities. Outside this message board, they probably dont play much of a roll in thier own private lives. Wife and kids always bitching about them always being on the computer.

So before you let them get to ya, try to remember where you are, and the value of a fan forum in your daily life. These guys are like gochiefs in many ways. Socially stunted.

Its like they never had friends, then made a friend at 40. Then because they have a friend, self proclaim how great of guys they must be. Like they invented it.

Do you not see that?

This isn't my first rodeo. I don't 'let them get to me' but when they proclaim me a douche or a liar or a shill, I have for years found the best reply to be 'how so?' Inerringly, reliably, it's been some form of 'figure it out for yourself' or 'if you don't see it, I can't help you,' at which point I plead for public confirmation. Every one of those 'go'rounds' end then and there. They pop back up, of course, after a cooling period. But it's just wash, rinse repeat.

mlyonsd 03-23-2011 01:06 PM

As the Planet Burns.

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511389)
So my question is, why are you commenting on the present day, if you're still stuck in 2007?

Is this where I'm obliged to offer up some 'get my coffee' snark.

I want to learn.

And I guess I'd follow that up with the "you couldn't afford me, I probably bill more per hour than you do, and go and get your own ****ing coffee at McDonalds with your dirtbag clients" snark.

How's that whole "learning" thing working out for you?

Easy 6 03-23-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 7511409)
As the Planet Burns.

Kyle Mubarak is probably ready to unleash his secret police to squash this unrest before it tears his country asunder...

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511400)
This isn't my first rodeo. I don't 'let them get to me' but when they proclaim me a douche or a liar or a shill, I have for years found the best reply to be 'how so?' Inerringly, reliably, it's been some form of 'figure it out for yourself' or 'if you don't see it, I can't help you,' at which point I plead for public confirmation. Every one of those 'go'rounds' end then and there. They pop back up, of course, after a cooling period. But it's just wash, rinse repeat.

While you have a formula, I have come to enjoy the jousting.

Either way, while these toads yank each other with one hand and pat each other on the head with the other, Im gonna hang out and just keep kicking them in thier ass.

I have to kill a few minutes before I leave for St. Louis.

Have a good one.

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511418)
And I guess I'd follow that up with the "you couldn't afford me, I probably bill more per hour than you do, and go and get your own ****ing coffee at McDonalds with your dirtbag clients" snark.

I think I learned smack talk of that sophistication back when John the Stutterer had his own Sirius show on H101.

Poor Fraz can't even claim Rockstar Hair

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FlAId5SQvCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7511384)
Understand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then ballooned into this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon as iowanian took the bait.

Do you not see that?

ROFL

You kill me. Really. (Can I joke about that without offending your delicate parts?)

First I'm leaping to the defense of Dane. Now I'm leaping to the defense of Iowanian? The only thing I can say about that is he and I are probably at the point now where we could be put in the same room and only give each other dirty looks instead of trying to kill each other. The thing is, two people don't have get along to be able to look at a brown smelly thing and identify it as a turd.

Maybe next you'll accuse me of leaping to Skip's defense. Or patteeu's. LMAO

You really should leave the amateur psychoanalysis to somebody who isn't a complete moron. And the "pimp slkapping" to R8ers.

Frankie 03-23-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7510536)
i agree that it's good to get new posters here. i always write, "www.chiefsplanet.com" on the bathroom walls at truck stops to do my part.
sec

:LOL: Cool idea.

-King- 03-23-2011 01:19 PM

Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger 03-23-2011 01:20 PM

Should call this place ChickPlanet sometimes.

Good Lord.

chiefsnorth 03-23-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511373)

Nice, butt you have to alternate those "ur gay wif patteau" posts with "yes, asshole and proud" and "sticks and stones". Like fine cognac, a rich blend is necessary for full flavor

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511432)
I think I learned smack talk of that sophistication back when John the Stutterer had his own Sirius show on H101.

Poor Fraz can't even claim Rockstar Hair

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FlAId5SQvCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now we know who Dane is........

John the studderer

LMAO

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7511447)
Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device

Probably. All my fans are coming out in droves. Quick, somebody go get all the butthurt beakers!

crazycoffey 03-23-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511439)
ROFL

You kill me. Really. (Can I joke about that without offending your delicate parts?)

First I'm leaping to the defense of Dane. Now I'm leaping to the defense of Iowanian? The only thing I can say about that is he and I are probably at the point now where we could be put in the same room and only give each other dirty looks instead of trying to kill each other. The thing is, two people don't have get along to be able to look at a brown smelly thing and identify it as a turd.

You really should leave the amateur psychoanalysis to somebody who isn't a complete moron. And the "pimp slkapping" to R8ers.

you're such a Nazi...

LiveSteam 03-23-2011 01:26 PM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TsOzn7weq4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The lil brother is to funny ROFL

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511418)

By way of a progress report, still no hate for ya' bud, but your avvy has made me regard Jeffrey Dean Morgan with more loathing than all that wedding dress moping by Katherine Heigl after the death of 'beloved' Denny Duquette ever managed.

Baby steps?

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 7511463)
you're such a Nazi...

LaDairis would approve of your post, if only he hadn't been so unfairly banned by our Draconian moderators.

DaFace 03-23-2011 01:27 PM

Not that this thread really had anything of substance to provide, but whatever miniscule amount it has is officially gone.

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511439)
ROFL

You should have just conceeded. Cuz all I see in your post, is that I hit the nail on the head.

Like I said, yesterday I blew it off. Thinking, where'd this jackoff come from? Who is he, the forum police? But It was when I was bantering with Iowanian. Not slamming Dane. Then today....nothing about Dane before you come flying in (after 1 maybe 2 posts from Iowanian) with your big bro to the rescue BS.

Either way, it would seem niether of you have what it takes.

It didn't take you long to go after the illness did it? No sir, it dont bother me at all. Its a win for me.

You broke before I did.

You should have started smaller. You're not ready for me.

Bwana 03-23-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7511447)
Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device

I think there is a decent chance without Dane making a post, but "if" that happens, 2000 will be in the rear view mirror. The thread has gone about 10 different directions and had several pissing contests. It's a living, breathing, son of a bitch!

http://cdn100brbnh.bluehatnetwork.co...1904392717.gif

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 7511469)
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TsOzn7weq4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The lil brother is to funny ROFL

He's as bad as can!!!

<object width="459" height="55"> <param name="movie" value="http://ecdn1.hark.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swf"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&dataPath=http://www.hark.com/clips/rdrhwmfqrq.json&amp;skin_pid=&amp;clip_pid=rdrhwmfqrq&amp;e=ds&amp;domain=http://www.hark.com/"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://ecdn1.hark.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="autoplay=false&dataPath=http://www.hark.com/clips/rdrhwmfqrq.json&amp;skin_pid=&amp;clip_pid=rdrhwmfqrq&amp;e=ds&amp;domain=http://www.hark.com/" width="459" height="55" wmode="transparent"></embed> </object> <span style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; display: block; width: 440px; margin-left: 5px;"> (<a href="http://www.hark.com/clips/rdrhwmfqrq-beetle-juice-bad-as-can" style="color: #aaa;">Link</a>) </span>

crazycoffey 03-23-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7511476)
Not that this thread really had anything of substance to provide, but whatever miniscule amount it has is officially gone.

your and nazi too?

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511474)
By way of a progress report, still no hate for ya' bud, but your avvy has made me regard Jeffrey Dean Morgan with more loathing than all that wedding dress moping by Katherine Heigl after the death of 'beloved' Denny Duquette ever managed.

Baby steps?

Phase 2 of the BL assault - drop a barrage of pop culture references to prove how HipNTreNdYs he is.

Sweet. Advance the hourly rate to $24.99. Perhaps now you'll be able to chase faster ambulances.

Frankie 03-23-2011 01:32 PM

Dammit, this thread is like trying to drive past a bloody accident. You wanna drive on but can't help stopping and looking. It's taking too much of my constructive time. :banghead:

Look, we all know that Dane loves this place too much to leave forever. So let this rest and let me get on with my life.

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7511478)
You should have just conceeded. Cuz all I see in your post, is that I hit the nail on the head.

Like I said, yesterday I blew it off. Thinking, where'd this jackoff come from? Who is he, the forum police? But It was when I was bantering with Iowanian. Not slamming Dane. Then today....nothing about Dane before you come flying in (after 1 maybe 2 posts from Iowanian) with your big bro to the rescue BS.

Either way, it would seem niether of you have what it takes.

It didn't take you long to go after the illness did it? No sir, it dont bother me at all. Its a win for me.

You broke before I did.

You should have started smaller. You're not ready for me.

:LOL:

OH LORD DELIVER ME FROM THE WRATH OF CRAZY HORSE! I'M NOT READY!

I hope you and Baby Lee are in close proximity to each other. Then you could pat each other on the back for your epic pimp slkapping and not risk straining anything.

Donger 03-23-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7511497)
So let this rest and let me get on with my life.

Why don't take responsibility for your own fucking actions?

crazycoffey 03-23-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511501)

****ing nazi...

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511489)
Phase 2 of the BL assault - drop a barrage of pop culture references to prove how HipNTreNdYs he is.

Sweet. Advance the hourly rate to $24.99. Perhaps now you'll be able to chase faster ambulances.

That's me, soaking up all the adoration a Grey's Anatomy reference can muster on a Football BB.

ROFL ROFL

Nothing to do with looking to the left of your posts and fleetingly thinking, that geek with a bowtie over his eyes is kinda dicky. Where have I seen him before?

Frankie 03-23-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511501)

whoa whoa there sport. I was funnin some.

Donger 03-23-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7511506)

So was I, you knob.

Sofa King 03-23-2011 01:37 PM

just checking in. I'll be back later to post the 2000th post.

Pants 03-23-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511458)
Probably. All my fans are coming out in droves. Quick, somebody go get all the butthurt beakers!

KU > MU in every way possible. Also, Kansas > Missouri as a state.

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7511476)

Look who started it.

The its held up by his appologists.

This is the only thread it can be.

I say delete it. Youre right. 0 value. Contributes nothing but ill will in the forum.

The reason Im still in here is because the smack talk is kind of fun. But if I hadnt posted an honest opinion, I wouldn't have been caught up in it.

For those that are suffering from my posting, Im sorry. Im just playing around. In fact, Im a little embarassed to have been caught up with these 2 mental midgets. I know better.

I think its time to head to St. Louis.

Its all your fellas. Slam away. Ill be gone so you wont have to worry about consequences. This is a good time to practice.

have a great day

crazycoffey 03-23-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7511510)
just checking in. I'll be back later to post the 2000th post.

no please don't go, it's not the same without you.

mlyonsd 03-23-2011 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Donger http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image...s/viewpost.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image...s/viewpost.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511507)
So was I, you knob.

Annnnnd, we're off and running again.

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7511512)

Everyone, skootch!!!!

crazycoffey 03-23-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

blasphemer

Donger 03-23-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

LMAO

I'm not sure about that, however. What makes either state better?

And, in the end, it's the state equivalent of the picture of a chromosomally-challenged boy winning a race.

Sofa King 03-23-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 7511514)
no please don't go, it's not the same without you.

sinner

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7511513)
Look who started it.

The its held up by his appologists.

This is the only thread it can be.

I say delete it. Youre right. 0 value. Contributes nothing but ill will in the forum.

The reason Im still in here is because the smack talk is kind of fun. But if I hadnt posted an honest opinion, I wouldn't have been caught up in it.

For those that are suffering from my posting, Im sorry. Im just playing around. In fact, Im a little embarassed to have been caught up with these 2 mental midgets. I know better.

I think its time to head to St. Louis.

Its all your fellas. Slam away. Ill be gone so you wont have to worry about consequences. This is a good time to practice.

have a great day

Oh thank God. One more post of out of this ****ing chode and I was going to leave the BB forever!

chiefsnorth 03-23-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511525)
LMAO

And, in the end, it's the state equivalent of the picture of a chromosomally-challenged boy winning a race.

Our cow pastures are better than your cow pastures!

Pants 03-23-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511525)
LMAO

Stay out of this, please.

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511528)
Oh thank God. One more post of out of this ****ing chode and I was going to leave the BB forever!

http://www.newvisionpeople.org/files...h/getsmart.jpg

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Crazy Horse has sapped me of my will to engage in Border War smack. I have been pimp slkapped into oblivion.

I think I should sue. Does anybody know a good lawyer?

siberian khatru 03-23-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511528)

Just don't start a thread about it.

Donger 03-23-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7511534)
Stay out of this, please.

Why?

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 7511543)
Just don't start a thread about it.

ROFL

Pants 03-23-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511546)
Why?

Because.

chiefsnorth 03-23-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511540)

He was in the pool!!!

blaise 03-23-2011 01:47 PM

I wonder if Dane is reading all this and thinking, "This isn't about me at all anymore!"

Radar Chief 03-23-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511541)
I think I should sue. Does anybody know a good lawyer?

A “good” lawyer? No, actually. Not even sure one exists.

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7511553)
I wonder if Dane is reading all this and thinking, "This isn't about me at all anymore!"

Out dog walking with Eva Longoria. When he gets back he'll double leave.

chiefsnorth 03-23-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 7511554)
A “good” lawyer? No, actually. Not even sure one exists.

Maybe it's like how there are good mechanics, honest mechanics, and mechanics who are neither.

Radar Chief 03-23-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7511553)

I think it’s a fitting topic to have his name attached too.

Donger 03-23-2011 01:54 PM

Boy, you guys are really putting the paddles to this abortion and it is still flat-lined.

Maybe kirstie will show up and perk things up a bit?

Frazod 03-23-2011 02:00 PM

It's been quite a day. I've been sniped by HMc, some guy who's been here forever that I can't remember, patteeu (okay, this is nothing new), and Baby Lee (appears as a guest on the frazod show at least twice a year); psychoanalyzed and dismissed as trash by the dumbest **** to ever post here, accused of defending two of the (other) most combative posters on the board, and labeled a dick (guilty as charged), and a Nazi (damn, they found me out)!

And shit, it's not even 3:00!

crazycoffey 03-23-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511603)
It's been quite a day. I've been sniped by HMc, some guy who's been here forever that I can't remember, patteeu (okay, this is nothing new), and Baby Lee (appears as a guest on the frazod show at least twice a year); psychoanalyzed and dismissed as trash by the dumbest **** to ever post here, accused of defending two of the (other) most combative posters on the board, and labeled a dick (guilty as charged), and a Nazi (damn, they found me out)!

And shit, it's not even 3:00!

you saying I'm the dumbest **** to ever post here?