ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Why do black people cross the street so slow? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282090)

htismaqe 03-11-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10480447)
It wasn't slaves, brochacho.

The idea that the pyramids weren't, at least partially, built by slaves is being propagated by Egyptian nationalists and state academics.

It's a pure attempt to revise history.

Were the pyramids built exclusively with slave labor? No.

Were slaves involved in the building of the pyramids? Yes.

ActiveShooter 03-11-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 10480459)
Lawls. Yes it was you dunbass.

This. The pyramids were built by slaves.

htismaqe 03-11-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10480472)
Beside the point, and please guys don't turn this fine racist thread into musings on ancient Egypt again.

No matter where it happened before, if it hadn't happened here, we wouldn't have the resentments we have today [probably wouldn't have nearly as many blacks in America either].

Absolutely correct.

We'd probably look a lot more like continental Europe, at least ethnically.

Cephalic Trauma 03-11-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 10480392)
I wish slavery never would've happened in America back in the day.

So do the systematically disenfranchised.

TLO 03-11-2014 01:31 PM

Quote:

Dunbass. LMAO

I like it. Dunbass

ThaVirus 03-11-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10480477)
The idea that the pyramids weren't, at least partially, built by slaves is being propagated by Egyptian nationalists and state academics.

It's a pure attempt to revise history.

Were the pyramids built exclusively with slave labor? No.

Were slaves involved in the building of the pyramids? Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActiveShooter (Post 10480479)
This. The pyramids were built by slaves.

I have little interest in arguing about some shit that I didn't witness and modern science is having trouble proving, but that's not what they're teaching these days.

There may have been slave involvement, I wouldn't doubt it at all. But they seem to think it was an honor to be selected to work on the pyramids. Not something you necessarily had to force people into doing.

And I'm not sure why they'd want to revise that portion of history. We've believed for hundreds of years that it was slaves and there's been no less amazement poured into ancient Egypt.

loochy 03-11-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10480487)
I have little interest in arguing about some shit that I didn't witness and modern science is having trouble proving, but that's not what they're teaching these days.

There may have been slave involvement, I wouldn't doubt it at all. But they seem to think it was an honor to be selected to work on the pyramids. Not something you necessarily had to force people into doing.

And I'm not sure why they'd want to revise that portion of history. We've believed for hundreds of years that it was slaves and there's been no less amazement poured into ancient Egypt.

Egyptians loved their cats

htismaqe 03-11-2014 01:37 PM

Quote:

Science isn't having much trouble proving anything. There's a lot of evidence to suggest slaves were involved. And there's plenty of evidence to show that Egyptian citizens were also involved.

Quote:

There were some jobs that absolutely were an honor. When you're building an unprecedented structure, you have hundreds of people filling dozens of diverse roles. There's a hierarchy of people needed, all with different backgrounds and relative worth.

Quote:

What? You don't think if the US could suddenly say "new historical evidence suggest that most cotton was picked by white migrant workers, not slaves, they wouldn't be advertising to the entire world?

ToxSocks 03-11-2014 01:40 PM

You idiots are all asking the wrong questions.

The REAL questions should be....

1. Why do 90% of all non-fat black chicks have nice big, round bootylicious asses?

2. Does cocoa butter really work?

3. How much does it hurt when someone pulls your weave?

4. Why aren't white people funny?

5. Best Trend: Backwards pants or saggy pants?

ToxSocks 03-11-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10480472)
Beside the point, and please guys don't turn this fine racist thread into musings on ancient Egypt again.

No matter where it happened before, if it hadn't happened here, we wouldn't have the resentments we have today [probably wouldn't have nearly as many blacks in America either].

Yeah but, then we wouldn't have the sports that we have today.

Lets be honest here, black people make pro sports way better. Think about it.

Hockey: It sucks. Why? Not enough black people. Not even close.

Baseball: Boring. Why? Could probably use more black people. I mean, sure, there's black people in baseball....but not enough. Baseball needs MORE black people.....Sorry latins, but you guys are just a poor man's black guy.

Golf: Pshhhhh. No one gave two shits about golf until....a half BLACK GUY showed up....just sayin'

Now think about all the good sports with lots of black people.

Basketball: Awesome....filled with black people.

FOOTBALL: The mecca of all sports....ahem....lots of black people.

I rest my case.

houstonwhodat 03-11-2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10480498)
You idiots are all asking the wrong questions.

The REAL questions should be....

1. Why do 90% of all non-fat black chicks have nice big, round bootylicious asses?

2. Does cocoa butter really work?

3. How much does it hurt when someone pulls your weave?

4. Why aren't white people funny?

5. Best Trend: Backwards pants or saggy pants?

You forgot about how white people who can't dance.

ToxSocks 03-11-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 10480531)
You forgot about how white people who can't dance.

I don't need to ask that one. I already know that whitie has no soul.

vailpass 03-11-2014 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 10480177)
Maybe they're starring at your white power bumper stickers? Or it could be the eternal burning cross in your truck bed. Either way you're a racist piece of shit.

I would never deface my s550 with stickers. I am not a racist, I was asking an honest question. But feel free to be stupid instead of contributing. I have a feeling you could have added insight if you were so inclined.

vailpass 03-11-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10480534)
I don't need to ask that one. I already know that whitie has no soul.

My dancing looks like a seizure. Unless it's a slow dance. Then I'm silk.

Katipan 03-11-2014 01:56 PM

It doesn't hurt to pull hair, it just hurts to have it pulled out. As tightly as those things are sewn in, you could swing some of those girls around the room like a cat.